Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]

Go down 
+4
flower
elise
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:33 pm

"Orphanage. What orphanage? I don't see an orphanage!" Lucy yelled, running up to the boy in front of her - she didn't dare look back. She took out her gun and pressed it in the boy's ribs, sushing him "Ignore her and walk away." she whispered, digging the gun into his ribs.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Matilda decided to take the risk and escape this filthy orphanage. She speed-walks down the hallway, still maintaining to stay quiet. An orphanage worker was coming her way. Matilda gets out of the worker's sight. Instead of finding the front door, she'll climb through the windows. She kicks a nearby window and crawls out into the open. She breathes a sigh of relief- she has escaped.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Finch yelled at the top of her lungs. " I. AM. NOT. A. SPY. I. HATE. IT. THERE. SO. MUCH. WHY. ARE. YOU. NOT. BELIEVING. ME."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:45 pm

A knife could do nothing against a gun. Kai knew she would probably send a bullet through his brain if he called for help, so he simply obeyed her command to ignore the other girl. Kai was hyperventilating. There was absolutely no way he could escape this girl.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:50 pm

[where are you guys, exactly?]

Before anyone can spot her, Matilda jogs over to a tree and hides behind it. She stays there for a few minutes before making another move. Once everyone was a-okay, she jogs over to a trash can. Matilda coughs into her fist. Her throat isn't better.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:53 pm

((Somewhere in the city. We've been running, so presumably we've moved around quite a bit. Also, Lucy's got a gun to my chest, so we must be somewhat concealed or else she'd be at least a little worried about being arrested.

In short, I have no idea where we are.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Slowly, FInch crept up behind the other girl, grabbing her neck. She put her in a head lock; Tight, but she could still breathe. She pulled the girl away, flipping her to face the opposite way. " RUN!" She yelled to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Kai couldn't believe the girl was helping him, but he wasn't about to ask any questions. He took off at top speed, checking for pursuers every few steps. It wasn't until he turned the corner again that he was forced to stop running. It would look a bit odd if a boy just sprinted around the corner like there were hyenas on the loose. Okay, that was the scariest thing that's ever happened since I ran off. he thought to himself, looking back once more.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Finch's grasp let loose, and she darted off into the same direction as Kai. She pointed to a large maple tree. " Hide behind there." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:20 pm

((Have to go. I'll be back on tomorrow))

Kai bolted back behind the tree as ordered. Once he saw the first girl had a gun, he wasn't planning on messing with the second. He stood still, breathing quickly. She was probably going to turn him in to the police.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Finch sighed, then turned around. " I have to go to the orphanage. I don't want to get hit. Again." Finch said, walking towards the direction of the orphanage. " Okay."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Matilda can hear faint sounds from a distance. She decided to ignore it. She stays behind the trash can, coughing once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:14 pm

((You gave my character no time to react, wtf? I wasn't even going to hurt him.. I was trying to get him away from YOU))

Lucy just sat there, looking at the girl running up with the boy. She grimaced, pissed off. Lucy pointed the gun at the girl, aimed for her back and pulled the trigger, she had a silencer on the gun. She watched it go straight for her, Lucy hoped the bullet would hit her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:18 pm

(( Finch is literally on the door -step of the orphanage.))

Finch opens the door, and enters. She walks up to her room, quickly locks her door and lays on her bed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Matilda was feeling nervous. She doesn't know why, exactly. She brings her knees up to her chest and hugs them. She didn't move from being behind the trash can.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Kai wasn't sure if it was safe to move, so he didn't. As far as he knew, both girls were armed, and neither explained what they were trying to do. It all happened so fast. Maybe they knew he was stealing, and wanted him in jail. Or maybe they're working for Mr. Wilder and were trying to send him back to the orphanage. The latter is more likely. Kai thought. One of them even mentioned the blasted place. Kai carefully started climbing the tree. He'd be safer up there, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:43 pm

((Adam, you realized she just dragged you BACK into the orphanage?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:45 pm

((No, actually. Nothing in her post indicated that. Last I saw she hid me behind a tree and took off.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Matilda was wondering if anyone is around. She stands up from being behind the trash can. She knocks over the trash can with her foot as she goes to hide behind another tree. She hopes nobody heard that.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:51 pm

((Oh, okay I thought she ran into the Orphanage with you))

Lucy walked up to the boy that was hiding behind a tree, her gun pointed at him. "Don't move, don't scream.. and don't do that again!" she said loudly, nudging him forward. "Now, I'm a runaway just like you. I don't want to go back in there. BUT, i'm not going to be able to survive out here without help. wanna be my life buddy??" she asked, her face softening but the hardness remaining in her eyes.

Remember, they're 11.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:54 pm

[ha Matilda is only 8 years old]

Matilda heard someone's voice. She shakes her head. I must be imagining it. I don't see anyone else around here. She quickly runs over to another tree, while knocking over a few more trash cans.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Kai stayed in the tree. Lucy had a gun pointed at him, and for all he knew she had every intention of using it. "I don't trust you." He said quietly through his teeth. Lucy wasn't doing a great job of seeming likeable, and on top of that she hadn't lowered the gun yet. Kai felt the colour drain from his face as he pulled out the knife. "Give me one good reason not to throw this at your skull."

((Bye guys. Be back tomorrow morning, but no earlier. Try not to drown me in new posts.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Lucy looked at him, wide-eyed. "..Because.. well.." a tear fell down her cheek, she looked up at him, her eyes welling up. "Because I wouldn't shoot you. I just want a life buddy!" she yelled, running behind a tree right across from him. She pointed the gun at him, now crying from behind the tree. Please don't hurt me.. please don't hurt me!
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Aloe closes her room door,and drops her bag on the floor ''Well,I guess this is my new home'' Aloe said slumping down on her bed.She opened her bag,to reveal her Guitar and Guitar pick.She strummed the strings gently,and began to play a song.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Lucy detected no action, she quickly refilled her gun and pointed it at him. "If I let go, will you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next