Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

the Lost Library [RP]

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
alex
emiko
Harry
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 pm

(Nice character controlling, both of you. And please acknowledge that being attacked in a roleplay is not equivalent to someone attacking you in real life, so you should not be taking offense -.-)

Geoffrey sprinted to the commotion he heard a ways off. He saw two girls fighting.. one was a banshee? He wasn't sure as they had stopped fighting when he arrived. He glanced at the banshee girl, obviously not pleased. He simply shook his head and stooped down on one knee to the other girl. Her nose was bleeding and her eyes were swollen, perhaps from crying, but they still shined and twinkled in the light.
He offered his hand to help her up,
"Are you alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Lauren looked up at the boy, he was good looking with a nice strong jawline. "No, it's not alright..!" Lauren mumbled, she took his hand and stood up gracefully, hair shining in the sunlight - but it hardly made a difference with her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Koranda heard a loud ruckus. A bunch of girls hissy fighting. How mature. Spitting at the groun she groaned and looked for her next target.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

"Not really." Nanako scratched her head and had a nervous face with a small smile.

Nanako was organizing her holders, noticing her very favorite gun was gone.. The shiny black shotgun. She spotted at the bottom of the building from above but it wasn't there, it wasn't near this area, too.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:42 pm

"That is good," He said with a slight nod as he released her hand. He bowed slightly and glanced warily at the other girls. They were chatting blissfully which disturbed him greatly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm

(( Sorry S ! c: ))

Hmm , I got up and flew down to the surface I went up to the girl and apologized ''Sorry for attacking you and you attacking me but failing miserably'' I said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 pm

She fingered in her pockets for a knife. It felt nice to touch a weapon for a bit. Even though she couldn't use it right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 pm

"You're actually the first person I talked to." she said to him, grinning, (because she was yelling at the girl.. from the fight?)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:47 pm

I tapped her on the shoulder because she didn't seem to hear me ''I am sorry for hurting you'' I said smiling once again
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:48 pm

[[ I have to go shower. Be right back later. c: ]]

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako came off the building by jumping onto the close parts of it first, so she wouldn't jump and instantly kill herself like when people commit suicide.

She walked up to the girl who had a bleeding nose and apologized to her in a polite way, though she was still worried about her shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Lauren turned around. "Oh, it's just you.." she spitted. But, she didn't really want to be mean to her.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 pm

"Is that so?" he asked a bit surprised. Did that mean she was a traveler? Or had she really never talked to anyone before? No, that's absurd, he thought, banishing the idea from his mind.
He eyed the banshee girl as she approached them, he was vaguely interested. Banshees were quite rare, he wondered if she had come to foretell someone's death. Usually she would just appear in a dream or vision, was someone important about to die? The more he thought about it, the more troubled he became, after all it may be nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:53 pm

''Hey! I am trying to apologize''! I spatted back.I hated when people where so inconsiderate of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 pm

" I know, but you hurt me.. I feel so dizzy and such.. You basically ruined me!" Lauren replied. She turned back to the boy, "sorry about that.. and yeah, I don't get out much. I was grown up as my parents slave basically." she tried to turn it into some kind of joke, so she smiled at it.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Geoffrey didn't smile, a slave? Such a concept was against the kingdom's religion, and he frowned. (YEAYHYEAH SERIOUS CHARACTER)
He turned to the banshee and bowed, acknowledging her presence. Besides she was an ethereal being, he didn't think it would be wise to anger her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 pm

'' I didn't mean to''! I touched the girls and I had a vision it was a person , and another person!Someone is dying I zoomed into reality and breathed heavily.I saw the gaurd was staring at me I stared back.'' I stood in between both of them and studied the guard my eyes were turning many colors.I was having mixed emotions.I felt like something was connected between us to.Like , he was something special.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 pm

(I'm out.. TO SLEEP!)
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Knight* I AM A KNIGHT -ROAR- LOLOLOL, kidding~
------------

He tilted his head, unsure, the banshee was staring at him and it made him rather uncomfortable.
He was saved by one of his underlings, "Captain!" He called across the square.
"Ah- Excuse me," said Geoffrey quietly before turning away to here the soldier's report.

(Can I like start a war..? ? )

Last edited by S on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Now extremely bored, without thinking, Koranda flung the knife. It stuck a window but didn't hurt anyone. Bad choice, she though as she started to try to leave
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Rhythm just nodded. When the soldier rushed off, she suddenly remembered. Oh, yes, that's why I was in the market place! I was looking for the legendary Diamond Candle. She wondered where to go next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:05 pm

I kept staring at the soldier he was rather attractive.I flipped my hair and my eyes turned bright blue.I lightly tapped his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Still trying to run away, fortunately unnoticed. Koranda was focusing on her objective, the Diamond Candle. Who would know how much she could sell it for.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:10 pm

She walked around the town, still thinking. I know! I can look for clues at the famous Castle Library! It's right here, in this town. She tapped someone on the shoulder. "Do you know where the Castle Library is?" (It can be anyone)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:12 pm

I turned around because I felt a tap on my shoulder ''Oh um in order to get there you need to wait on line'' I smiled at her and turned my attention back to the gaurd.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yes, but where is the line?"
((BTW I already went through the line to get into Castle Town))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Lost Library [RP]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next