Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test RP

Go down 
+3
aimi
mich
evan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Yuuko and Reiko watched what was happening from a window.
"You wanna go to the library. I feel like this is going to be bad," Reiko whispered.
Yuuko nodded. "Yeah. Let's get out of the cafeteria. I don't want to see a fight right now."

The two girls packed their lunch, hugged Emi, and walked out of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:44 pm

"Well who said I was?! I mean, it's not like an ALIEN just landed on this planet." Kayami said, as Hideyoshi came outside. "What's up with this?!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:00 pm

"Of course I know! You used the ring to heal Emi!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Emi was still feeling confused. She stuffs her leftover chicken into her lunchbag and leaves the cafeteria, rushing to the girls' restroom. She looks at herself in the mirror. Her light purple hair was still covering her eye. Cringing, she moves her hair to reveal her eye, and she can only stare in shock.

Her black eye was fully healed.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:14 pm

"Forget about it. I'm goin to check on Emi." Keiko found her in the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Emi shakes her head. My eye is healed... She couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:17 pm

(I'm taking a break from this RP.)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Emi covers her eye with her hair. How can it be fully healed? It doesn't make sense. She thinks back to 'the girl putting the ring on her eye'. Did the ring heal her eye? No, it can't be possible. No, it can't. Emi doesn't believe in anything of the sort.

Emi keeps on staring into the mirror. There has be to some kind of explanation for this. If the ring did heal her eye, how was it able to?

Emi grabs her leftover-chicken-stuffed lunchbag and rushes out of the girls' restroom, not noticing Keiko.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Kayami bursts into the bathroom. "How about this, Keiko!? Since I'm this year's rep, I declare war on Class B! Tell the rest of your class!" Kayami left the bathroom and went back to Class A. Hideyoshi, Yuuko, and Shouko were there. "We've declared war on Class B. Bur let's male this their end."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Emi makes it to Class A. She was still feeling shy, and her face turns red. She slowly walks on over to her seat and sits down.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 am

Kayami walked ove to the podium in Class A. She cleared her throat, and spoke.
"Students of Class A! A girl in Class B has found out something about me." Hideyoshi started sweating. How...does she know? This'll affect my relationship with Kayami.
"So, I have arranged a Summoner's Test War against Class B! And we're going HARD on them!"
Kayami left the podium, and took Hideyoshi to the roof.

"What do we do? She's gonna tell. But maybe not..."
"How can she not tell? She knows my biggest secret."
"Well...couldn't have you just....um...hmm..."
"We have to go all in. I want to teach Keiko not to ever meddle in my personal business. Ever. Again."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Keiko overheard sounds from Class A's door, obviously the Puella Magi's voice.
"This is going to be intertaining. Those brats think they are the best. We are going to beat them into a pulp!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Summoner's Test War? Emi was a bit confused. She doesn't know much about Summoner's Test Wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP   Baka and Test RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test RP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7