Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test RP

Go down 
+3
aimi
mich
evan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:23 pm

((Starting now because of reasons))

Kayami woke up. "Ah, this'll be a wonderful day! The first day of school! The placement test!"

Hideyoshi woke up that morning around the same time. "Aw poop, today's the placement test. At least I'll see Kayami."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Today's....Aw darn, the placement test! At least I've studied, Himeji thought. She started to get ready. She got on her Fumizuki Academy uniform, and everything else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Yuuko, already dressed in her unifom, opened the door to Hideyoshi's room. "Dude, hurry up! I need to get to school early!" She threw her brother a granola bar. "Eat that and get changed," Yuuko grunted then left his room.

-------------
Reiko opened her blinds. Her parents were overseas again. "Oh joy. It's the placement test. I was a class A student last year!" Reiko closed the blinds and quickly changed into her uniform.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Kayami and Hideyoshi met at the curb. "How was witch-hunting last night? How's your gem?" Hideyoshi was very careful. Kayami replied, "My gem is fine. It has the strength of ten. And oh, I got 10 witches, and still had some extra time to study!" They walked to school.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Himeji got out of the house and started to walk to school. I can't wait to see Yoshii, she thought. And everyone else too. She walked slowly, thinking about what she had studied the night before. She was nervous, but not so worried.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 pm

(((Wait, hold up, I thought this was a regular Baka and Test RP)))

Yuuko ran up to the two. "HIDEYOSHI! DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!" Yuuko kicked Hideyoshi then whacked him in the head with her book bag. "Now, what were you guys talking about?" She had an evil aura sprouting from her eyes.

-------------
Reiko saw the three of them She pulled on her skirt then ran to the trio. "Hey guy! Your adorable, cute, cheerful, funny, hilarious childhood friend is here!" She spun the hugged Yuuko.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 pm

((look at my APP. But I'm not showing any fighting. Just discussion.))

"Oh. Hey." Hideyoshi said. "Well, we'd better get to school, because" "We don't wanna be late on out first day!" Kayami and Hideyoshi giggled about how Kayami finished his sentence. What a couple.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 pm

(((Oh ok.)))

"HEY!" Yuuko and Reiko shouted at the same time. "WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING US?"

"Is it because we make you guys feel agitated?" Reiko asked, angrily.

"Or is it because you guys don't want use two single ladies to interrupt your "lovey-dovey" moments?" Yuuko screamed. Yuuko pouted.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:55 pm

"Shut up! Just let us go! Remember that the principal fixed the Iron Bracelets, so I can spawn a Summoning Field!" Hideyoshi was angered. "Hun, please, we're gonna attract attention." Kayami calmed down Hideyoshi. "Fine. Let's go to school."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Yuuko watched as the couple. "They do know you have the golden necklace that can also spawn Summoning Field right? Plus you're way more powerful than the two of them right?"

Reiko nodded, a bit dazed. "Yeah. I can easily beat the two of them in a few seconds if I needed to...I have a million points from the company... But there is one way to beat me." Reiko shot Yuuko a look. "I'll never tell you my weakness."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:01 pm

"Hey, Hideyoshi." Kazumi asked him while he was walking into the school. "Would you ever think I wouldn't come prepared?" "Actually, no. OMYGAWD I FORGOT TO STUDY!" Hideyoshi was hyperventilating and acting all sarcastic. "Don't go sarcastic on me!' Kayami playfully slapped Hideyoshi.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Nao slowly woke up. She was sure she was gonna be late, but she didn't really care. Today was the placement test and she was not looking forward to it, nor had she prepared for it. 'Maybe if I just go late I can skip the test...?' she wondered. That wouldn't be a good idea, though. She knew that her parents were going to start being a little bit more strict regarding her education. She let out a long groan before she finally got out of bed. She quickly put on the uniform for the school, checking herself out in the mirror as she did so. She grabbed her stuff, rushed downstairs and out the door of her house, and with that she was on her way to the first day of a brand new school.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Himeji was still walking to school, when she saw a girl up ahead of her. She looked at her and wondered if she went to Fumizuki academy too. I wonder if she sees me, she thought. She continued walking behind the girl.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Nao let out a long sigh and decided to slow down her walking pace a bit, thinking. She knew she wouldn't do well with the test. She never did well at this kind of stuff, and today wouldn't be any different. She continued with her slow walking until she turned a corner and found herself in front of the academy. "Well, this is it I guess...", she whispered to herself in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Hideyoshi and Kayami were walking through the hall. "So YOU have your Iron Bracelet, and I have my Sunshine Gem. For, you know, summoning fields. Anyways, I can't believe this is our THIRD year! It wasn't so long ago that we met each other that August last year!" Kayami went on and on. Hideyoshi acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 pm

((( Yes! I've been waiting for this to start! )))

Emi wakes up with a tired and painful yawn. Her dad gave her quite a beating last night. She has a black eye and a terrible scratch on her left cheek that looks like it's about to bleed. She gets up and goes to the bathroom to get a band-aid. She adjusts her light purple hair to cover her black eye. First day at a new school... I wonder how it's gonna go... Emi gets dressed and walks downstairs to find her dad sleeping on the couch.

Emi grabs her backpack and quickly walks out the door. She walks down the sidewalk to Fumizuki Academy
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Himeji started walking into Fumizuki Academy. She looked behind her, and saw another girl walking into Fumizuki Academy too. She stared at her, then said, "Hello." She smiled, trying to be kind. After all, no one would want to be friends with her if she was mean.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Nao looked back at the girl who had just greeted her.
"Oh, hi!" she replied, a bit stunned that someone would be talking to her.
"So...what's your name?" she asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Emi holds her hair in place over her black eye. It was shut tight and was throbbing. Fumizuki Academy came into view after some time of walking. Emi's throat tightened when she noticed two other girls.

(((Someone post!!!!!)))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Kayami went into the room where she was taking her Placement Test. Hideyoshi was next to her. This year, your third year, you take your Placement Test in pairs.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Yuuko and Reiko sat next to each other. Both nodded at each other when they received their test. Clearing their brains, they waited for the teacher to let them start.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:16 pm

----
((Test is going on. Wait for my next post.))
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'm Himeji," she smiled and said in a high voice.

Himeji started to do her test. She answered all of them, as quick as she could, and tried not to skip any.

Last edited by Mimi on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Emi enters the school. She felt a pit in her stomach and wanted to slip down to the floor. She was feeling rather uncomfortable stepping foot into this building. This was her first year. Emi gulps and keeps her black eye hidden with her hair.

(((Where does Emi need to be?)))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 pm

((Her Placement Test private third-year room. She will be next.))

"Done!" Hideyoshi and Kayami said at the same time. This year, Hideyoshi had a chance of being in Class A.
---

That afternoon, the two students got their results. However they did together, that's what class they'd both be in. "Congrats! You two are in Class A!" Hideyoshi and Kayami hugged tightly, but watched as Minami, Akihisa, Yuuji, and Kouta got into Class F again.
"What'd YOU get, Hideyoshi?" Akihisa asked with a smile. "Class A." Everyone gasped. "But...how..." Akihisa had no words. "I guess I improved. Don't worry, we'll still be in touch!" Hideyoshi winked at Akihisa, and headed to his new class. Third-Year Sensation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baka and Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next