Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]

Go down 
+10
S
Mr.Noah
Mila
Harry
Relora
cynthia
Silver
Oliver
Queen
alex
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 pm

"Hm, I guess long hair can prove useful every once in a while." "So, you look for things? Sailors often carry amazing things, though I donate most of it, haha." He grinned. "As a prince, I don't have use for most things, or money, it truly is an extremely privileged life." Something about this girl rubbed him off the wrong way, but she seemed nice enough, so for now, he'd deal with her and not be rude. But by god, everyone was so annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Azure went downstairs. Breakfeast isn't until nine. He shrugged, and decided to go out swimming. It was eight right now. "What do I do for an hour?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:33 pm

{ omg hay guys where we at }
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 pm

(we just started everyone should be about waking up by now or outside perhaps)
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Anna felt like a dragon when she breathed out ice.
"ROAR." She terrorized. She had killed two fish and ferociously ate them.
Anna loved dragons, but she was a bird-fish. THE COOLEST BIRD-FISH EVER.
She zoomed around the ocean until she saw 3 merpeople (lol merpeople) Her brown colored feathers/fur/???? camoflogued (spell fail) her as she got close enough to eavesdropping distance.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Niu looked out her window and grabbed her comb. She started brushing her tangled, green hair, wondering when it would be noon.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Meredith turned to Cynthia, "I think the best things I find are the most worthless: pictures, mirrors, combs, brushes, it all interests me," she smiled, not many cared for what she found. "As for what I eat? Hmm, not much usually just some edible plants I may find, that or nothing."

She averted her attention back to Edwin. A prince... He just said he was a prince... Unlike most mereoman Meredith wasn't a big fans of the kingdoms princes, or any other member of the royal families for that matter. Stories she had found and been told didn't always paint those of royal blood in a pretty picture.

She decided to just go with the flow and wrap up the conversation, she couldn't stand being in the prescece of the prince for much longer. "Prince you say? Interesting. May I ask what it would be like," she put a smile on her face, trying to hide her unhappiness in the situation.

Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Mayomi swam and swam to go to her grandparent's house, but on her way she saw a beautiful mermaid with light blue hair and blue tail. It seems like she was with another mermaid with brown hair and blue/purple tail.

Mayomi hid behind something, she was too shy to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

He looked at Meredith, smiling.
"Sure, I get asked that question all the time." He tugged on his earrings. "It's a very pampered life. You are spoiled, and get taught everything very quickly, you have many adoring fans and also people that hate you, but those are easy enough to deal with." He giggled. "But, It's also a very fake life. You never really get to show your true self! Even right now, this isn't how I act when I'm with extremely close friends, and even then it's hard to see if they're your friends because of you or because of what you are!" His voice was getting louder. "You never know anything! People that send death threats to you, tcch, do you know what that feels like? And to know that some random stranger might fantasize about you? It's sweet at first, but- Just-" He was obviously stressed. "And then being told to not do stuff! This shirt, It took me two weeks to convince my parents to allow me to even wear one! Because, because..."

He was loud, almost screaming, and his face looked broken, he quickly noticed this and fixed his composture. "Ah, I apologize for that, maiden, you shouldn't have seen such things. It's just something that always crosses my mind when I kill sailors, especially when-" He stopped, "when, uh, I get told to do so!! Yeah, it's very stressful." What a terribly obvious lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:45 am

(hey guys, how far away do you think the kingdoms should be?)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 pm

((i imagine there are two or four, one for each side? and like quite a bit away, like, five hours away? and thats just in this country, that's what i think uu))
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:35 pm

((i agree, maybe 5 hours away? ;w; ))
Niu swam down the stairs of her palace, her pet trailing behind. She went outside to check the mail. She was expecting a letter from her childhood friend--Azure.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Oliver wrote:
((i imagine there are two or four, one for each side? and like quite a bit away, like, five hours away? and thats just in this country, that's what i think uu))

((This is what I was thinking for the most part))

Meredith kinda stared at him for a bit too long. She hadn't met many people kinda go off like that, let alone a prince. She decided to pretend it didn't happen, although she knew she would have to be a bit more cautious with what she said now. Also... was he lying? "I think I understand... to the extent I can" She replied. Out in the distance she thought she saw someone. Hiding maybe? "Is it me or is someone over there?" She asked squinting to see if she was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:38 pm

(thank you guys! i also agree it should be at least 5 or 6 hours away.)
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

The hairs on the Sivelle's back tingled, like someone's gaze had brushed over her. She just pressed herself further down into the groves of dying seaweed, hoping no one would notice her; Very few people noticed her anyways. She didn't have to try to hard for that though, most people were afraid of her and she in turn afraid of accidentally hurting them.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Cynthia could tell Edwin was getting upset, or something. It took a lot to stay calm. Whenever Cynthia was about to cry, she always cried, even if she tried stopping. He looked 14, and he was getting death threats. That must have been terrifying.

Cynthia heard aqua hair girl saying something about a girl in the bushes. She turned around and saw a bit of arm sticking out from behind the bushes. She didn't want to scream, Edwin looked kind of scared last time she screamed. She cautiously swam over to the bush where someone was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 pm

~~~~~Do you all think it would be to late to start in the game for me? I completely forgot about this Dx~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:53 pm

❤Kitty wrote:
~~~~~Do you all think it would be to late to start in the game for me? I completely forgot about this Dx~~~~~
(you werent accepted in the rp... sorry..)

Azure forgot he had to check the mail in case he got any letters from his pen-pal. "Oh," he said, and turned around. He opened the
box. Empty. No letters today. But he did send her a letter a few days ago, they should have reached her by now.
He kept on going, wondering what to do. Perhaps he should go look for some rocks to add to his collection. He had the blue ones, the multicolored ones, the big ones, the shiny ones, and the ones that were perfectly round and soft. There isn't much in the collection, though.

(..omg i suck at writing IM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THIS YOUR EYES ARE PROBABLY SLOWLY DYING EVERY LETTER)
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Seeing a blue haired merman, Sivelle pushed herself against the sandy ground beneath her. Well it wasn't as if she could push herself farther down, the rough sand had already been rubbing against her body for a while now. He seemed to look familiar, perhaps he was an idol of some sort. She wasn't really sure since she rarely went into town because of the whole poison thing. That and whenever she walked by stalls in the farmer's market the produce would start decaying. She peered at him from in between the stalks of seaweed, she hoped he wouldn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Niu opened her mail box, it was encrusted with shells. She looked through the mail, looking for a certain letter from a certain prince. At the back of the mailbox, she found it. She took it out and swam back up to her room to read it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Mayomi panicked, the girl was coming right at her. She was moving her arms, rapidly, but then, Mayomi went into a calm state and tried to act normal as if she saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Cynthia looked at the blue haired girl. And laughed. She was overjoyed to see another person.

Cynthia greeted the stranger, "Hi I'm cynthia. Come and talk to us, we don't bite. What's your name?"

Cynthia reached her hand out and helped aqua haired girl up out of the bushes/coral (Whatever it is Razz)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Mayomi stared at Cynthia like she was an alien for a split second and started talking.

"Hi, I'm Mayomi." Mayomi replied, then her pet Koi fish popped up.

"And this is my pet Koi fish, Boi. And I would like to talk with you guys."
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Cynthia swam over to her friends, while motioning Mayomi to come with her. "Hey guys this is Mayomi." Cynthia said excitedly. Cynthia saw Squiddy swim over to Mayomi's Koi fish. They looked like they'd make great friends.
(I have a small fear that the next 3 pages will be us talking. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:21 pm

[[ Haha, lol. ]]

Mayomi swam her way to Cynthia and her friends, she also saw Boi and Squiddy together.

"Hi." She says not knowing what else before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next