Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]

Go down 
+4
flower
elise
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Matilda saw a person. Behind a tree. With a gun! She stifled a sob and slumps behind the tree she was behind. She makes a loud squeak- she does that when she is scared. A tear went down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

((Aw man. I wasn't planning to run in to Matilda. Permission to engage in action?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:47 pm

[Well I just wanted interaction xD Permission to engage in action is accepted]
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Aloe looked out her window,hearing several whimpers and screams.She saw a girl..holding a gun and a man.Aloe tilted her head to the side,confused she grabbed her chip bags of popcorn and began munching on it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:12 pm

[She's behind a different tree, BTW]

Matilda stayed behind the tree. She buries her face in her hands and sobs into them. A person...with a gun...with a gun...she felt like fleeing.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Lucy looked at the girl spying on them, she lowered her gun and put it in her pocket, still holding it. She walked right up to the girl, smiling. "Hi, are you from the orphanage?" she asked. Her gun was concealed, but in her pocket Lucy had her finger on the trigger and it was pointed at the girl. She was too afraid to put it down, by now Lucy's face had been covered in tears.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Khani peeked out from the little hole between her door and the wall. She brushed her hands through her hair and sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:58 am

((@Justice: My character is 11, and therefore cannot be referred to as a man. Also, you probably can't see us from the window of the orphanage. We've been running across town, and Lucy's still pointing a gun at everyone.))

Kai, noticing Lucy wasn't watching him anymore, started climbing back down the tree. He had seen her hide the gun, but he still didn't want to team up with someone who was perfectly willing to hold a weapon to his chest not one minute after they had first met.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:46 am

Matilda whimpered. She backs away from the gun-person. She was too scared to come any closer.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:51 am

Kai hit the ground soundlessly. He didn't run, because he would attract Lucy's attention. Instead, he moved cautiously, trying be as silent as possible. He was fairly certain that if he was caught, Lucy would shoot at him. And death would defeat the whole purpose of running away.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:57 am

Lucy heard a light noise, then faint footsteps moving in the opposite direction. Oh man, he doesn't get it does he? she thought. Lucy looked at him within the corner of her eye "Don't. Move!" she yelled, both toward the spy and the boy. She looked at the girl, standing there in fear. Lucy couldn't risk going back to the orphanage, she pulled out her gun and shot at the girl hoping the bullet would hit her. It appeared to be a direct shot to her thigh, but Lucy wasn't quite sure. She turned around and pointed the gun at Kai "Survival buddies, or not? I know I can't do this without a partner" she said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:00 am

"No...freaking....way." Kai stammered, looking her right in the eye. Without another word, he took off, moving from side to side to avoid bullets. He knew he probably couldn't get away, but it was his only chance. She just shot at someone, so now he knew the gun was in fact loaded. She could shoot at him. She probably would.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:08 am

"Hey dummy, I'm not going to shoot you! I only use this for threats of when I rob corner stores.. you know, to get food and stuff? We were orphans you know, we have no money.. we should stick together!" she assured, helplessly. She spun around quickly making sure the girl hadn't decided to make a surprise attack. Lucy watched as Kai ran around in a zig-zag pattern.

(( Not controlling the character, Mr. Moderator:
Luke Skywalker wrote:

Without another word, he took off, moving from side to side to avoid bullets.
))

Last edited by Joy on Tue May 21, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:12 am

((He's not jogging. He's sprinting. Who on earth would try to jog away from someone with a gun?))

"Oh really? Explain why you just shot at that kid then." Said Kai, scaling up the side of a building. "And why you've still got it aimed at my brain. You're some sort of spy trying to send me back to the orphanage, right? Who the heck would arm a girl who's even shorter than me?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:28 am

Lucy's mouth dropped and she began to jog after the boy, "because she's a runaway from the orphanage and I don't wanna get involved with an 8 year old!" she yelled after him, lowering her gun but stilling holding it upright. "I told you, I'm not going to shoot you! I'm not a spy, I ran away 5 days ago.. I just want someone to help me survive out here!" she said loudly, Lucy was almost right behind Kai. She grimaced, this kid's not even fast.. I'm half jogging half running, and he's on a full on sprint. Last time I checked I'm only an inch shorter, technically he's older too. My 12th birthday is in 2 weeks! Lucy was running right beside him now, swinging her left arm - the arm without the gun.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:33 am

Kai grabbed Lucy by her left arm, pulling her to the ground. He drove his knee into her back to keep her from moving. "Drop the gun and I'll think about it." He said, holding onto her neck so that she couldn't breathe. If he could keep her like this, she'd probably pass out eventually and drop the gun involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:38 am

Lucy was shocked, her eyes wide as saucers. It all had happened so fast, she gasped for breath and pulled her legs up - hitting him in the back and sending him tumbling off her. She threw the gun at him, immediately regretting it. "There. It's done." she said, with a cold look in her eyes. "I told you, I don't want to hurt you. But I need to trust that you're not going to hurt me either, okay?" she questioned, slightly turning her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:42 am

"Is that your only weapon?" Kai asked, looking her over. He wasn't about to take any chances that she could be concealing something. "If you really didn't want to hurt me, you most likely wouldn't have spent the last two hours holding a gun to my face." He was standing well away from her, ready to duck if she pulled out another gun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:49 am

Lucy looked at him in guilt, she emptied her pockets consisting of a dagger, pocket knife, a paper clip, bubble gum, some pocket lint, and a necklace her mother gave her.. She slid the weapons to Kai, unsure if she should trust him with all her weapons. "There. I'm unarmed. Now do you want to be survival buddies?" she asked desperately, a sad shimmer in her eyes. Lucy felt insecure without her weapons, she scared that Kai would turn on her and kill her then and there - her hands began to shake.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:52 am

Kai thought this was some kind of act, but he wasn't about to turn down the offer of a companion. He slid the knife and dagger into his pocket. "Fine. We've got ourselves a deal." He said, fingering the necklace for a while to check for hidden spikes and such before handing it back to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:57 am

"Hey! I want some kind of weapon back, I saw you earlier with your pocket knife. I think I need some kind of protection too. Just because you're older doesn't mean you're like, my guardian or something" she said, picking her necklace off the ground and stuffing it back into her pocket. She began to walk up to Kai, slowly - unsure if she'd made the right decision. Suddenly she remembered that although she'd watch him at the orphanage, she'd never gotten to know him. "What is your name anyways?" she blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:07 am

"Nope, sorry. No weapons go to someone who threatened me with one." He said. "Did you seriously think I'd trust you with sharp objects after you held a gun to my ribs? And I'm not telling you my name until after you tell me yours. I have no idea how long you've been stalking me."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:15 am

"I've only seen you at the orphanage a couple times, and the first time I saw you out here was when I was sitting by that huge garbage bin." she retorted, her hands still shaking in fear. Lucy was no good with introductions, she looked at Kai then her feet. "I'm well.. I'm Lucy. Just, yeah. Lucy Wood" she said in normal tones, trying to calm herself down. You're okay. You can trust him. You're gonna be fine.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:17 am

"My name is Kai." He said, sounding both annoyed and a bit frightened. "Well, I guess that means we're a team. I'll give you your knives back in a week if you don't snap my neck."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:30 am

"Kai? Is that short for something?" she questioned, unsure if he was trying to make a joke or something. His voice did sound shaky, maybe even a held back laugh. Her eyes narrowed, this seemed to be a mistake trusting him. If he was going to make survival into a joke, then what was the point? "Yeah, well don't do anything smart or this team will be like it never was" she threatened, her hands shaking even more than they were before - it was now becoming noticeable on how nervous she was.

((Moderators: Not controlling, he said his voice
Quote :
He said, sounding both annoyed and a bit frightened
so frightened sounds shaky. Sorry Adam, don't want to get banned here so I'm playing safe.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next