Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

the Lost Library [RP]

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
alex
emiko
Harry
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 pm

She reached the library. As soon as she stepped in, she felt... comforted, like she could read a book in on of those comfy-looking chairs and everything would be okay. That was what she called a "library feel". She went ahead and browsed through the myths/legends/folk tales aisle. Why does this seem familiar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

"I thought a soldier was helping me up." She said with a normal straight voice.

Nanako got off the bed and took her blue clothes, she was wobbling as she walk. Then once again she collapsed onto the ground with a floral rug, it felt really comfy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 am

Lauren looked around her... everybody had ditched her; the handsome prince, and the banshee.. Gone.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:54 am

She continued looking through the shelves. She came to a book with such a worn title you couldn't read it. She opened it and walked to a chair.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:15 pm

''Are you okay''? I said running towards her sitting her on my bed.''Your pretty clumsy'' I said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:17 pm

(...what, where)?
Geoffrey was slightly confused as he had been swept away by the crowd. He was a bit worried for the two fainters, but he didn't know where they were. His only desire was to remove the heavy armor that was starting to weigh down on his back. It was the same with his new, heavy sword, he didn't like it at all. It had been given to him by the king when he had sworn fealty, but he found the sword far too ornate and delicate. He far preferred his broadsword which hung in his barracks. He headed in the direction of the barracks, keeping an eye out for any men who were slacking while on patrol.

(Oman you guise, I'm doing my research on knights).
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 pm

I teleported back to town and was pushed over the crowd and fell on something rather medally and heavy ''ouch my head'' I moaned I tried to lift it but I couldn't , my leg was stepped on and I couldn't stand up ''Someone help me'' I said panting.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Lauren saw the broad knight heading for a building. She ran towards him and stopped outside the building as she watched him walk in. Lauren glanced at her watch. He's been in there for 5 minutes! What's he up to? Lauren looked up and saw the knight open the door to step out. She pushed her fangs back into her mouth and smiled her million watt smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:23 pm

( Your a vampire ? o.o you never mentioned that in the apps )

I stood up to my feet and saw they were doing a karaoke ''Eh , might aswell give it a try right''? I said I walked rather passionately with a lot of confidence.My hips swaying back and forth my hair moving side to side I shot a smile at everyone and there mouths drop.Once I got on stage I took the mic ''Hello everyone!My name is Crystal and I am going to sing a song!Its called ''Had me @ hello'' originally by me'' I said and began to sing ( I know its by Olivia Holt )

I can feel you comin' from a mile away

My pulse stops racing from the words that you say

And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue

That I'm signed, sealed delivered with a stamp on

You don't have to try too hard

You already have my heart

You don't gotta thing to prove

I'm already into you
Back to top Go down
DariaMorgendorffer™
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Natalie Hollund
As I was was standing outside, I sensed and could feeling my mind that something was going on, that it was about to be a violent brawl heading in the way. Reluctantly, I ran as fast as I could to warn the people. I made it in time, and I fell into a hard rock. I was completely bruised, desperately seeking for help.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:10 pm

((Yeah, I mentioned she's a vampire werewolf bunny, did I not?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:22 pm

(seriously vampire werewolf bunny? I'm sorry but that just cracks me up)

Koranada in the crazy crowd, knocked down some people, and avoided the fruit stnad owner. Although no one knew who the thief was, it was better to keep a low profile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:05 pm

(( Thats a very weird and funny combo )
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako was dreaming about the knight who was going to help her up. She quickly woke up, on the floor with the fuzzy and comfy rug.

Nanako kept quiet.. as usual. She got up and walked down the hall without anyone knowing.

Where's my shiny black shotgun? She thought, And why am I acting like this?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm

She began to flip through the pages. What is this? The words were normal words, alright, but, for some reason, put together weirdly. She had already tried skipping words, and rearranging them, but, nothing happened, despite all her efforts. It seemed that every time she looked at it, it was more confusing. That's it. She stood up, letting the book close with a bang, and saw the title. The Book of Puzzlement.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Lauren followed the knight into the little house, he was getting a bland sword.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

((Swimmer, you're talking about S, right?))
Rhythm sighed. The Book of Puzzlement was an old joke spell cast by certain annoying mages. They take an ordinary book, cast the spell, and then the book appears old and jumbled up. Who invented that, anyways? And why is it in the legends section?
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:38 pm

((Of course I am, silly one!))

Lauren followed the handsome knight deeper into the building, he was just looking at that bland sword.. like it was a peice of treasure.. like it was holding sometype of secret that was untold. Perhaps it's just a stupid memory that he's all worked up about.. Lauren gazed at him in awe..
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm

((ok. That looks a bit like controlling their character...))
She put it back on the shelf and walked outside. The scenery on the hill was beautiful, and not a human in sight. She noticed a small tour stand by the library. She walked towards it and picked up a map of castle town. She traced her fingers along the intricate walkways shown. There's the castle... And there's the library, the market square... The temple to Ava... She wondered where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm

(No.. because he said he went in and got his sword..So i'm not going to say he just walked out.. So I leave him doing nothing.)

Lauren looked at him some-more, he had a very strong jawline.. nice lips and long eyelashes.. How cute Lauren just stared at him
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm

[[ I was about to say that as well, Kaai. And I don't remember S's character going in a castle. :s ]]

Nanako Minozumi -

That knight looked very familiar. She thought as she wobbly walked down the hall to to changing room.

Nanako finished changing into her blue matching clothes, she put on her holders for her weapons and headed out getting slammed against the walls from her wobbly walks.

Once Nanako walked out of the building, she walked back to the garden and fell to the ground. She though why she was like this. Her vision was getting blurred, and her legs felt like it was going to break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:50 pm

((*barfs due to high romance rate in a certain post*))

Koranda
Finally out of the crowd she bumped across a building. At this rate anything would do, so she ran into it and looked. It was a library. This place felt oddly familiar.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm

As she was wondering, she noticed a girl escape the crowd and enter the library. She wondered why that girl wasn't in town eating lunch.
((I assume it's lunchtime in the RP?))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 pm

(Yeah, but a little bit before lunch.. maybe 20 minutes to?)

Lauren just looked at the knight, how his fingers grazed the sword with confidence, how his lips parted slightly when he took a breath, how his eyes shimmered in the faintest sunlight. Oh gosh.. What have I turned myself into? But she couldn't stop, she just wanted to be with this man.. She'd be content if all she got was a smile, he was everything she ever wanted.. everything she's ever read about. Read!!! That's it! Maybe I can get him to help me find the diamond candle.. it has to be in the castle anyways!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm

She checked her traveling pack. Food, sandwiches and oatcakes. She lay down her shawl on the ground and prepared a picnic of sorts. Looking up at the sky, it was a lovely sunny day with barely any clouds. Her hand casually reached into her sack for her flute. She tried making a song that she instantly named Castle Hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Lost Library [RP]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next