Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]

Go down 
+4
flower
elise
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:35 am

"No, it's not short for anything."
Kai said, climbing back down from the building. "I promise not to pull any tricks on you, but I'm keeping your weapons on me until you can prove you're worthy of my trust." This Lucy girl was definitely looking a little twitchy. Kai still thought she might be hiding something.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:15 pm

(( Re-doing Finch's entrance.))

Finch quickly ran into the orphanage. Unfortunately, one of the workers had caught her, grabbing her by a piece of her hair. " OW!" She yelled as the woman yanked her hair. " HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE, YOU USELESS BRAT?" She yelled into Finch's ear. " WHAT'S THE POINT OF KEEPING ME IF YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!?" Finch yelled back, kicking the worker in the stomach. Quickly, she bolted out the door.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:24 pm

"You any good with picking locks?" Kai asked Lucy. "I kind of suck at that, but I can climb and my combat skills aren't exactly crap, even though I probably don't look like I could take out a poodle." He wasn't really intimidated by her anymore, now that he'd taken her gun and knives. Hey, maybe she could be pretty useful.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Finch quickly ran down the street, panting hard. Her red hair swayed behind her, and she panted. After the orphanage was out of sight, she put her hand in her pocket. She remembered. She had her pocket knife; She stole it from the kitchen. She knew she had to go back by midnight; But it was still early. The piece of hair that the worker had yanked was frizzy and strands were coming out. She sighed, then sliced it off; Revealing a red blotch on her head that another worker had given her when she was young.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Matilda was frozen with fear. She didn't even move a muscle. She stayed where she was like a statue. Her eyes were wide and she can feel tears in them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:44 pm

(Wait, Lucy shot Matilda - it was a direct shot. If she didn't move then did the bullet hit her?)

"Locks shmocks. How do you think I escaped from the locked basement?" she said, a wild glint in her eyes. She took and ice cream bar from her bag and ate it, showing Kai the bag of money "I robbed a corner store earlier, want some?" she asked. Lucy's hair was blowing in the wind, exposing scars on the side of her face from Mr. Wilder.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:45 pm

((Darn it. I have to go write a card for someone. I'll reply later.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:48 pm

((Aw, okay. See you then))

Lucy held out the money bag, completely trusting Kai. "Want some?" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:58 pm

(( I might with-draw.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

[*smacks self upside the head* I forgot about that. Let's say the bullet didn't hit her.]

Matilda got up and ran. That's what she did- she ran. She collapsed onto the ground after just a few minutes. She hasn't gone very far. She begins coughing again.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:08 pm

( derp.)

Finch turned around, seeing a little girl collapsed on the ground. She had seen her around the orphanage; But she was usually locked up in her room. Quickly, Finch jogged to the girl, ignoring her own conditions and kneeled down next to her, slowly. She touched her arm, to see if she would react.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:10 pm

(omg ... okay i is just gonna quit. Because I'm not active as much anymore. Well, sayanora amigos, and have a nice rp! c:)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:12 pm

"Why don't you take the money you get? I can steal my own." Kai said, although it was a struggle to turn down an offer of money. "Here's your knives back. Use them well." He handed the blades back to her. "Oh, and I can tell when someone tries to slash open my throat in the night. Don't even think about it."

((Guys, all this quitting is why so many RPs go dead after two days. If you don't think you'll want to play through to the end, don't join.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Finch kneels closer to the girl, Shaking her arm. " Hey, kid.. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Matilda coughs. Her throat was really bothering her. She puts a hand to it and moans.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Finch groans, acting annoyed even though she was secretly worried about this child. She pulls the child's head onto her lap, shaking it. " I can't help you unless you tell me what happened. So, suck it up and tell me."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:37 pm

"Well? Do you want them back or not?" Kai demanded, still holding both Lucy's knives out to her. "I can keep them if you want. But since you were willing to trust me with your money, I guess I can trust you with a knife or two. As long as your forget the gun."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:40 pm

"Just give me the knives" she said coldly, ripping them out of his hands by the handle. She looked at them, shining in the evening light. Lucy couldn't resist, she lightly slit her wrists and admired the pure red liquid that gleamed on the end of her knives.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Matilda whimpers. She can't speak. Her throat was hurting too much. She coughs again.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Finch rolls her eyes. Again. She sighs. " I can't muffle it out of you."

(( Has she been shot? If so, where?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:54 pm

"Okay, give 'em back." Kai said, cringing. What was Lucy thinking? "Not one second after I hand you your weapons back you use them for self harm. That's almost as bad as what you were doing before." He couldn't believe he was stupid enough to give this girl sharp things. He shouldn't known she was going to cut herself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:56 pm

"No... common, what's the hurt?" she said. Licking her blood off the knife, she smiled and spit it out, drawing an image with her blood.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Kai was felt like he was going to throw up. "Oh god, stop." He said, gritting his teeth and stepping back. "That's not only gross, it's downright disturbing." He suppressed the urge to run. Lucy was starting to creep him out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Lucy looked up at him and grinned, throwing the knives to his feet. "Kai, where to?" she said, licking her arms. Lucy didn't want pedestrians to see, she lapped it up and pulled her sleeves down.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Kai picked up the knives by the handle, being careful not to touch the blade. "Nowhere for now. Let's get some sleep or something." He said shakily, averting his eyes to avoid watching Lucy lick blood off her arms. "Don't do that again, okay? If you get an infection I probably can't save you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next