Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]

Go down 
+12
Primrose
Lineesa
mileey
Hallow ween
Officer Number Two
Janelle
emiko
Flynn
flower
el
YEEZUS
Queen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:40 pm

((Omg wow okay then))

"Horrible." Dawn said, frowning. "The band teacher wouldn't let me switch to first violin. He said I had to wait till the next auditions." She took out her sandwich. "What's been going on with you?" Dawn took a big bite of her ham and cheese and realized it was actually some kind of mutant peanut butter and jelly. It tasted awful and she ran to the trash can at the end of the table and spit it out.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Juliet walked into the cafeteria and sat in a table with other 10 graders. (The table where Fay and Katrina are at) She got some lunch. "I'm.. Juliet." She said. She looked at people surrounding her. She got up awkwardly and ran away. She ran to the GYM and started eating in the corner. "There is no way I'll fit in. I need to change my outfit.. like, right now!" She thought. She finished eating. "Tomorrow, I'm coming here with the right clothes." She thought. She stood up and checked what she had next. Only a couple more periods and she could leave. She sighed and undid her braids, leaving her hair wavy.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:57 pm

((@madoka im assuming it was james you're approaching sorry if i'm wrong tho))
James just sort of sat there, relaxed and not really paying attention to his surroundings. He could get up and get some food, but the lunch line seemed long and he wasn't up for standing in line, or doing anything that required much effort.
Eventually, he was interrupted by a girl, presumably another student, approaching his table and asking if she could sit at it, to which he lazily shrugged and responded, "Sure, it is a free country I guess.", before doing some fidgeting and adjusting his sitting position so that there was room for her to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Alicia was in the middle of her lunch break. Seeing as she had nobody to sit with, she had to ask one of her old friends. She remembered telling James to text her at third period, which was right then. Instead, she was the one to make the first move.

She grabbed her phone again, and with one finger, texted him: "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:04 pm

((woah ok so are we at lunch rn))

Nev finally managed to make his way towards the lunch doors. The cafeteria wasn't quite as filled as he expected it to be, but either way it was packed and loud. He decided to just buy a sandwich, grab a bottle of water from the vending machine, then text Charlie to meet up somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Dawn watched the other kids giggle as she practically puked into the trash can. Some mean kid pushed her and shoved her face into the trash can and her face turned bright red, save for the specks of peanut butter and chocolate milk. She ran into the girls bathroom to wash it all off, and was about a second away from actually puking this time.

Last edited by Cherry235 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:11 pm

"A-ah, thanks!" Rachel sat down with a salad and a bottle of water. "My name's Rachel Parker. You?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Carol, couldnt help seeing the poor girl bieng bullied, went in to help.

She went up to a girl with a bright pink scarf.

"Hey, whats your deal! Go shove yourself with some lunch, that would be a pleasure! Go play with your dolls!" Raging, Carol's body couldnt help but give the girl a big, fat red hand print on her face. Carol can never control herself around mean people, so she likes to release her anger out. Luckly, barley anyone noticed.

Getting her lunch tray with a sticky slice of pizza with a can of sprite and 15 cookies, she didnt know where to sit. There were two girls sitting together, so she thought she would go join. "Hi! Im Carol, can i sit with you guys?" She pushed in her glasses and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Dawn walked out of the bathroom and saw Carol hit the mean girl (I dunno if that's what you did I don't think she was wearing paint lol) and tried to blend in with the crowd and not be noticed by the mean girl, because she knew she was going to get a red mark on her face next. Unfortunately, the mean girl did and yelled at her for a bit. Dawn shrugged. "Well done is better than well said." she smiled at the mean girl and was happy that nobody really knew her yet, and so the mean girl didn't exactly have a finger to point. She walked off and sat back at her spot, happy that Carol had come and saved the day.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:57 pm

James hadn't noticed Rachel's sudden question at first, so it took him a couple of minutes to register what she had said before replying. "Uh, James."
Nearly as soon as he had replied, he heard his cellphone buzz abruptly and, startled out of his relaxed state, he pulled it out of his pocket and flipped it open, seeing the buzzing was a notification for a text message. 'It's probably Alicia...I was supposed to have texted her or something, I think...' he thought to himself, searching his inbox until he found the most recent text and opening it with the tap of a thumb. After he had read the message, he quickly texted her back with, "i'm at lunch rn"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Two dollars was barely enough to pay for a sandwich, making Alicia skip eating.  "I'm gonna find you.  My breaks right now too, they put some grades together." she texted him back, a few moments after seeing his message.  She put her phone back in her pocket, and pondered the area around her, keeping an eye out for James. Behind a few tables, she spot at a deserted one with another girl.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Dawn, feeling extremely bored and hungry, pulled the Hunger Games out of her backpack and read. Unfortunately, a book called "The Hunger Games" isn't exactly helpful when you're trying to forget about eating. She sighed and flipped through the pages to where she left off.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Katrina called after the girl. "Wait, you can sit!" The girl didn't seem to hear her, though. She frowned. "That's too bad." Katrina continued to eat her salad, munching quickly as she laughed as a prep with blonde hair told a hilarious story about how she was chased by a kangaroo when she went to Australia.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 pm

"Wait, wait!" Juliet called after Dawn. "I heard you want to be popular. I do too. Be my friend. Alright? We can make a great team!" She said. She caught up to her. "Come over to my house tonight." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Maddie chatted with her friends when she suddenly felt a little dizzy. She decided it was nothing and continued chatting.

Is there no other popular girl? Am I the only one?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Katrina finished her salad, and quickly walked over to the trash can to throw the plastic container out. She walked back to her seat, cleaning the salad dressing off her face. "I might throw a party for the beginning of the shoal year!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Maddie felt like throwing up and quickly went to the bathroom. She threw up and wiped everything off so she still looked pretty. Then she went to the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:11 pm

He hadn't put his phone away by the time she had texted, so he was able to reply almost instantly.
"sounds cool" he texted back, putting his cell back in his pocket after he had sent the message. He let out a yawn and began to lightly rub at his eyes, leaning further back in his seat, barely managing to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:21 pm

The nurse told Maddie that she was allergic to chocolate. Maddie had been eating chocolate her entire life, how could his happened? She asked to call her mom and go home, and luckily, the nurse said yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:30 pm

When Charlie arrived in front of the cafeteria, it was packed like no other. I think I'm late. As he squished his way inside, he tried to find Nev. When he couldn't, he decided to text him. "Yo, where do you wanna meet up?" He sighed a bit as a girl accidentally pushed him from trying to squish through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:30 pm

"Who's the chick?" she asked, sliding out a seat for herself.  She quickly shuffled and plopped into the chair, then folded her hands on the table. She was now sitting with some stranger, along with James.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Nev felt a buzz in his pocket as he left the line to buy food. He read Charlie's text, and proceeded to reply back. "By the front door? It's not too far from the cafeteria, and I don't think there's too many people there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Charlie recieved Nev's text. "Um, well, it's kinda packed right now. How about the vending machine is the corner? I'm a bit thirsty, too." He swallowed a bit, noticed that his throat was getting dry.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:37 pm

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute."
Nev began to head towards the vending machine that he had gotten his water from earlier, hoping that it was the one Charlie was talking about.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm

He shrugged at Alicia's question, his gaze fixed on the floor. "I think she said it was Richard or something...Pretty sure it started with an 'R'."
James's voice was still moving at a slow pace, some of his words slightly slurred. The more time passed, the closer he got to falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next