Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

the Lost Library [RP]

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
alex
emiko
Harry
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako was almost next to see the soldiers, she was about to jump but she had to keep her cool.

Nanako then started to fix her karate uniform, she had forgotten to take it off before leaving the dojo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Still waiting in line she snacked a pocketbook. (can be anyones lol)
Looking at a bloody bandage she just acted causual.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 pm

((oops misread))
She got to the front and couldn't help but notice a boy hanging around. She ignored him and stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Geoffrey woke with a start.
Where was he? His father was expecting him for... what was it? He grasped his heads in his hands for a moment as he tried to recall what he had been doing. However, he could not remember anything. Slowly, as if memories were flooding into his head from somewhere else he recalled that he was a knight for the kingdom. (I assume we're all in the same kingdom or whatever,) He slowly picked himself up as his scabbard brushed lightly against his leg.
"Ah.." he sighed lightly, he ought to be on patrol.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:34 pm

After examining the cart for quite awhile now, he abandoned it. There was no chance he could steal something from it, it was heavily guarded. I'll make my way to the castle, he thought.
Christopher walked towards the large, towering castle, and looked for an entrance that guards would not see.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:36 pm

The boy left. When she got her food, she sat on the steps of a shop and began eating. When she finished, she decided to visit the castle. She had never been there before.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:23 am

Lauren realized that she wasn't going to come home anytime soon, she saw people lining up.. They looked possessed. Lauren began to sob loudly, wiping her tears on her sleeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 am

Koranda waiting on line saw a girl crying. Pfft, such a wimp. Grabbing a passersbys wallet still pretending everything was perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:33 pm

There was a line to get into town.''Thats my queue'' I said I hoped off the swing and ignored the stares.I was on the line and saw a girl crying I walked upto her and said ''Stop being such a wimp and act like a man'' I said putting my hand on my hips.This girl was so pathetic , that doesn't attract attention here.Its all bout' being brave.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Lauren began crying some more, great i'm 15 and this is how I deal with things :"I WANNA GO HOME!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE BECAUSE OF A STUPID BOOK!" she howled, everybody's heads turned.. Lauren was whaling now.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:03 pm

He heard someone crying off in the distance. Wimp. He examined the castle. It was heavily guarded, and there were many windows -- wide open. Unfortunately for him, they were too high up to climb.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Lauren saw a boy, she walked closer to him to ask for help but crumbled to the ground near him instead. She began to howl again, "I AM HERE BECAUSE OF A STUPID BOOK! I WANNA GO HOME!" she cried and cried.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 pm

(( I don't think were at the book part yet ))

I grabbed the girl and whispered ''Stop being a wimp , your embarassing people especially yourself'' I said sternly.I was only 15 but I hated to see people cry over a silly thing especially kids my age.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 pm

((actually we already did the book part. We are in the book right now.))
Rhythm walked around the castle. I hear the gardens here are beautiful. She walked back to the front of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako looked down at her feet then slowly put her head back up. She noticed she was in front of a castle with many beautiful gardens and flowers. Nanako was very, very confused but she decided to investigate anyway.

She slowly walked to the castle, every step she inhaled a deep breath. Nanako was walking towards a fountain.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Kit was alone in the hut. She stands up and stares at the starry night sky. She closes her eyes. Her pupils grow, whiskers appear and her nails and fangs grow. Her night vision had turned on. She could smell fish.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Geoffrey paused for a moment as he sucked in his breath. He was patrolling the front of the castle where the rose gardens were, however he knew it was more for show. No one but a moron would attack the front of the castle. The aroma of the thousands of flowers calmed him. It was a beautiful night and he enjoyed. After all he had to savor the nights of peace, everyone did. The war that was happening would soon spread even to this kingdom. (There is a war right? I thought I saw it in the app^^)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:10 pm

I let go of her and stood up I turned around and walk towards the gardens I took a flower and smelled it.I got on line and was behind a boy.I examined him for a moment , it was quite obvious he was a banshee , I am one to so how can I not notice ? I giggled at my thought rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:12 pm

She saw soldiers patrolling and stopped or. (S)"Excuse me, may I go in the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 pm

"But, I was in the library and now I'M STUCK IN THIS STUPID BOOK!" Lauren said.
She was sobbing more than ever, she couldn't control herself.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Geoffrey stopped, What, this girl wanted to go into the castle?
"Unless you are expected by the royal family, I'm afraid not." He said blankly, he was rather stunned by this girl's forwardness.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:19 pm

I simply walked away from the foolish girl and just stood next to her on the line.I was tired of hearing her sobbing I couldn't control it anymore ''Can you please shut up''! I screamed while stomping my foot on the ground.My eyes turned red and I just looked at her , I didn't care she just needed to shut up.

(( This is how she looks like
the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Kyoko_10 ))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako spotted a boy and a girl, she saw the girl was sobbing really hard. Nanako quickly walked to them and just spied.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:25 pm

I looked at the girl ''Is there a probelm''? I turned my head and looked at the girl who was looking at the conflict I took out my fangs and hissed at her I was banshee/vampire I think thats pretty bad butt if you know what I mean.I was really mad and I wanted that little wimp to be quiet , this place isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Lauren's instantly dried and her sadness was replaced by PURE RAGE! Her fangs came out and she sprouted a wolves tail, along with cat ears. She grabbed the girl by the neck and lifted her. "Don't. Tell. ME. WHAT TO DO!" she said as she launched the girl into a nearby pumpkin patch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Lost Library [RP]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next