Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]

Go down 
+4
flower
elise
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Finch shoots her head at Matilda. " Listen, Kid, if you wanna be a brat, go back to the orphanage. From now on, we have to survive. I already took a wound for you, when I was about to go get YOU MEDICINE AND FOOD when I knew the workers could have KILLED me."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Khani walked walked around the orphanage, feeling lonely. "Hello?"

(Are Finch and Matilda in the orphanage¡)
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Flower wrote:
Joy wrote:
YOURE CONTROLLING MY CHARACTER FLOWER. YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO REACT, YOU CAN'T JUST SAY IT HIT MY CHARACTER IN THE LEG PLUS HE DIDN'T THROW THE GUN NEAR YOU. WE WERE STANDING AT A FAIR DISTANCE.

YOU'RE THE ONE SAYING YOU HIT Matilda in the head and back. HEAD? WANNA BE RUDE AND TRY AND KILL A CHARACTER? GO AHEAD, I'll ignore your posts.

Actually I said she shot at her head and back, it appeared to be a direct hit but she was HOPING that it would hit. So you could have moved out of the way because she was UNSURE if the bullet was to hit or not. So i'm going to pretend that you never got the gun because it wasn't near you in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:02 am

Guys. Please.

If this is going to be a big issue, I can use the combat rules I made for my Hunger Games RP. We probably don't need GMs. The characters who aren't in the fight will use the number generator, to avoid cheating.

Just quit it with the fighting. It's going to kill the RP.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:46 am

Yes, Flower. Just re-read the post and get on with it. You know how I act before I speak sometimes and never really turn down a fight. So just. RP on. Yeah, I know I was involved in it and I made you mad. but read the fine print. i never said the bullet hit her.

Anyways,

Lucy looked at Kai, still sprinting her butt off. She pushed him in front of her and began to push him forward as she ran, he was slower than her and she couldn't risk getting caught. Suddenly, Lucy felt the adrenaline die and her legs aching, she began to pant - not slowing down. "How much.. further, do we.." she inhaled, "Have to run?" she finished, her face all red.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:46 am

Finch sits up, stretching her back. " Thank god the bullet only hit my lower stomach." She grimaced as she thought about taking the bullet out. She did have her pocket knife, safely in her stomach. After all, It may be small, but it's certainly sharp. Finch in-hales deeply, then pulls the knife out of her right pocket.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:52 am

"As far away from the corpse as we can get." Kai panted, trying to speed up a little so Lucy would stop pushing him. "I'm not even going to ask why you shot her. We could've gotten away without a problem, but now we're murderers. Our only hope is to get as far away from the scene as possible."

((@Flower: I know your character isn't dead, but my character doesn't. I'm not controlling.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:56 am

Finch sits up, looking at Matilda. " Might wanna turn your head, kid." She said, flipping open the blade. Finch holds her breath, and slowly inserts her hand into the wound, to see if the bullet with come out with cutting her skin. She wants to scream, but bites her lip, instead. Finally, she pulls the bullet out, and fresh blood starts dripping out of her stomach. When she lets go of her lip, that, too, is bleeding. Finch yelps, then launches the bullet in the direction of Kai and Lucy running. She turns around, holding her stomach. " I can sneak into the orphanage and get some medicine for this wound, and Matilda's throat." She suggests.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:29 am

"How long do you think you can keep running? I'd rather get out of here sooner than later, but I can't carry you if you pass out from exhaustion. Can you take ten more minutes and then we'll find a place to hide?" Kai said, slowing down somewhat but still running at a fair pace. "I'm going to have to ask that you use the gun only in emergencies, though. I can't have you slaughtering people at random. The police can send us back to the orphanage, or to jail. I don't know if they'd execute us, but I'd rather not risk it."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:34 am

"Yeah well, we've ran 3 blocks! I think one or two more blocks would be fine!" she said, slowing down into an even pace. Sure, she was faster than Kai - but she was no long distance runner. The longest she'd ever run was 800 meters (twice around a track). Lucy panted, "You know, i'm only 11. My birthday is in 2 weeks!" she said between breaths, indicating that she didn't have the lung power nor the energy to run. Lucy pushed herself harder, continuing the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am

"What a coincidence. I'm 11, too. Now shut up and focus on getting our butts out of here before someone finds the body." Kai said, still keeping up a steady speed although he was running out of energy. It appeared, however, that he had a higher stamina than Lucy. "Just a little farther, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:45 am

((I meant that she was 11, turning 12 in 2 weeks))

"Yeah.." she took a deep breath in through her nose, and out through her mouth "Whatever, as long as we get to stop" she said, between breaths. Lucy began to pace her breathing, feeling her energy come back a little. She began to speed up a bit, wanting to get as far away from the girl she shot as possible.

Last edited by Joy on Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:49 am

((Look at the application.))

"Do you think we got caught by security cameras?" Kai said. "If we were, we're going to have to get out of town. Or further." He looked back at Lucy. "But for now, we can stop. I can't afford to kill you."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Finch coughs a bit, flipping her feet off the bench. " Guess I'll have to save myself." She mutters, limping to the orphanage, holding her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Kai slowed to a stop, clutching his side and trying to catch his breath. "I'd say we ran about a half mile, at least." He said, turning to Lucy. "You okay to keep walking, or should we take a break?"
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Aloe shakes her ''Not on my watch kid,I'm coming with you whether you like it or not'' Aloe said Aloe picked Finch up,and began walking to the Orphanage.''Do you know where we can get it,WITHOUT getting caught'' Aloe said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:19 pm

"I... think.. I can. Walk. If we go slow... until.. I, catch my.. breath" she said, taking slow, deep breaths. She closed her eyes and tried to remember the scenario, playing it again and again in her head. "No.. There weren't any cameras. We were in an abandoned park!" she declared, opening her eyes and looking into Kai's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

"Was anyone around? Any chance of someone randomly walking past and seeing you shoot a girl? Anyone in their right mind would call 911 right then and there, and if that's the case we'd better get a ride out of town now, because the police are after us." Kai said between breaths, avoiding Lucy's gaze. He was starting to stagger a bit. "We'd better find out quick, before we're both chained up at the orphanage again. It took me a year and a half to work out a way to escape."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Finch got out of Aloe's grasp. " STOP. You don't know how bad I've been beaten. I can handle this!" Finch yelled, aggravated.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:53 pm

"It's an abandoned park, what do you think? Of course nobody was around besides the girl I shot and the one she shielded." Lucy's eyes widened, "You don't think she would.. would she??" she said, her hands beginning to shake once again. Lucy looked Kai straight in the eyes, her nerves were getting the best of her. "We're gonna be hobos!" she said with her arms in the air, "We'll have to travel by train.. from city to city!" she screamed in a panic. Lucy immediately put her hands over her mouth, trying to act like the screams didn't originate from her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:03 pm

[I'm in Washington D.C. right now! :DDD]
[Did you guys leave Matilda behind!?]

Matilda was alone. She tries to stand up on shaky legs. Her face was damp from her tears.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:04 pm

((Yeah, Lucy shot the girl. Kai threw the gun. Lucy picked up the gun. Kai and Lucy are on the run))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Matilda aimlessly started walking. She had no idea where she was going. Heck, she didn't even know where she needed to go. She wasn't going back to the orphanage. She puts a hand to her throat and she moans.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:09 pm

((I'm lost. My characters are alone. Nobody's at the orphanage.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:02 am

"Of course she would. Whichever one of the girls you shot is dead, most likely, and her friend's definitely going to want revenge. We're probably being tracked down now." Kai said solemnly. "Quit screaming. We've got to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: The Orphanage [Remade]   RP: The Orphanage [Remade] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: The Orphanage [Remade]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next