Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]

Go down 
+10
S
Mr.Noah
Mila
Harry
Relora
cynthia
Silver
Oliver
Queen
alex
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm

(k imma just
copy and paste my old thing cause im too lazy to come up with anything
DONT GO TOO FAR WITHOUT ME IM GOING STRAIGHT TO BED AFTER THIS
also lmao sorry i suck at writing really bad wow so if i make a stupid mistake sorry)

Azure was poked in the face by his pet. He woke up, rubbing his eyes. "What?" he groaned. He didn't feel like getting up now.

(also azure is incredibly snobby and yeah if ur lower than him he'll put u down)

Last edited by Terezi on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Niu looked up to the surface of the water, sun shining down on her face. "What a nice day it is, today.." She says, while looking at her pet.

(hnnnng do pets need names or no)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 pm

(actually ani is mai luver so i stay on
also its optional only if u want (◡‿◡✿))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Mayomi twirled around with her koi fish; Boi, and she started laughing.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Niu looked out the window in her room to see small creatures swim about. Things like this always made her happy. She exited her room and walked down to the dining area, wondering if food had been prepared yet.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Edwin was swimming incredibly quickly, something you always had to do when kissing a sailor, and this was one wasn't even hot, what a waste of a good voice. The body will now silently rot in the bottom of the ocean, and that was fine by him, he had his little place all his, well, his "trophies", after all. His Koi Fish behind him, he was going extremely fast, for a merperson to be caught was the worst fate they could have.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Washia was in her house wondering why her pet hasn't moved in a while. Lazy starfish.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 am

Mayomi stopped twirling around with Boi [[ Her koi fish ]] and tried to follow the merman's movement with her eyes.

"He's incredibly fast." She thought.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 am

(yes my mermaid's name is Cynthia)

Cynthia sat in a big patch of sea weed. Her squid had swam off somewhere, like he always did when he wanted attention. She was tired, and didn't feel like playing a game at the moment.

Cynthia sat up and hit her head against her pet squid. She burst out laughing, ignoring the face that her head hurt. She and her pet squid swam off, so they could avoid being bored.

(Hey random question, what do mermaids eat?)

Last edited by cynthia on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:15 am

Washia kept trying to wake up her lazy starfish but nothing seemed to work so she went and bought another pet names pepo. He was a koi fish.
(is it fine I have 2 pets because one is too lazy?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 pm

(youre not in the rp, crystal. you joined too late.)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Meredith drifted around her cozy little cave. Her mother was more than likely working with animals in some part of the ocean and wouldn't be back for a week. This left her and her pet jellyfish, who had no name, alone. She went to a old broken mirror she had found on one of her many travels around the area and started to run her fingers through her light blue hair. She liked how she looked, she was happy with the body she had, much unlike other mermaids would think of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Nisa zipped through the ocean, at a fast speed. It was faster than any mermaid or merman could go. The only reason she was going this fast was because she was having an intense race with her pet dolphin. To make it fair, of course, she had shape-shifted into a dolphin. "I am so going to beat you," Nisa called out to her dolphin as she raced past him.

(@Cynthia seaweed sandwhiches maybe)
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Myuna woke up and left her home. She tried to find her pet turtle Squirt. Then she found him in a pile of seaweed. Myuna poked him. The turtle got up and looked at her with sleepy eyes. She was in a hurry, she had errands to do. She picked him and swam away.

(( two questions. Do the pets talk? Also what do they eat?))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Nisa swam with all her might and crossed the finish line. "Yes I won!" she shouted. Nisa went back to her mermaid-form and swam with joy. Her dolphin, Blue, swam slowly towards her. "I beat you," Sophie sing-songed. When she saw that Blue was really upset, she gave hima long hug. "You did great."

((I don't think they talk. Isn't there a power where the merperson can talk to animals?? They probably eat fish.))
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:32 pm

While Myuna was on her way to a cave she saw a girl and a dolphin. She was nervous they would see her so she turned her self invisible. She was still holding the turtle was sleeping in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 pm

"So, what do you want to do now?" Nisa asked her dolphin. Knowing she couldn't understand what he was saying, Nisa added, "we can play tag. Except I'll be a giant shark to make it more intense. Plus, if any of your friends saw it, they'd be amazed of how brave you were."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Meredith put what she thought was a cross between a tiara and circlet, on her head. It was gold with two big round crystals embedded in the metal on both sides of the item. It was another trinket of the sea she had found and it was one of her favorite accessories yet. It wasn't worth much however when she tried to sell it no one liked it, they didn't find it appealing... of course at the time it had been dirty. She stared into the mirror watching her jellyfish float around in the background. It was a cute little thing... of course it didn't do much. She did bring it with her on her adventures and she told it all her secrets, it kept her company.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Nisa was soon a giant shark. She nudged Blue on the tail to signal him that he was going to chase her. "Try and catch me," she said gleefully. She sped up and swam through many obstacles, such as slimy seaweed, or giant rock arches, and misplaced undersea volcanoes.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Cynthia (I felt like centering it ok?)

Cynthia heard her stomach growl. She remember she had skipped breakfast so she quickly went home. She sat down on a piece of coral, and started to eat some leftovers she found in the fridge. Cynthia spotted a note on the table which read:

--------------------------------------------------
Dear cynthia,
We're going to get some seaweed. Please remember to feed your squid.
Love,
Mom and dad
--------------------------------------------------

Cynthia quickly chopped a piece of her sandwich and gave it to her pet squid, who ate it unusually fast. She and Squidly(Yes,her pet's name is Squidly) swam out, and saw something strange. A mermaid or merman she wasn't quite sure. They were moving faster than anything she had ever seen. So Cynthia twirled a piece of ice between her fingers, not exactly sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Myuna got her sister seaweed,seashell necklace, and a glass bottle. Her belly was hungry. She swam lower than she was. She found a plant that was really rare. She picked it and ate it. She gave some pieces to her sleepy turtle who just woke up. Myuna was done she went back to the market.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Had Edwin lost him? Yes, he had. He looked up, there was the boat the sailor was in. They wouldn't bother looking here. It was hard to get male sailors nowadays, most of them weren't interested in a prince. Oh well, though, he was still making his parents proud with the few he got. He noticed someone, a merwoman. What was she doing? He approached her quickly. "Ah, hello there." He flipped his hair.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Meredith swum over to the cave entrance. She peered outside, the water appeared more murky then usual. She cleared the disrupted muck of the sea floor making it float harmlessly back from where it came. She shivered and tightened her little piece of fabric around her lower torso. It was made of the same silky fabric of her tube top.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Cynthia:

Cynthia was focused on the ice in her hand until she heard, "Hello there." He flipped his hair.
Cynthia had no clue about what to think. He was wearing pink, and his chest was covered. Out of all the mermen she had known, this one was kinda weird. But obviously, she was weird too, but this was a different kind of weird.

She took a deep breathe. She was over thinking, if she didn't respond it would be considered rude. "Hello," She said in a simple voice. "My name is Cynthia and this is my pet Squidly." She smiled. She wanted to be friendly. Cynthia hadn't talked to many people in a while. Well except for her parents. But she was still kind of nervous. Talking wasn't her best skill in life. "I'm 13, and I come from all the way over there." She pointed to her right. "So what's your name? and I just want to say you swim very fast."

Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:07 pm

(( I just made a application so I joined late :] sorry if I am interrupting ))

Nissa woke up by the smell of shampoo ''What the'' Nissa groan and headed into Durk's room and into his bathroom ''I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE WOO-OOO I'M FEELING GOOD'' Durks singing was horrible ''Wow if there was a X factor here you would totally win'' Nissa says and laughs ''Totally not funny'' Durk says and pouts ''Well good morning sunshine'' Nissa says and walks into her room and changes into a green mermaid bra (( xp )) Nissa looks out the window and sees Mer people swimming around talking and gossiping Nissa turns around a sighs ''What shall I do on this fine day'' Nissa sighs ''If only I had a friend'' I say and look at little mer kids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next