Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]

Go down 
+10
S
Mr.Noah
Mila
Harry
Relora
cynthia
Silver
Oliver
Queen
alex
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 pm

He stood still for a moment, waiting for her to bow or something, until he realized she was from the right, opposite from his kingdom. Then he decided to introduce himself, since, well, it was the polite thing to do, right? "Well, hello Cynthia. My name is Edwin, Edwin Wilson." He tilted his head, his long gold earrings trailing behind. I am fifteen years old, and the prince of a kingdom all the way over there.." He pointed to his left. "And yeah, I'm pretty awesome at swimming. You swim a lot faster when you have a reason to swim, though."
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Nisa-

Nisa got out of the house and swam to the nearest deep cave and looked for some star fish.Even though you can find them any where , these star fish were different.They complimented you when you put them on.It made Nisas self esteem go up. Nisa put them on and waited until she heard a ''Nisa you are so courageous'' Nisa giggled and sat down.After about 15 minutes of endless compliments she left the cave and went to explore the ocean.When Nisa reached the opposite side of the Right side of the ocean she approached a large cave full of Sapphires,Emeralds all things you can imagine ''Woah..'' I say and put each and every one of them in here bag.There wasn't much there but about 20 or possible more than that.''Wait till Durk sees this''!! I say and swim home.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:52 pm

(I'm sorry if it's kinda long, I tried dividing it into paragraphs to make it neater) Razz)

Cynthia stood there. She was Absolutely shocked. That's the right thing to do when you meet a prince right? Her mind overflowed with questions. She decided to act professional. Of course Cynthia didn't have the slightest clue of how to do that. She spent all of her time outside, waist deep in seaweed.

Cynthia made her back straighter. "So," She paused. Cynthia had listened to important meetings and speeches. They always paused in between their sentences. This would certainly make her sound smart enough. "Living in a castle must be pretty cool."

Cynthia wasn't sure what to say next. She couldn't be professional, and really didn't need to be. She was 13. "I'm sorry Edwin Wilson, I really am, I just can't act professional. I just really want to know, What color your castle is, and how many pieces of seaweed there are in the castle?" She knew she probably sounded stupid. But she wanted to at least have a conversation. She had seen the castle while she was in the market with her parents. She loved looking at the castle, she thought is was beautiful. She felt stupid for not knowing he was the prince. She stared at him straight in the eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh, well, now she had ruined herself. He attempted to not look annoyed, and though the smile looked really fake, it was better than nothing, right?
"Living in a castle is, well, as you put it, pretty cool. It also gives you unrealistic standards though, haha..." It was a very crinkled laugh, ok, Edwin, you have to keep this up. "My, don't worry about it.... My castle is a dark, mysterious blue, and the only seaweed that is there is for cooking and decoration, none is there to make a mess. Five thousand three hundred and four total seaweed." His mum had told him this a long time ago.

"Now, I want to know a little about you." He kept playing with his necklace, a mostly silver long one, with a bit of gold around the edges. "What are you doing here? I only come here to lure sailors, mostly because I don't expect anyone to come!" He sounded a tad angry, and he wasn't sure whether it was fake or real. "So, what brought you over here?"
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Cynthia thought this guy was really friendly. Usually when she asked strangers random questions they screamed at her and walked swam. She decided to tell him how she got here, and about herself.

"Well, one cool thing about me is I can make anything out of ice. It doesn't really have much use, but I don't get bored easily. I'm trying to make the city out of ice, but it's usually really hot, so the ice ends up melting before I can finish it." She summoned some ice that looked kind of like his earrings. "See." Cynthia smiled and showed him the earrings. "I came here because, well I'm bored today. My parents are out buying seaweed, and I wanted to go exploring. So I took squidly along with me, because I didn't want him to have to stay alone the entire day." Another question popped inside Cynthia's mind so she asked, "What are sailors like?"

Cynthia didn't like going to the surface, or even getting near boats. They looked normal, and as long as they didn't bother her, she wouldn't freeze the side of their boat.

Last edited by cynthia on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 am

Meredith saw the figures of two merpeople out in the distance. They looked harmless enough. Maybe I should greet them... not many people come here. Meredith stayed there pondering what to do. Greeting them wouldn't hurt... of course she didn't have great social skills. She was so used to traveling on her own or with her little jellyfish. She decided to try at least. Merdith swims over to the two figures with grace, trying not to be noticed to much, but at the same time trying to be noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 am

(guys
if you can all please do me a favor and not post until sunday night because
my connection is just too slow here im at my aunts house and theres no internet so im using optimums and its a miracle it actuall y works and im going home at sunday night)
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:49 pm

"You know what? Tag is boring." Nisa sighed and sat down a nearby rock. Blue was right at her side. "Blue, you realize you're my only friend, right?" All of Nisa's other friends didn't bother to talk to her. They thought she wasn't a real mermaid just because she could shape-shift. They were jealous with a capitol J.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:29 pm

(TIME IN)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm

"Well, sailors are all different. Some are smarter than the others and don't come down until a while, and some are very quick and don't even bother checking twice if it was a human or a merperson who was singing, hm?" He gave a small laugh, wow these people were annoying. "The one I just killed was a hopeless romantic, just looking for love, but, alas, he ended up dead, poor guy." He grinned. "And ice? That's certainly useful! I'm an energy drainer, so don't be mean to me, or I'll hurt youu!" It was mostly said in a jokingly way, but there was an eerie tone to it.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Cynthia laughed. She never really understood romance, she thought it was silly. Her father told her she'd understand when she was older, but she never really bothered with romance. It was just another way to cause you pain. Although she did feel kind of bad for the sailor. But she didn't let it bother her too much.

Cynthia wasn't sure what to say next. So, she looked around, and in the corner she spotted a mermaid. Cynthia was in a good mood, and smiled and loudly said, "Hi!"

Cynthia hoped she hadn't hurt Edwin's ears. Her parents told her she was a loud person.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Edwin flinched for a moment, someone else? If she was as annoying as this girl, it'd be hard to keep up the act. The girl was terribly loud, too. He looked over at the mermaid. "Ah, hello there!" He blinked, then began to fiddle with his necklace, still staring at her. She was rather pretty, with long, aqua hair and something rather pretty on her hair.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Meredith blinked, almost cringing, she hadn't expected to be seen so soon. However she waved politely to the merman and woman just as she would expect someone else to do to her. She swum over to them. "Why hello there, what brings you two so far out here?" She asked. She was rather miffed someone would bother being out so far from the kingdoms, apart from a few others she was alone out here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Azure got out of his bed. His hair was a mess. He swam to his dresser and started to comb his hair like how he usually did it.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Nisa suddenly saw some merpeople up head, talking to eachother. One had pink hair and the other was holding ice. "Should I say hello, Blue?" Nisa asked. Her dolphin just stared at her. "I'm not sure if I should. They might exclude me like my other 'friends' did."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm

"I put the corpses of the sailors I kill around here, I was just coming back to my kingdom until this girl," she looked over at Cynthia, "decided to have a little chat. Not like I mind, though!" He laughed. "And you? Not many people here go exploring, especially not with humans adoring this place." He grinned, "Only sailor killers come here for the humans, she came here because she's exploring, that's a good enough reason." "But you? You don't really look like the explorer type, no one with hair that long is."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Meredith felt a bit offended, since when did hair length matter if she was an explorer? And why kill sailors? She would agree they were annoying... but not to a point to kill them. Besides they were the source of her treasures She chuckled softly and then replied "Actually, I am an explorer. I travel the surrounding area looking for trinkets I can keep or sell. I live in a nearby cave, it's rather peaceful," she grinned. "Of course I never have met one who has killed the sailors. I know it happens, of course, but I've never met someone who has actually taken their life. It sounds rather, interesting actually." She had to admit, killing the sailors seemed rather intriguing. She had heard many stories and was fascinated by them. She wondered if she could earn more trinkets by killing them, but brushed away the thought.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Sivelle huddled down in the mirky mud, pushing herself flat against the ground. Long stalks of seaweed brushed lightly against her skin as her dark hair flowed out around her. She could see the seaweed around her turn from a healthy green to black. She was careful not to let poison seep from her skin, but she couldn't stop the weak life forms around her from dying. Her power upset her, however there wasn't anything she could do so she continued to hide in solitude.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:09 pm

"No, not going to go over there," Nisa finally decided. She swam away from the group and into an empty area. She shape-shifted into a whale. "This ocean is very small when you're this big," Nisa told Blue, who was currently cowering behind seaweed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:10 pm

(I NEED HELP IDK HWO TO ACT I SUCK??? HELP ME IM DEAD shut up toast)
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

(ENCOUNTER ME, I WANNA ACCIDENTALLY POiSON A HOT PRINCE, altho timmy is my hot prince~~~~ <3333)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:14 pm

((just go with the flow o:? Try to think of it as creative writing practice and find a way to make your next entry connect with the entry that's been put before yours. I think of it like a book with different characters putting in their POV every paragraph or so. You don't have to be great, just read what other RPers have put and practice, that may help o3o))
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 pm

((i am ur hot prince 4ever))
He laughed. "Yes, we're a bit rare to find nowadays, aren't we? But trust me, sailors kill more merpeople than we kill them.." His face scrunched up into one of anger for a bit, but he calmed down quickly. "And you are an explorer? My, that's impressive, with hair like that it must be hard. It's beautiful, though." He blinked for a bit. "But, yes, I was hesitant to kill sailors at first, but after seeing what they did, tcch, they deserve it. Not to mention it's royal duty to kill sailors."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Royal duty? Oh goodness have I run into one of those loonies from the kingdoms... "I see, I see. And thank you I appreciate your compliment," to a degree she thought. "It isn't really hard actually. I can easily stay hidden by hiding in murky water. It just becomes troublesome when I try to find things, when I mess with the water I can accidentally hide the item I'm searching for," she said swirling the unsettled sand in the water. "It's happened multiple times before... I've ended up losing more then I find... but practice makes perfect I guess."
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 pm

( Sorry guys, I had to stay after school for volleyball)

Cynthia had never met an explorer, but thought they were very cool. She absolutely adored exploring, even though she didn't like danger. Which is why she barely ever explored.

Cynthia had many questions to ask. She turned to the aqua haired mermaid. "What's the best treasure you've found so far?" She also asked another question, "What do you usually eat when you're exploring?"

Cynthia hoped she hadn't asked to many question. She was just a really curious person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]   Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Life [ROLEPLAY]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next