Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test RP

Go down 
+3
aimi
mich
evan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Emi was totally embarrassed by this situation. Her cheeks were red and she was crying tears. A few people were trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Yuuko patted Emi. "Hmph. Anyway, just come to my house right after school. I have some ambassador duties to cover so I have to work a bit after school." Yuuko picked up a pencil and wrote pizza, muffins, ravioli, and California rolls o a sheet of paper. "By the way, can you make these things?" she asked as she handed the paper to Emi.

Reiko smiled. "Class F again! Last year my grandmother collapsed and I ened up in Class F... This year, my grandma collapsed from a disease and the doctors said she'd pass so I had to leave the test..." She paused and looked at Keiko. "Sorry that I'm telling you a story you probably don't care about."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Emi takes a look at the piece of paper. Pizza, muffins, ravioli, Calinforia rolls. Why does she need to make these? However, she can make pizza. "I can make the pizza"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:21 pm

"Oh, it's alright. I hope your grandmother gets well." Keiko also looked at the piece of paper with foods on it. "I'll make ravioli, if you want." Keiko always dreamed of eating foreign foods.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Emi was still unsure of going over to someone's house. If she arrives at home late, she'll know what to expect- another beating. She manages a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Reiko nodded but secretly thought that gher grandma didn't have much time. She walked back into Class F and opened her book. "Now where was I?" She ruffled her hair pin and saw that she wore her strawberry hair pin today. She took out her case of hair pins and found her usual white circle with orange kira sparkle hair clip. Reiko adjusted her necklace. She really wanted to summon a summoning field.

Yuuko looked at Emi. "You can stay over if you want. You were thinking that your father will beat you right? I'll handle it then. " She looked at Kubo and whispered into his ear, "If you go over to Emi's house and beat her father up, I'll give you Yoshi-Kun as a reward." Kubo noddded and Yuuko walked towards the door. "Thanks guys. I know Reiko will appreciate it." She walked out of the classroom and walked down the hallway. She walked into the school library and looked for a yaoi manga. Blushing, she quickly checked the book out at the self-check out and hid it into her bag.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm

How can someone handle my dad? Emi trembles at the thought. She re-covers her swollen, black eye with her light purple hair. She secretly promises herself to survive through her first day at this new school.

((( Someone respond!!! )))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Yuuko walked back to class and sat down next to Shoko. The class started and they started to pass notes. She flinged a note to Emi, It read: Your dad can't be that bad. Don't worry, Kubo will take your place as the scapegoat.

Reiko sat down as she heard a bell. Even though the bell rang, the class didn't start there was no teacher and everyone was joking around. This is not Class A at all.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 pm

((( Is Kubo this guy? I never watched the anime, so I'm not sure if it is him
Spoiler:
)))

Emi almost jumped when the bell rang. Yuuko has given her a note. Emi reads it. Scapegoat? She never understood what a scapegoat is.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:44 pm

((On track, Ciel))

Hideyoshi sat at his desk, working on a stupid assignment. "How boring..."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Keiko sat at her desk, taking glances at Hideyoshi every five minutes.
(And yeah it's heavily blushing Kubo and the 3rd best character in bat.)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:50 am

Kayami walked up to Hideyoshi. "Hey, hun." Kayami sat with him, and put her arm around him. She pulled him closer. "Wanna come over to my house tonight? I'm inviting Akihisa, Minami, Himeji, Yuuji, Shouko, Aiko, and Kouta. I'm thinking about inviting Reiko and your sister. Do you want to add someone, Hideyoshi?" "I think that's big enough a crowd." Hideyoshi gave a little smile. "I guess it'll be fun..." Kayami giggled. "You're so cute!" She kissed Hideyoshi on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 am

Emi wasn't really paying attention. She was fiddling around with her pencil. How can this 'Kubo guy' take care of her abusing father? He's surely going to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:08 am

Kayami looked over at Emi. "Hey. Kubo's great at this."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Emi truly wasn't sure about it. She keeps on fiddling with her pencil. This 'Kubo' dude was going to 'take her place'. Seems a little weird to her.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Kayami returned to her work, and Hideyoshi went to the drink area.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:41 pm

((( Kriem, could you type a little more? I don't have that much to respond to )))

Emi was given a worksheet to work on. She sighs. This worksheet looks like a Math worksheet. Math isn't Emi's strong point.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm

"Hey! Math!" Kayami smiled and took her pencil. She started working, but her pencil broke. "What do I do..."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

On this Math Worksheet, Emi needs to find the 'percent of change'. Okay, I know what to do here. This is pretty simple! Emi picks up the pencil with her left hand, since she is a lefty.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Keiko fumbled with the math problem. (brb)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 pm

((No, I am married to Hideyoshi))

Kayami went over to Hideyoshi, and sat next to him. "Hello! Ya need any help?"

((Wait...Hideyoshi is in Class A this year. What class is Keiko in? And doesn't she know that Kayami is Hideyoshi's girlfriend?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Okay. The original is 400. The new is 552. Subtract 552 and 400 to get 152. 152 divided by 400 gives me... Emi takes out her calculator and puts in 152 / 400. Okay. 152 divided by 400 gives me 0.38 and that equals 38% Emi writes down '38% increase' on the worksheet. She smiles. This is easy for her!

[OH MY GOD THAT IS FRICKING BORING]
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Yuuko put down her pencil. "Too easy," she muttered. She looked at Shoko and gave her a thumbs up. She plotted to start a Summoner Test War against a class of Class A's choice. How wonderful! Too bad we don't have Reiko with us.

Reiko looked at the sky. Class was boring since there wasn't a class at all. She heard the beep-boop of a ds and the bing of a cell phone. "Seriously, we need to study!" She yelled. Reiko didn't care that the whole class watched her. Let's see! Now...What should I study?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Emi does another math problem. This is too easy! She looks up from the worksheet and glances around the classroom. Some people were giving her disgusted looks because of her eye.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Kayami gave Hideyoshi a kiss, and knew that Keiko saw. No worries, Kayami. It's to put her in her place. She can't just "come" and "take" my boyfriend. She needs to learn that he is mine. Them, she kissed him on the lips. Hideyoshi softly touched Kayami's cheeks, and hoped for the best. She also thought it felt good. Hideyoshi gently let go of Kayami's lips.
"I...I...I-I really like you, Kayami Matsushina. Actually, I hope it, I hope it can can always be this way." Hideyoshi couldn't say anything else. He kissed Kayami back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next