Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test RP

Go down 
+3
aimi
mich
evan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Keiko blinked her eyes rapidly, to disguise her jealousy and despair. She turned around to face Hideyoshi, her brown straight hair swishing around Keiko's shoulders as she spoke. "Do you regret?" Not after long, Keiko ran out of the school and into the music room, hands over her face.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 pm

[too much 'kissy-kissy' in this. Pffft xD]

Emi notices these two people kissing each other. Okay, don't they know they are not supposed to be doing that during class?!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Keiko rapidly took her violin bow. She ran directly to Kayami's gym locker. Using the tip, Keiko pressed on the metal lock, the door creaking open to her contents. ((*shrugs*))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:53 pm

"W-Wait! Keiko-" Hideyoshi started to run after her, but Kayami stopped him.
"It's for the best to let her go. She likes you, and wants you to break up with me. But she doesn't know the truth about me, and why you are with me. Please, just stay. If you tell her, she won't believe me and spread fan art around the school of me dressed as a Puella magi."
"She'd do that?!" Hideyoshi asked.
"She did that when she found out I liked you..." Tears brimmed around your eyes.
"Please don't cry..." Hideyoshi patted kauai on the shoulder. "You are really warm." Kayami responded. "And...I love you. I think you should...maybe...be with a human instead of-" "No." Hideyoshi interrupted. "I like you, I want to stay with you, so you is where I will stay. Just...how about we go back into the closet, if that'll make you feel better." Kayami smiled.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:55 pm

((Ok. I did not spread fan art around the school of Kayami dressed as a Puella magi. . Stop controlling my character, please. I am going to pretend that never happened ;w;))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 pm

((Oh. No. I didn't say that! i said that she might to make Hideyoshi think twice))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:57 pm

((Alright. Fine))
Keiko checked in Kayami's locker for love notes from Hideyoshi. Finally giving up and finding none, Keiko saw something so bright from somewhere that her eyes couldn't keep away from it.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Kayami saw Keiko as Hideyoshi was taking her into the closet.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Keiko shielded her eyes, squinting. Hideyoshi! Help me!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Hideyoshi was about to close the door, and couldn't hear Keiko.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Keiko screamed as loud as possible. She felt faint, sweat dropping from her face.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 pm

(((What's happening? I'm too lazy to read bwaa)))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 pm

((Fight between Hideyoshi. Read this page. Just this page.))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 pm

The couple's lips touched. It was a wonderful feeling!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:38 pm

(((Thanks Minami! I'm making it lunch time. I'm bored. )))

Yuuko stared what was happening. "Hey bro! What in the name of lord makes you be a player!" She stomped off to Class F. Yuuko fingered the pages in her book as she walked. It was lunch and she decided to sit with Reiko.

Reiko smiled when she saw Yuuko appear in her classroom. "Yuuko!" Reiko smiled. "Welcome!" The two sat at Reiko's desk even though everyone stared at them. Reiko opened her bento and ate the three pieces of sushi right away. "So I heard Kayami's and Hideyoshi's hiding place is the janitor's closet." Yuuko nodded then they continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 am

Keiko finally saw the light fade away, then she noticed how hungry she was. Keiko took her own packed lunch from her locker and then walked to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 am

"Hey, uh, Kayami. Wanna grab some lunch?" Hideyoshi asked. "I'd love to! What are we going to eat?" Kayami replied. "How about...sandwiches?" "That'll be nice n' easy." Hideyoshi gave aclittle smile, and walked with Kayami to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:44 am

Lunchtime. Aw man. Emi adjusts her hair again. She goes to her locker to get her packed lunch. She walks down to the cafeteria and sits at an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:39 am

Looking for a place to sit, Keiko saw Emi lonely sitting at an empty deserted table. "Hi Emi! Do you mind if I sit here with you?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Emi looks up. She was holding a piece of chicken in her mouth. She nods her head yes. Emi reaches her hand into her lunch bag and takes out a carton of milk.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Reiko and Yuuko walked to the cafeteria because Class F was too noisy. They saw Emi and Keiko and they walked over.

Reiko smiled and sat next to Keiko. "Hey Keiko!" She pinched Keiko's cheeks and started to eat her bento.

Yuuko sat next to Emi. "Sorry guys! We'd like to sit here too." She opened her lunch which was four onigiris. She took one and gave one to Reiko, Keiko, and Emi.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Emi rips the piece the chicken out of her mouth. She takes the onigiris from Yuuko. She's never seen anything like it- cute little sushi with faces!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Yuuko smiled. She took a piece of chicken from Emi and ate it.

Reiko nibbled her onigiri. It was really good and she gobbled the rest of the onigiri up.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Emi takes a bite of the onigiri. Hey, this is pretty good! She takes another bite of it. Emi still has her black eye. She adjusts her hair to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 pm

"Hi Reiko!" Keiko opened her boxed lunch of dumplings and mochi. It wasn't the best lunch, but she tried her best. The mocha's filling filled up Keiko's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test RP
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next