Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]

Go down 
+4
flower
elise
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Empty
PostSubject: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Roleplayers and their characters:
Heather~; Matilda, Orphan
Luke Skywalker; Kai Redwood, Outsider
Flower; Finch, Orphan
Joy; Lucy Wood, Outsider
[This list will be changed every time a new person makes an app for a character]

Apps are always open, so you can join anytime!

I'll start later. You guys can go ahead and start roleplaying!

Last edited by Ciel Phantomhive on Mon May 20, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Kai wanders the streets, looking for someone stupid to rob from. A knife was in his pocket. He had stolen it from the orphanage kitchen long ago, and used it to threaten an employee when he escaped not one week ago. He's never used it for it's intended purpose, however, but it's definitely come in handy if he ever gets caught pickpocketing. Weapons are good at shutting people up. Kai's face is dirty and scratched up, his red hair knotted and messy. He walks up to a house in a far corner of town and starts picking the lock.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Matilda woke up, feeling scared. She had another bad dream. She was sitting upright in her bed, hugging her pillow. Her eyes were wet. She was crying in her dream, and now she is crying in real. She buries her face in her pillow and sobs into it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:59 pm

The door failed to open, so Kai decided to try a window. The two first floor windows were locked, apparently, so he moved around to the back of the house and climbed up a tree to check the upstairs windows. He managed to open one, which led into an upstairs bathroom. It appeared no one was home, so he ventured downstairs, taking 20$ out of a wallet laying at the bottom of a small purse on the floor of a bedroom. Judging by the sparkly pink exterior and unicorn logo, the purse appeared to belong to some kind of little girl. Kai grinned. Hopefully the owner wouldn't be old enough to know when a little money went missing. He left the house through the window again, slipping the cash in his pocket.

(( I hope some more people will join. It'll be boring if it's just the two of us. ))
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:13 pm

(msmdsmfmd I'm so sorry i havent been on omfg.)

Dana was quietly walking in the orphanage, she was hungry. But she couldn't sneak some food. But she couldn't fall asleep. The problem was she was incredibly bored, since some people we're sleeping(? couldn't tell if night or day ?) still. She remembered her nice, brown mansion and glowing lights. And her cat, Pinky. She sighed, knowing the memories would never come back, and went back to bed with a sour face.

(oh mygodimfailingbyenow)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Finch brushed her hand through her red hair, brushing it out of her face. Her green eyes were emotionless, but her face read anger and frustration. She was laying on her small wooden bed, on top of her knitted baby blue blanket and pillow. She starred at her ceiling, nothing but a white wall bouncing back at her. If only I could do it... She thought, her eye-brows furrowing. Instead of sitting here being treated like garbage.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:04 am

Kai left the are of the house he robbed quickly, for fear the owners would return. He'd never been caught before, however, but should he be caught the authorities would almost certainly send him back to the orphanage. Despite all the crap he had to go through out on the street, it was certainly worth being rid of the mysterious disappearances, lack of food and physical abuse at the orphanage. He decided not to spend the money right away. It would be good to have some on hand in case he had to leave town.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Finch sat up, and walked to her window. She stared out the window, at the blue sky, Sighing as she watched a flock of birds fly through the air. I wish I was as free as them.. She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:19 am

Kai, despite having traveled only a mile or two, could still see the orphanage. He had decided early on to save money by not using public transportation or anything. He really hasn't been eating well these past few days, considering all the security systems and policemen about. Kai turned his head away from the ghastly, beaten-down building. The orphanage has got to be worse than starving to death on the street.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:58 am

I'd leave.. But I need this pathetic excuses for people to at least feed me something. Finch rolled her eyes, opening her window. Very close to her window, an apple tree was growing. The orphans weren't allowed to eat from it, but no one had discovered that Finch could easily reach and grab one. She reached her arm out, snatching a ripe red apple from the branch. She leaned over the window, staring down at the ground. Then, she kept her head stuck out the window as she took a large bite out of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:56 am

"Maybe I should have brought along a companion." Thought Kai, sliding half his money onto the counter in exchange for some bread. "But then again, there was no telling who'd make it out. If I'd been any slower, that creepy orphanage guy would've snapped me in half for sure. Anyone could have slowed me down. I'm probably better off doing this on my own." He left without a word, heading back outside.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Finch was bored. She put her leg over the window, then swung the other one over. Her door was closed, and locked. Besides, the orphanage keepers were probably busy with something else. Finch rolled her eyes, taking a bite of her apple and looking around the area, admiring a cherry blossom tree.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:59 pm

(Am I accepted?)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:10 pm

((Probably? I'd say go ahead until Heather says otherwise.))

Kai walked back down the street. He wasn't planning on sleeping tonight. So far, no one suspected him of pickpocketing, but you never know when the police decide to come after you. Kai wasn't taking any chances on being returned to the orphanage. The empty room was going to stay empty as long as he could take living on the street.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Lucy sat near a garbage can, petting a Black Tabby. She crinkled her nose, trying to see who was walking up ahead. It had only been 5 days since she had escaped from the orphanage. Lucy put her purple Adidas's bag that she'd been given before her parents have given her up to the orphanage. She had packed it will her clothes and water bottle that she'd stolen from the orphanage. She stood up and looked at the person walking by, it was a boy from the orphanage. She never got to know him, but he'd escaped before she had. She looked at him, observing his long strides and bland expression.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Finch swung her feet around, taking another bite of her apple. Finally, she went back inside, closed her window, and crept through the hallway. Quickly, she ran out the door, and hid behind the apple tree. " Maybe I can go on a walk without be seen." She thought. Finally, she ran, and slowed down when the orphanage was out of sight. She walked, throwing her apple core behind her shoulder. " I'll go to the park, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Kai's head turned to face Lucy. That girl was definitely watching him. Normally he would have ignored this, but he'd been on a bit of a crime spree lately, and someone watching you might indicate they knew something. Kai raised his eyebrow, trying to look as though he had no idea why he was being watched. "She looks young. She should be easy to shut up if needed." He thought, before leaving the area at a quicker pace.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Finch entered the park, and sat on a bench. She chewed at her finger nails, embracing the warm sun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Lucy watched him speed-walk. She sighed, of course he had no recognition of her. She was always isolated from everyone else. Lucy stood up and walked in the other direction, running into a store. She looked at the cashier and shot the camera over his head, "Give me all your money, or die!" she yelled,taking a bag and stuffing it with food (chip bags, candy, chocolate, bread, lunch meat, drinks, and a couple ice cream bars - to keep meat cool).

She waited impatiently for the cashier to put the money in the bag, she snatched it from her and slapped her with the gun, running from the store. She ran long and hard, keeping an even pace. Eventually, she caught up to the boy from before - she was 8 feet behind him, falling back into his care-free pace. She opened a can of soda and chugged it down, savoring the sweetness.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

[AGHHH frick. Sorry for not being so active! Joy, I just saw your app. You are accepted!]

Matilda was still on her bed back in the orphanage. She continues sobbing into her pillow. She curls up into a ball, not wanting to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

"Great." Thought Kai. The girl was stalking him. He quickened his pace more, but avoided running or making eye contact with her. His only hope at this point was to lose her. He carefully weaved his way through the crowd, not daring to check back behind him.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Finch seen two kids in-front of her. She raised her eyebrow, then waled towards her. " You from that orphanage?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Crap. Kai was being followed by yet another person. Great. He was absolutely certain these girls were some sort of spies sent to get him back to the orphanage. Finch had practically admitted it. He had no choice but to break into a run, moving through the swarms of people. Since going unnoticed had failed, Kai had no choice but to lead them on a wild goose chase through the city. He had a knife in his pocket, but he was pretty sure both girls were unarmed. In this case, he was confident he had the upper hand if he could get away from the public.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Finch rolled her eyes. Judging by the look on his face, Finch could tell he thought she was spying. " Uh, I'm not a spy. I hate that place so much. I snuck out for some fresh air. The only reason I haven't left is because I want food, and that apple tree is practically the only thing I eat that doesn't taste like crap."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:27 pm

The orphanage was eerily silent. Matilda climbed out of her bed, making as little noise as possible, and walks over to her door. She opened it a crack. She doesn't see Mr. Wilder patrolling the hallways. That's strange...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next