Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test RP

Go down 
+3
aimi
mich
evan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 pm

(((Okay)))

Emi needed to take some kind of 'Placement Test'. This will determine if she will get put in Class A or Class F. She enters a private third-year room to take it. She face quickly turned red from shyness.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:35 pm

((Class A, B, C, D, E, or F. A smartest, F dumbest.))

"So...this year's different." Hideyoshi tried to stop all the tension and looks he got as he walked into his class.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm

(You forgot Himeji TnT)
Himeji was back from the nurse, and quite disappointed. She got in class F, because she left the room in the middle of the exam, which gives you an F.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 pm

((Oh no this is year Three, not year Two.))

Hideyoshi was started to feel annoyed, because his sister would be in all his classes. Kayami loosened him up. "Don't worry. At least you have me!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Emi sits down in a seat and was given the test. She takes her time reading the questions, but she finishes in a breeze. She was able to get her result right away. She was in Class A.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 pm

(((Wahh This will be a long post)))

The placement test was a breeze for Reiko and Yuuko. During the test, however, the phone rang. "Kagome Reiko, it's for you." Reiko got up and picked up the phone. The voice on the other end was nice and calm, yet a bit shy. "Umm...I'm sorry to interrupt your test, but your grandma has collapsed." Reiko stood there with startled eyes and looked at the teacher. She explained everything that has happened to the teacher and he let her go. "But you'll get a 0 on the placement test ok?" Reiko nodded and ran out of the placement test.

Yuuko watched as Reiko darted out of the classroom. What happened to her? She decided to continue the test, then figure out the situation later.

Reiko arrived hen they were announcing the classes. She met up with Yuuko, Hideyoshi, and Kayami in front of Class A. "Hey guys. I guess I'm now in Class F. I though I'd be in Class A for again, but I guess if my grandma's about to pass, I guess it's ok... So I guess you guys are in Class A. What a shocker Hideyoshi-Kun..."

Yuuko sighed and patted Reiko. "I'm sorry for your lost..."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm

It felt like ages had passed when Nao had finally finished the placement test, and ages probably had passed. There wasn't one question Nao hadn't struggled answering.
It took a while for her results to get back to her, and she was rather disappointed when they did.
She had gotten into Class F, the worst class. She hadn't expected to do better, really. School had never really clicked with her and it didn't seem like it was ever going to.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Emi stood outside of Class A. Her face turned red again and looked down at the floor. Her extreme shyness was getting in the way. And how would people react if they see her swollen, black eye? At least it was carefully hidden with her hair. She holds in her breath as she steps in.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Nao finally reached Class F. She quietly gulped; she could already tell that the classroom was going to be extremely crappy. Even on the outside the sign was bent and worn out, and all of the other classroom's entrances appeared to be much tidier than the one she stood in front of.
She slowly creaked the door open, peeking into the classroom. She had been right. The place was horrible.
'I guess I just have to give it my best shot...' she thought to herself, entering the classroom and taking the nearest empty seat.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:31 pm

"Oh my gosh! Is she okay?!" Kayami wasn't really fond of Reiko for trying to steal her boyfriend at the end of last year, but she felt really bad. Hideyoshi hugged Reiko. "I ope you feel better."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Emi almost fainted when she saw a few people [Madoka's Characters]. She opens her mouth to say something, but all that came out a high squeak. Her shyness keeps on getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Tori6
Regular Fantagian
Tori6

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Question- How do you do this? Do you have to sign up, or just randomly pick someone?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:50 pm

((Oh, you have to sign up. Go to "Applications", and click on "Baka and Test RP APPs"))

"Oh, haii!" Kayami turned around and faced Emi. "What class are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Tori6
Regular Fantagian
Tori6

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Another Question- Can I do the same person somebody else is doing?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:58 pm

((No. You have to make your own.))
Back to top Go down
Tori6
Regular Fantagian
Tori6

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Own person! But I thought u would have to choose someone from the episodes!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:06 pm

((Well, you CAN! But you can't RP someone who is already taken.))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:14 pm

(Is it too late to make an APP? Because wow I want to RP )
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Emi's cheeks turned red as a tomato. She has to say something! She didn't want to be rude! She looks down and replies softly, "Cl-class A". She shuts her eyes tight as if she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:22 pm

((no, APPs are still open. But it's Year THREE, not year TWO.))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Madoka wrote:
((no, APPs are still open. But it's Year THREE, not year TWO.))
((Can I just hop in with my regular character Keiko and Hideyoshi blah )
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 pm

((I'm Hideyoshi this time. Just Copy and Paste your APP.))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 pm

(k PMing now)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:32 pm

((( can we just RP now?)))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 pm

((Sure))

Kayami dragged Hideyoshi to a janitor's closet...but it was too big to be a janitor's closet. She showed him her gem. "This is how I'm surviving. I'm sure you wouldn't want a girl like me as your girlfriend..." Hideyoshi had a warm expression. "Yes, I would." He leaned in, and gave Kayami a kiss. On the mouth! OMG! Touchdown! Kayami thought. She felt all warm inside. She was finally saved. It was Hideyoshi who made it all better. He was the one. No one could pull them apart now. Suddenly, Akihisa opened the Class A Year Three Janitor's Closet, and gasped. "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Hideyoshi screamed. Akihisa was speechless. Hideyoshi shouted once more. "SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" He hesitated for a moment. The three of them knew that probably even Year 1 class F could hear that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test RP
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next