Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test RP

Go down 
+3
aimi
mich
evan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:22 pm

(((I'm going to start from where Madoka's charcters talked to me)))
Reiko blushed then nodded. "Hey Emi. Congrats!" Reiko congratulated. She turned towards Kayami. "She's going to die in a few days. There's nothing I can do now. But I can't be sad!" She smiled and started to walk towards Class F. Be sure to sit in my old seat Yuuko! I don't want a complete stranger to sit there." She waved and headed down the hallway, adjusting her hair clips.

Yuuko nodded and waved back. "Let's go guys?" She turned around and saw Kayami drag Hideyoshi into a janitor's closet. "What an odd couple... Oh well. I better get going." Turning around quickly, Yuuko walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 pm

"I thought you were my girlfriend, but I see you kissing another girl?! I never kn-"
"LISTEN, AKIHISA! I'M A GUY! I'M MALE! A BOY! QUIT ACTING LIKE A BAKA AND FACE THE TRUTH! YOU'RE ONLY SO UPSET BECAUSE I ACTUALLY PASSED! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE, ANYWAYS?!" Hideyoshi let it all out. Akihisa could only stand there defenseless. Kayami shot him a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Keiko slowly paced across the hallways of Fumizuki Academy, silently calling out "anybody here?" Her hushed voice echoed across the four walls of the school. She eventually gave up and started to walk to the music room. Keiko played a sweet yet melodic and heartbreaking sonata. Abruptly Keiko stopped halfway when she remembered. the date. She dared herself to ask Hideyoshi on a date. no no no, he will probably think I am a creep. Staring out the music room window, Keiko looked dreamy at graceful cherry trees outside. Hideyoshi, so cute, I can't not ask him...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 am

((( what... the... heck? o_o [Referring to Madoka's posts] )))

Emi was dumbfounded with all of the yelling going on. Her father came to her mind, and shakes her head. Her dad would always yell at her it was her fault that her mom died. Emi's eyes started to tear up.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:08 am

Kayami and Hideyoshi came out of the closet for Homeroom. They sat in their assigned seats. They had to sit with two other girls. Shouko and Yuuko.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Keiko curtly walked into her homeroom. She sat in the far corner, trying her best to tolerate the loud noises. Keiko took out a heart shaped pink paper, decorated with shiny glitter and a curled ribbon. Good enough...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Emi walks into the classroom. She sits in the far corner. Her black eye was throbbing and swollen, but she keeps it hidden with her light purple hair.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 pm

"Hey, Hideyoshi." Kayami asked. "When is the teacher gonna come?"
"I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Emi can hear people talking with each other. Emi felt a tap on her shoulder, and she whips her head around. Some random girl tapped her on the shoulder for the fun of it. The girl's eyes widened as if shocked. Emi's hair has moved away from her face. Her black eye is now revealed to everyone. "YOU HAVE A SWOLLEN BLACK EYE!" The girl shouted. The whole room went quiet. Emi slumps down in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Keiko rapidly turned around when she heard somebody shout about a swollen black eye. She saw another girl with light purple hair, covering her eyes. "Hello? Are you alright?" Keiko's voice was hesitant.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Emi's eyes teared up. She buries her face in her hands and sobs into them. This was a totally embarrassing situation to be in.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Yuuko started to make plans for after school. "Let's see...I'll make her a cake and some comfort food... Darn it! I forgot what Reiko-Chan likes!" Yuuko looked at Emi and saw her eye. "Emi-san. What happened?"

Reiko opened the door to Class F. "S-sorry I'm late. I'm Reiko Kagome, a former Class A student. The boys all rushed to greet her. Annoyed by the commotion, she walked over to a seat next to Himeji. "Hey Mizuki! Are you glad another Class A student like you showed up?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Nao glanced over at the girl who had just entered, trying her best to look like she wasn't actually staring at the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Emi looks up and stares at Yuuko. "I-it has to do w-with abusing" Emi responded. She barely recognized her own 7-year-old sounding voice. Emi moves her light purple hair away from her face to reveal more of her black eye.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Keiko tried her best not to shudder but failed. "Don't worry, I will be your friend." Keiko stuck out her right hand.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Emi shudders. She can hear her father's voice in her ears. All of the screaming and yelling, telling her it was her fault that mom has died. Her once-loving dad wouldn't even hurt a fly. He's now the reason Emi is really hurt on the outside and inside.

Emi notices a person extending her hand out to her. She just stares at it, and then buries her face back into her hands.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Yuuko watched Keiko's warm gesture. "Emi. Keiko. Would you guys like to come to my house tonight?" Yuuko wanted them to help them make food for Reiko, but didn't add that.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 pm

"Oh. M-my father wouldn't allow me to do that" Emi responds. 'He's been very unfair ever since my mom... my mom..." She couldn't finish her sentence. Emi takes a deep breath. "...ever since my mom passed away. He wouldn't allow me to g-go to fr-friends' houses." She was stammering as she talked.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Yuuko sighed. She was so looking forward to watching Emi make the food. "That's too bad. I'm sorr for your lost. What about you Keiko? Will you come and make fo- I mean make Reiko feel better?"

Reiko took out her books and started to read. SHe saw how worn down Class F looked and almost fainted. I-Is it allowed to play video games?!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Emi sighs. Her dad's voice was still ringing in her ears. She's afraid of going home after school to get more bruises, brush burns, and cuts. She afraid she is going to die from his abuse.

Emi's lower lip trembles as she holds back tears.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Yuuko watched Emi. Poor girl. There must be something I can do to help... Then a light-bulb lit inside her. "Come stay at my house! Hideyoshii and I get very lonely in the house right Hideyoshi?" she said with clenched teeth. She elbowed Hideyoshi in the ribs so he'll respond.

Reiko made a paper bird so she can put in front of her grandmother's ashes when she gets cremated. The paper bird became more like crumbled paper. Nonetheless, Reiko started to make a whole handful and dumped them in a basket. "Wow! Grandma will loves these!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 am

Hideyoshi? Emi rubs her watery eyes. She wants to come to her house and make new friends. But her father would beat her senseless. If she can go to a friend's house overnight, she'll then have an abusing-free night. Emi was now smiling. If she can sneak out of her house at night, then she can go to Yuuko's house.

[Woah... I'm confusing myself a little. ]
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 am

"W-What is it?!" Hideyoshi shot his head to face Emi. Kayami smiled on the background, and worked on her paper. Hideyoshi frowned. "You look injured..."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:40 am

Emi looks down. It hurts to explain on where she has gotten her injuries from. Her bottom lip trembles again.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Immediently, Keiko saw Reiko. She remembered the Reiko girl from Year 2, who helped her with Keiko's feelings for Hideyoshi. "Hello Reiko! What class are you in this year?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test RP
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next