Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]

Go down 
+10
S
Mr.Noah
Mila
Harry
Relora
cynthia
Silver
Oliver
Queen
alex
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Mayomi looks at the bird fish; hearing what she was saying, and her face turned beet red.

She turned to Nisa and finally calmed down.

"Hi, I'm Mayomi." She said extending her hand to have a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm

"Hi, Mayomi!" Nisa's happiness returned. "What's your power? Isn't it time-stop, or something? That power is extremely cool." Her talkative-ness returned, also.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:21 pm

"Eerm.." Mayomi makes a sound, she never really talked about it.

"I-It's mostly reading minds, but I can kind of know how to rewind or stop time." She says fiddling her fingers.

"It's not really special." She says fiddling with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:24 pm

"Your face is a lovely shade of red." Anna whispered to Mayomi.
"If I were you, I would be thanking me." Anna murmurred to Mayomi.
Anna swam to go talk to squiddly before Mayomi could reply.
"HEY SQUIDDLY, HOW'S IT GOING?" Anna yelled to Squiddly. Honestly, Squiddly seemed like a really cool guy. Anna knew that they would make an awesome team.
TEAM ANNA AND SQUIDDLY." A.k.a Sanda/Santa. YES. PERFECT.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Mayomi was a little annoyed at the mermaid bird, she felt like tying her onto a coral, but that would be mean.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Meredith stood there unamused. They had been completely oblivious to her presence, how rude to not even try to be aware of those around them. She decided to give them another chance, if anything she'd bow to that wacko prince and leave. She stood ((floated xD?)) in silence watching their actions and reactions to their own little conversation. She also began to pick up names of these new mermaids.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Cynthia laughed. She was startled, but everyone else was too. It was just a big confusing mess. Cynthia noticed Edwin was still angry, she felt bad about it.
"Hey Edwin, do you need a hug, you still look angry?" She asked Edwin calmly.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:34 pm

Nisa growled at the bird-fish. She desperetly wanted to turn into a shark and gobble her up, but she didn't. "That's cool," said Nisa, directing her attention to Mayomi. "I'm a shape-shifter. It's alright but... you know."
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:42 pm

"Your an amazing shape shifter actually!" Anna corrected Nisa. She swam back over to the crowd. "You even had me fooled with the fish. The beautiful, amazing, tasty. . ." Anna mumbled more words about the fish.
"BACK TO REALITY." Anna said. Anna swam over to one of the merepeople (lol) Her name was mere-something.
"Heya, so I'm Anna."
OH YEA HER NAME WAS MEREDITH. Anna remembered
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:45 pm

"Thanks," said Nisa at the bird-fish. She suddenly liked her better now. "Bye the way, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Mayomi pulled out a book randomly from her bag with all her other stuff and started reading, she was too nervous to talk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:51 pm

"Ugh, I don't need a hug, I'm just happy that's all over with. And I couldn't get it from the birdfish because she threw it, all right? I'm terrible at catching things." He sighed. "Anyway, you're discussing your magical merperson powers? I'm an energy drainer, so if I ever get really mad at any of you I'll just drain that energy right up! That's usually how I do it with sailors." He grinned, his personality a bit different now, he was obviously more annoyed, was he always this annoyed, and just bothered showing it? He put the necklace back on. "...But honestly, if you want some of my jewelry at least ask me first, not like i'll say yes anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 pm

"A-N-N-A. HARDEST NAME TO SPELL EVER." Anna told Nisa. Anna turned to the prince.
"I have never seen a man that wears so much jewelry."She commented
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Mayomi looked up at Edwin, he didn't look happy, she could tell.

She closed her book and started to swim back home, she was already late for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 pm

"You haven't? I'm surprised. I've seen a few, but maybe that's just because I've seen a lot. Sailors carry a bunch of jewelry too, a lot of it is very pretty, though I admit it's usually for their girlfriends." He repeated the last word, and his tone was sharp and rather, well, frustrated. "See this?" He pointed to something he wore slightly like a belt in his hip, but it was made of gold and crystals. "From a sailor, and it's gorgeous. This was from a girl sailor, though, the boys usually carry really mediocre jewelry, though it still sells well." Everything about Edwin right now reeked of a sense of frustration, but it was subtle.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Was his life jewelry? Anna wondered.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" Anna asked. Anna didn't care if it was too personal or not.
"If not, you still owe that one girl a kiss." Anna reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Mayomi was still swimming away in a walking speed that humans do but she heard the bird fish say something that made her swim a little bit faster
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 pm

(forget terezi and her hot prince, EDWIN IS STILL MINE TIMMYLOVE)

Sivelle gathered enough courage to peak her head out of the groves of seaweed that swayed with the current. She could see many merfolk a fair distance away from her, and then her moment of courage was up and she quickly hid herself once more. She hugged herself tightly curling into a little ball, she had always been pretty terrible at controlling her power, she didn't want to accidentally kill someone or something.. again.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:44 am

While Mayomi was swimming away she saw a girl who wears dark clothes, she was in the shadows, but Mayomi knew she was pretty.

Maymoi touched her shoulder.

"W-W-Who are you?" Mayomi asks, she was hiding behind one of those seaweed bushes she hid from, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:50 am

(how do u go from one kingdom to another
you literally just went from east kingdom to west lol)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 am

((wait frick r u serious,,, no let me edit /youre talking about my post right/ there edited))
"No, I don't have a girlfriend. ((i have a boyfirned /DEAD)) I'm currently not dating anyone. And I don't owe her a kiss if she didn't ask for one! I thought that was obvious. he fiddled around with the necklace he had just gotten back. "But honestly, what is wrong with you? This necklace was made especially for the prince of the eastern kingdom, sooo, me. If you were to be seen wearing it, you'd probably be arrested, or worse."
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 am

(Because you suck Sad altho i don' think that was direct at me).

"Don't touch me!" Sivelle cried much faster and louder than she had meant to. She could see the poison seeping from her skin as she had lost control for a second when the mermaid had touched her. "Ah! I'm s-sorry! I'm sorry!" She said, tears starting to spring from her eyes. She wasn't sure whether she had already infected the mermaid or not, but she was still scared.

Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:03 pm

"What's wrong with me? I'm the awesomest fish-bird ever. Can you not handle that?" Anna asked. People who can't handle bird-fish are probably better off going to the beach and staying there until they suffocate.
"And don't you have millions of those necklaces? No wait, three million, sorry." Anna corrected herself. She heard a scream from over somewhere. She glided over to the scream. The conversation she was having wasn't really worth finishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:34 pm

(i was talkin to queen omfg osrry)
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Nerissa is in her room combing her long red hair while explaining her problems to her pet,Which is a Shark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next