Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]

Go down 
+4
flower
elise
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:13 am

"Just.. gimme thirty seconds.. I need to, breathe" she said, taking slow deep breaths as she did before. Lucy did a couple lunges, so she wouldn't pull anything and sat on the ground, trying to pace her breathing.

Yeah, I have a rugby tournament at 7:45. So I'm leaving in 18 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:16 am

Kai pulled Lucy back up by the shoulders. "Look, we don't have time for this. I repeat, the police are after us. This is kind of serious." He couldn't lift her up and carry her, but he could at least keep her standing until she could move on her own. "We don't have all night."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:20 am

Lucy looked at her watch, "It's 8:57. I think the dark will conceal us. Hey, stop that!" she said loudly, brushing his arms off her shoulders. Lucy stood her ground, with her hands on her hips. Who knew an 11 year old boy could be so bossy, yet so annoying?

[I admit, this is a bad reply. Leaving in 8 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:23 am

Kai rolled his eyes. "If you have the energy to yell at me, you have the energy to get the heck out of here before we're both behind bars. Get. Moving." Kai marched on ahead of Lucy, not bothering to check back for her. If she wanted to keep the alliance, she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Lucy groaned, trying not to wince with each step she took - she began to speed walk, passing Kai. Lucy took quick, long strides making her feet seem like they never touched the ground. "Yeah, okay. Like they're going to believe a runaway orphan" she muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:44 pm

"They'll believe her once they see the corpse." Kai said, being able to hear what Lucy muttered. "So, should we steal a car or something? I might be able to drive, even if I'm underage."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:04 am

Lucy rolled her eyes and thought over the pros and cons for a moment, seeing where they stood. "Do you really think that's a good idea? I mean, common - if we get caught we'll get put in for longer. Might as well become hobos or hitch hike or something." she replied. Lucy began to walk a little faster now, still replaying the scene in her head. It all went down so fast.. too fast.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:18 am

"Just remember, this is totally your fault. You didn't have to shoot that kid." Kai said, giving her a look. "But it's not like we're going to be living on the street forever. Just until we're a couple hundred miles away. I'm still open to car theft. Our sentence can't get any worse, we've already shot someone. She's more likely than not to be dead."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:23 am

(haha, my character's lack of intelligence amuses me)

"She might die though - I mean, it was like, a shot through the stomach.. her acids, guts and blood or whatever is in there would come out"
Lucy proclaimed, saying each word while counting her fingers as if she was trying to remember every organ in the body. She smiled satisfied with herself and began to speed walk. Well there, I seemed to recover quickly. She looked ahead, trying to ignore the fact that the way Kai spoke to her made her feel stupid.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:28 am

"It depends where it hit. She looked like one of the orphanage kids, so she's likely to be dead of blood loss by now unless she's been found. And you said you're pretty sure the park was abandoned." Kai said, moving faster to keep up with Lucy. "You've still got the gun, right? If we run into any policemen, aim for the head and then run."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:33 am

"No chiz I have the gun. It was stupid of you to throw it away in the first place, so I ran back to get it - and don't tell me what to do. I can shoot whoever I feel is a threat" she said with a tone of attitude in her voice, including you. Lucy looked ahead, there was an old lady walking her dog - heading their way. "Take the gun and put it in your pocket. Mine aren't big enough!" she whispered loudly, shoving it to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:37 am

Kai took the gun from Lucy and shoved it into his pocket, walking past the old lady casually. "Well, shoot whoever the heck you feel like shooting now. We're already in trouble." He hissed in Lucy's ear. "As far as I know, we're criminals."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

Criminals. Lucy gasped and looked at Kai, shaking her head violently - her pupils expanding. "Don't you.. just no.. No labels.. We're good kids.. it was" she tried to think of something, "uh, well it was self defense! Yeah, we were being followed and she was approaching us" she continued to shake her head. Criminals. I'm a criminal. The word rang in her head, sending her shivers.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:44 am

Kai looked at Lucy, trying to determine whether she was actually having a seizure or if she was just shocked. "Self defense? You could have just knocked her out with the handle. She'd have woken up a couple hours later with no memory of the incident, and we'd get of scot-free." He narrowed his eyes at her. "Calm down. We don't have time for this."
Back to top Go down
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:21 pm

my sister got banned until septembar so i am gonna take her place and she tell me what to write ok?

"NO NO NO NO NO!" she said shaking her head some more thinking to herself I am a good kid, I never would hurt anyone not a fly.. not a person not Kai not anybody! Her eyes dialated and fell back to their normal seze she gasped in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7