Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]

Go down 
+10
S
Mr.Noah
Mila
Harry
Relora
cynthia
Silver
Oliver
Queen
alex
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 pm

"Sure, why not? But not all of them are specifically for royalt-" He was suddenly cut off by a scream. He swam towards it at an incredibly high speed, his jewerly making a clingy sound as he moved. "Who was that?"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Nisa heard the scream to. It was loud, very loud. She decided to follow Edwin, hoping that maybe she'd meet the screamer. But of course, since Edwin was royalty, she stayed a few ways back.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Anna could tell someone was behind that seaweed.
"PLEASE COME OUT. OR I WILL START COUNTING. ACTUALLY I'LL START COUNTING RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE 'TILL TEN." Anna yelled. She honestly hoped there actually WAS someone or else she would look like a total idiot.
"OK, 1, 2, 3 don't make me get to ten!" Anna started counting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

((3agle, again, you cant switch from east to west. lol :p))
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:21 pm

(@Terezi o: Sorry I have no idea what I'm doing. Ignore my last comment. Razz Thanks for telling me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

[[ Oh, what? I should re read these .-. And all I remember when my character was swimming away. ]]

Why are you sorry about? Did I do something wrong?" Mayomi asks with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:15 pm

"Ah.." Sivelle cried, there were so many merfolks around her, where had they all come from? She covered her face and curled into a ball. She hoped they would leave her alone, she would hurt them, she was sure of it.

(Wow i don' ever play shy stupid characters, this ain't my cup of tea ok : ( )
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Nerissa dropped the brush and jumped on her shark and zoomed where was the yelling.
Nerissa found Sivelle curled in a ball.
Nerissa swam to her and turned to everyone "ITS NOTHING! GO BACK TO YOUR PLACES!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Mayomi heard a mermaid yell to go back to our places so Mayomi just swam a few feet away from them, pulled out a book and started reading.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Nerissa looked at Sivelle and said "I just shooed them away You could go home now"
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

"H-home?" Sivelle asked gazing up, she didn't exactly have a home so this statement confused her. Nevertheless she smiled for a quick moment before swimming away as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 am

Nerissa's eyes widen and she followed her yelling "Come back! I could give you a home!"
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 am

Sivelle glanced back over her shoulder, she could not come back. If she did she would surely hurt the mermaid, and she did not want to do that. Therefore, she continued on, swimming as fast as she could, (Which wasn't necessarily as fast as others could swim).
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:33 am

Nerissa stopped because she is tired.
"Poor girl..No home..no family..I know her power and she is afraid to harm people" Nerissa thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6