Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

the Lost Library [RP]

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
alex
emiko
Harry
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm

((lets assume I'm in castle town too))
Looking for a way to get out of this mess she looked at a roof. Now how would she get there...
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:22 pm

*KNIGHT
_
He felt someone tap him on the shoulder just as he finished talking to the soldier.
"Yes- Ah," he said stopping short once he realized it was the banshee. He frowned, the appearance of a banshee still troubled him, but she hadn't said or showed any signs of a vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:27 pm

She somehow got up there unnoticed. Frowning she looked for an little route but the town was busy as a wild rampage. Koranda dashed onto another roof and another, then another. Eventually she got tired and slipped down
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:28 pm

[[ Back. c: And I have no idea what's going on so I'll just start again randomly. ]]

Nanako Minozumi -

Nakano was sleeping beside bush, her head was tilted. She woke up with a big yawn, her clothes were dirty from the dirt and was feeling woozy so she didn't act straight. Nanako stood up in a wobbly way and headed to the soldier and the others, her walking wasn't very good either. She was wobbling all over the place and she was seeing as if the world was moving.

"Can.." She said with a sleepy voice, "Can I sleep somewhere? I have money.."

Nanako fell onto the ground, she sat on the cement but she was still off.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Geoffrey blanked out for a second... what was with all these girls today? He turned towards her and immediately offered her his hand, "Miss, are you alright?" He asked concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Turning around she wiped some dust off. And now she was, hungry. Koranda headed over to a fruit stand, waiting for the owner too be distracted.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako must of got too worried about her shiny black shotgun and made her turn weird and off. She was silent to him, as usual, she wasn't really talkative unless she wanted to. Nanako's sharpened dagger poked her on her waist, it bled a bit but not as much. She barely even felt it, Nanako took the knight's hand, it was sort of cold and that fixed her up.. a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Nabbing a apple, the owner wasn't paying attention until- she started to leave.
"HEY! Someone catch that robber!" soon there was a crazy crowd filled with panic and havoc.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am

''You'' I said to the soldier.My hair was bright red I had a black ribbon on my hair I had a red dress and red boots.I touched his shoulder and got a vision it was me & him.Then I zoomed out.I fainted and fell on the floor.My vision was gone.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:28 pm

(Why are you all fainting on poor Geoffrey? : ( (( )

Geoffrey wondered if a disease was going around, so many women were fainting on him today. At times like these he almost regretted being a knight, if he had been any other position he wouldn't have to be chivalrous and could have just left them there. Following these thoughts, he almost did just leave them there, but peasants were watching and he must fulfill his role. He knelt down beside the banshee, poking her face hesitantly. If she was completely unconscious he'd have to take her somewhere... but him carrying an unconscious woman into the barracks would lead to many unneeded rumors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Swept in a crowd of reckless havoc, Koranda was starting to consider maybe that apple wasn't worth it. At least there was plenty of loose cash.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Rhythm sighed and left. She decided to find it herself. Wait- why is the crowd so crazy? She could see a vendor crying out: "Catch that thief!" She tried going in the opposite direction but was quickly swept away by the people swarming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:26 pm

She stuck her foot out, tripping multiple people. Children crying, woman screaming, men yelling, this was normal.
And how in the world would they catch her at this rate? There was nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:52 pm

((the goddess Ava's temple is on a large hill in castle town, this will be where my character starts))

Aurora opened her eyes. The last thing she remembered was chapter 11.... Getting up she could feel the cool marble floor below her. She turned swiftly and looked at her hands and clothes and the tips of her hair. What happened? She wasnt herself. Running to the window she looked at her reflection. In fact she looked like Sana from the Diamond Candle. She fit the description to the T. Someone yelled Sana and she instantly turned around.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:56 pm

It was extremely confusing. Eventually she got swept all the way to the temple to goddess Ava. The crowd was thinning out here so she walked inside to get some peace. There was a girl standing by a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:59 pm

One of the other priestesses had waved at her and Aurora, now Sana, waved back feebly. She was so confused yet this all felt right as rain. Hoping to find answers she began to walk to the temple doors when she saw a girl looking her way. She smiled sweetly "Hello there".
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 pm

"Hi." She looked at Sana's clothes. "Are you a priestess here?"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Nodding, "Well uhhh yes, yes I am. Is there any way I may help
You?" Sana retorted.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:11 pm

"Well, I guess if you know any legends about the Diamond Candle. Or you can take me to the Castle Library. Also there's a crazy crowd outside." She sat down on a marble bench that had been polished to perfection.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Sana knitted her eyebrows. She didn't know about any of this stuff, or did she? She raked her brain for memories or thoughts. Surely she would find something. "Well," she said siting next to the girl, "The library is actuall on the otherwise of this hill. Past the baker's shop on the right. It would be right by the castle walls if you went the right way. Before you get tere you'll probably see many knights and guards. As for this Dow
One candle..." Sana thought for a few moments in silence, "I do not know... I am kind of lost at the time being."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:26 pm

"Thank you. I've been feeling a bit weird all day too, as though I've lost something important... Or forgotten something. I keep on having a strange feeling about a book... And something. But you probably don't care about my useless ranting. So I'm leaving now, bye!" She stood up and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:34 pm

After the girl left Sana got up and walked to a large window. She looked out to the city and decided to go out for a stroll. When she asked to be dismissed one of the other priestesses laughed and replied: "Sana, you are a war priestess now. You need no permission like the old days. We know you still are allied and faithful but you do have work to do in the outsid world." Sana nodded and left, she had forgotten that her dream was fulfilled not to long ago. Caressing her veil she decided to explore the are and steer clear of the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako was sleeping on a comfy bed, she opened her eyes slowly and looked up to the ceiling.

"I don't remember a ceiling outside." She whispered with her eyes half open.

Nanako sat up and saw she was on a soft comfy bed, she had no idea how she got here.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Lauren didn't really read the book, she only read the last page of chapter 10, and the first page of chapter 11. She was confused. She didn't know what was happening around her.. but she needed to find. The Diamond Candle!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:31 pm

"oh your awake" I said eating cearel "I saw you laying down in the bushes and i just couldn't leave you laying there"! I said with a sincere voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Lost Library [RP]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next