Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

the Lost Library [RP]

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
alex
emiko
Harry
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:00 pm

He looked at his hands. I hope I don't look any different, he thought. He was laying on the soft grass, and beside him were some large daisies and a little pond. The sky was clear, bright, and a beautiful shade of blue.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:07 pm

She sat down on the roof of a house. I'm so hungry. She opened her sack and sighed when there was just some bread to eat. She finished it and set out for the castle. I can restock there, I am running out of food. She sipped a the rest of her water and resolved to visit a lake on the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Marscia tapped a earthling's shoulder. "Hello!" she said cheerfully. "I would like to know what is going on? I hear a loud sound." The villager looked at her with a blank stare. Shaking his head, he said, "it's war. War."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Behind him was a large castle. "It's so big, I wonder if they have lots of food," he muttered to himself. Christopher was starving. He rubbed his growling stomach and got up.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Before Marscie would ask what 'war' was, the villager scurried away. I must find out what a war is. "Do you earthlings happen to know the meaning of war?" she asked rather loudly. "If so, could you inform me?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm

"Oh." Lo rocked back and forth on her feet. "Well im Lo! Nice to meet- or you can call me Gaino. from the book..." She said. She put her sword back in her holder sword thingy.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm

She remembered the town and decided to go back the short distance she had walked. Se paused at a stall selling food. She reached the front of the line and asked for her food. While the cook was making it, she saw a man on horseback ride up and talk about the latest news on the war.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:15 pm

He walked through the field, trampling flowers and bugs. There were forests on each side of him, however he ignored them for now.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako was practicing karate then she had to go for other lessons such as taekwondo, it was easy for her to learn since she's been doing these lessons ever since she was three years old.

Nanako broke a cement block with her elbow, it made a scratch but did not bleed. She took a towel and cleaned her face. She was sweating a lot, today.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 pm

When the man finished, villagers crowded around him asking questions. When the cook finished the food, Rhythm paid him and walked towards the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Finally closing her eyes for a second, she opened them and she was Koranda. Not rembering who she really was she looked at her pokets digging for gold.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm

She passed through an even smaller village around the village she had been in. She walked through a plain and came to a river. The banks were lined with soldiers standing up straight. A solitary bridge was the only way to the castle grounds. Many people stood on the banks, waiting for admission to cross from the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:37 pm

No answer. The earthlings must be doing something that is disabling them from replying to my question. Marscia sighed. Ever since she came to earth, people stopped talking to her. They are just surprised by my Martian atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Even so, the soldiers refused to let anyone in. Some people took advantage of the wait by erecting tents and selling wares. More people were kneeling down and gathering water. In this terrible war-time, the castle had yo be extra safe and careful.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako came out of the dojo, she walked to wear the military soldiers were and observed them, she needed them for a class she is going to be taking.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Rhythm got into line. The person at the front was arguing with a soldiers, gesturing frantically then gave up, letting the next person argue.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:44 pm

He approached a small town in front of the castle. I'll call it Castle Town. Christopher went in and saw a food stand a little ways down. Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 pm

( Hi , started late )

I walked around town with my hair bouncing from side to side and my waist swaying about.Everyone knew her , she was a teachers pet and often bullied.But that didn't get to her , She walked over to the Town park and sat down.She grabbed her bag and took out a book her mom gave her.She loved reading.So she did it often , even Fan-Fictions but nobody knows that accept her mom

Last edited by Crystal x Fire on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako waved her fox tail around, that meant she was interested. Nanako spotted guns and other similar weapons, she had the urge to use them. She took a few steps closer until she couldn't anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Koranda noticed a little line at the castle. Sitting down she observed each and every person. The wealth, if they had weapons, and etc.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:46 pm

The line went on. When it was her turn, she insisted and showed them she was a mage. Finally they let her cross, into the town in front of the castle. She passed through the gates, enjoying the sweet aromas and bright flags.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako noticed a line, she speed walked at the back. Nanako waited to be picked next, but there were still a few people who were also lined up before her.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:49 pm

She looked around and saw a food stall. She walked to it and got in the line. There was a boy in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:50 pm

I got off of the chair and went into the park.''No kids older than 12 are allowed in this park , please be advised'' ''Pfft , dumb sign can't tell ME what to do'' I grabbed the sign and flipped it over.I went to the swing set and saw down I swung up and down.I closed my eyes to feel the sensation you feel when you close your eyes and it feels like your flying.I loved this I took a deep breath in a took in all of my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm going to need to think of a way to steal some food. I'm starving. Christopher walked towards the side of the food cart and examined it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Lost Library [RP]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next