Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+5
Relora
isolxtedsystem
Primrose
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:05 pm

This is so hard! Bea saw a glove in the middle of the wall. "What does this do?" she asked, pointing at the glove.
"That is a gun-glove. It shoots regular bullets, laser bullets, and explosive bullets. When you put it on your hand and press a certain button, your hand turned into a gun." The scientist picked it off of the rack and gave it to her. "Would you like this?" he asked. "Yes, please!"

Last edited by Rin on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Alexis Lace
I just had too,
I stepped out and made sure everyone saw me,
"Sorry" I did not know what to say.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Bea jumped, almost dropping the glove. She turned around and faced the girl. Who was she and how long had she been here? "Hello..." Bea said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Alexis Lace
Ugh.
The one thing I hate most is when people judge me by my colored skin.
But this girl did not seem like she did care

"Hello" I really do not know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:22 pm

"What's your name?" Bea asked while looking at the glove in her hand. It amazed her that something so normal could be so powerful.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Alexis Lace

"Alexis Lace" I said
"But everyone calls me Alexi, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:26 pm

"Bea Lower," she said. The scientist came from behind Bea and handed her a clipboard. "Your name is no longer Bea, but now BL900. It's time for your transformation, so please step into the pod." Bea smiled at Alexis and waved. She walked inside the pod and felt the butterflies tingling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Alexis Lace
I startled, forgot all about the scientist!
I looked at him and asked
"Can i go next?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:29 pm

The scientist nodded at the girl. He pointed at the wall, hoping that she would understand that he was saying, Go pick a weapon. He turned and faced the pod with Bea inside it. "You ready?" he asked, putting his hand over the big red button. Bea could only nnod. The excitement disabled her from speaking.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Alexis Lace
I looked at the wall
"QUACK!"
I forgot about MoMo, poor MoMo
I picked him up
"What shall I pick MoMo?" I whispered.
Then I saw it a pair of bots with rockets on them
"I think I might go with that! What about you MoMo?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Bea saw Alexis talking, but she couldn't hear what she was saying. The door was closed and the button had been pressed. Good-bye, human body, hello, robot body! Hey, ouch the needle poked me in my leg. Wow, I'm getting dizzy... Bea fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the Scientist
"I knew we where going to turn into robots but I did not know you were going KILL her!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm

"Don't worry, she's not dead," the scientist said. "I just placed some laughing gas into her. This way, she won't feel any pain when we open up her body."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Orabella was lead by a sweet scientist by the name of Ursula. She was obviousley German and she wore a neat lab coat with with red lipstick and her white-blonde hair put up in a tight blonde bun. What a stereotype! The click of her heels on the floor resonated against the hallway as they made way to the lower rooms under the city hall. Conspiracies always said the scientists were under the town hall, who would've know they were right?

As they walked Ursula kept her eyes up, probably trying to avoid the gaze of the chubby teenaged girl beside her. Orabella pouted for a second as the thought filled her brain quickly but she went back to whimpering about the upcoming procedure. "Now," the woman said all of a sudden stopping,"We begin." She opened a door into a sterile white and grey room. The lights were bright and there were two chairs and a desk. Orabella could see the lines where other little "toys" and such would pop out of the walls or something.

"Here we shall question you see what is compatible for you. Shall we begin?" She asked. Orabella nodded, the beginning was here.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 pm

"Oh okie, can you make me a special jet pack type thing for MoMo?" I held up MoMo to him
~I GTG do homework, BRB!~
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:47 pm

"You want me to turn your penguin into a robot?" asked the scientist while rubbing his head. "Maybe." He turned back to Bea. After two hours, the cell exchange had been completed.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 pm

~LOL It's a Duck Very Happy, I rly need to do my homework, BRB~
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

"Anythings you wish to fix? Anything you find interesting? Do you like anything sci-fi? Are you okay with being a test subject for newer technology?" The scientist kept asking questions and most answer from Orabella were yes. When it came to things much more complicated she answered appropriate of course. She mentioned how she wished she could be skinny like other girls and pretty like other girls and to have better eyesight and hearing. She expected the woman to laugh but the scientist only scribbled down notes, as if she was brainwashed or something.

Okay now stand up please I'll have Dr. Johann in here. He specializes in the newer projects. Along with him Dr. Va-rack will be there. She will be the one assisting with your new looks. Lastly Dr. Yokohama will arrive, he will be responsible for replacing your limbs and other organs and such. Have fun and may your next life be sooner than later." The scientist said dully as she clicked her heels walking out the room. Orabaella sat on the floor excited, her stomach singing with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm

The scientist moved Bea onto the table and began working on her brain. He filled it with knowledge. In her eye, he added a scanner. Then he began adding her gun-glove. The scientist finally added a tiny rocket booster in Bea's foot. It wouldn't propel her sky-high, but it would let her hover. "Done," he said proudly after five hours.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Katherine was eyeing a table with body parts. She sees a pink tail with a star at the end. She goes over to touch it, and a hand smacks her hand. "OW!" She screams, yanking her hand back. She looks up and sees a guy all dressed in white. "You want this tail added to you?" He asked. "A-ADDED!?" Katherine screamed. She eyes the tail one more time. "S-sure..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Bea woke up in the lab. There was a giant mirror in front of her and a note. She picked up the note first. You are now a cyborg! I have already programmed all the information you need in your brain, meaning you know how to use your add-ins. Take a look in the mirror to see yourself! Bea excitedly got up. Her metal foot made a loud Clank! on the floor, but she didn't mind. She walked to the mirror and gasped. Her eyes were red, her hair was a dark shade of blue, and her hand was replaced with her gun. "Sweet!" she said. She was surprised but her voice. It had an auto-tune sound to it.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Dr. Johann explained some stuff about force fields or something and whether Orabella accepted. Yes she did. Just make her pretty that's all she wanted. Unfortunately It was Dr. Yokohama who arrived next. He explained giving her magnet hands and platinum plating around her skull and replacing her nose cartilage. She would have hearing enhancements, unfortunately it wouldn't be top notch more like being able to hear like a dog and have a much more broad range of sound. He also explained new eyes. He was going to do a very difficult procedure. It was going to involve replacing her retina, cillary body, cornea, iris, pupil, lens, macula, optic nerve. She wasn't sure how in the heck he'd do it, but obviously they had already gotten this technology down pat, seeing as It wasn't Dr. Johann explaining it.

Unfortunately she didn't care about that stuff either, she just wanted to be pretty. As shallow as it sounded she had never been pretty in her life and she felt she had a perfect reason to want to be pretty. That was when Dr. Va-rack walked in. She was stunning actually, she had altered red eyes and silvery green hair. She must've been testing this procedure on herself, and Orabella had to admit that this strange look was stunning.

"I'm Dr. Va-rack," she said cooly, "I just want to know if you wish to make any physical changes pertaining to your hair, eye and skin color. Also if you would except and advanced surgery further altering your body." Orabella blushed, she might get just a little bit of this advanced plastic surgery... just to get the curves she so much desired... After looking through a color palette she chose a cool blue eye color and a very light blonde hair color with an obvious tint of brown. She even gave herself a bit more to her hips and breasts. It felt awkward asking for it, but she wanted to pretty real bad. She was eventually led to another room where they gave her some shots and she drifted off to sleep. The 27-hour operation was underway.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Bea BL900 saw another note on the table. Behind it were three cans. Try out your gun! the note read. Bea held out her amr and shot the first can with the gun-selection, the second with the laser, and the third with the explosive. BL900 thought it was so cool how her gun turned into a weapon. "This is so cool!" Bea squealed, bouncing on her metallic toes.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Alexis Lace
I woke up by the sound of bults, the last thing I remembered was asking about MoMo
I was on a table and saw a note
....... Cool! I looked in the mirror. WOW
I had long curly black/brown hair with blue highlights in it
A cute little metal dress with belt
and my awesome boots
I saw that MoMo was with me, he had a belt that could make him fly!
I read the note one more time and saw that I could read minds, of transparent/investable, and turn into anything. Also my name was Lace.1 Then I noticed Bea was siting on the table next to me
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

(Missed alot.)

I was guided to a lab, slowly walking behind a scientist. She kindly gave me instructions and asked me to pick a weapon. I didn't know what to say.. Since I was already going to be able to hover, why would I need angel wings? Alot of simliar questions and thoughts came into my head. Finally, I picked something. "I-i'd like those b-bat wings.." I said. I listened carefully to the instructions. "You will be able to hide them and turn into a robotic-bat." I nodded. "How long will this take?" I added. I looked through different designs and asked for what I wanted, including an extreme attitude change. I told them I wanted a light blonde straight hair that hadn't been damaged at all. I asked for a different age, including looks and intelligence. I wanted to be younger. I wanted to live my chlidhood again, without being hated/bullied by everyone. I picked a dark chocolate brown color for my eyes, and I could change my eye color whenever I wanted, but they wouldn't teach me how to. I asked for a name and family change. I thought that was imposible, since I would have to be 'inserted' into some family's minds to make them think I was with them all along. I was taught how to use my other powers, mind-reading and how to give commands and control my robotic bat wings. I was put in a room full of sparkling lights so bright it erased my memory by accident, then, I fell asleep.

Last edited by Andrea~ on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next