Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]

Go down 
+12
Primrose
Lineesa
mileey
Hallow ween
Officer Number Two
Janelle
emiko
Flynn
flower
el
YEEZUS
Queen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Oops didn't know it started
Maddie was in her seat and sat with her friends. She focused on the lesson but tried not to look interested.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Bethany took a deep breath then gulped. When she opened the door, she saw a couple of kids talking about makeup and so. As she walked by them she gave a short smile and sped walk. Where is my class? She saw a schedule and mumbled Thank god She read "Math". YES!! she accidently shouted and had a mini heart attack. She walked away, embarrassed. She walked to class and said "Sorry i was lost" she froze, standing. She heard some giggles. "Well why don't you take a seat next to Christy?" "Yes ma'am" Bethany sat next to Christy said "Hi how are you" She adjusted her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Christy looked over to the person who sat next to her. Christy said "Uh, Hi? I'm doing fine, I guess..."
Christy was doing her late schoolwork while asking Bethany "So, uh, What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:14 pm

"Bethany, but call me Beth if you insist." She pulled out a pencil and grabbed a worksheet. She wrote down the answers daintly and said "This is so easy!" Done! She put her pencil down, got a book from her backpack, and began to read.

Last edited by prince on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:20 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you Bethany." Christy finished the schoolwork and sighed. Christy thought I hate school soooo much Christy pulled out her iPhone and started looking through her Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Charlie saw the message, and put away his phone. As he walked out, he saw a few crowds on their way to the next class. He didn't really mind. He started to walk to his science class, and took a sit in a corner at the back, so that he wouldn't be seen using his phone.
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:33 pm

"Skipping the first day of school is so cool. It could be a new thing!" Courtney thought to herself. She was home alone, taking countless selfies to upload to her Facebook later.
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Juliet arrived at the school wearing a pastel pink short dress with a light blue denim vest on top. Her hair was in a side french braid with a pastel pink flower behind her ear. She was wearing white pearl earrings. Her nails were painted a light pastel pink and she was wearing white ballerina shoes with short heels to make her a bit taller. She was wearing a little bit of blush on her cheeks and dark eyeliner with pastel pink eyeshadow. She had a white purse with her iPhone, iPod, iPad mini, some make-up and other stuff. She still had quite a while. She checked in as an exchange student and went to her locker. She put up a small whiteboard and some whiteboard markers, and hung many pictures of Australia, many things like kangaroos, koalas, her former house, the opera house in Sydney and other stuff. Then pictures of London. The big ben, her house, her boarding school, etc.

She decorated her locker with some stickers and then placed her books down, organized by color, subject and size. Five minutes before the bell rang, marking the start of of the first period, she read her timetable and saw she had History. She took out her history books and a small notebook and ran to History class, skipping happily across the huge crowds of teenagers. She opened the classroom door and people started settling in. She picked a desk right at the front line, to be as closest to the teacher as possible.

When the class started, the teacher introduced himself and introduced our topic as well. We were going to study about WW1 and WW2. The 'popular girl' giggled and whispered things behind her back with her little group. She took a straw and piece of scrap paper, cut it into very small pieces and made them into paper balls. She blew one at Juliet. Juliet turned around and picked it out of her hair.

"I'm sorry. Thanks for trying, but paper balls aren't the best accesories. I wouldn't like to wear them anywhere. Or have them anywhere near me. Maybe this mediocre and foolish thing would fit a low-class being. Like you. It could look good on you. I might be pretty, but I'm not a model. If you want to try on something, try it on yourself." She snapped back, and threw the paper ball into a rubbish bin. Juliet smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Bethany put her book down and laid her head down. She reach in her fuzzy pocket and got her mp3 player. She plugged in her headphones and played thrift shop. i'm gonna pop some tags only got 20 dollars in my pockeeet Bethany rapped along quietly, slighty closing her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Juliet sighed as the class ended. Next, she had a 30 minute break followed by her next period. She ran to the bathroom and smeared a layer of nude pink lipstick on her lips. She opened her backpack and found a small container with some snacks. She took out some home-made chocolate chip cookies and ate them all. Then she drank orange juice and put some lipgloss on top of her lipstick. She took out her iPod 5G, which was turquoise and had a pretty case on top. She took out her earbuds, put them on and started listening to music. She smiled, showing her white teeth and platinum braces. She closed her backpack and slipped her iPod into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Christy yawned. There was nothing intresting on Facebook. So she went on Tumblr instead and started reblogging some anime stuff. Just then the bell rang. Christy gathered all of her stuff and ran to her next period, History. She went into the classroom and quietly sat down. She sighed. I can't wait to eat lunch
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Juliet turned off her iPod, took off the earbuds and sat down at Biology. She learned lots of boring stuff which she noted down in her notepad. She looked to her side and saw that popular girl who teased her, this time, she was alone and out of her group. Gazing at her angrily. As soon as Biology was over, the girl pushed Juliet against the wall in the locker area. Juliet was pinned against the wall. "What did you say in History?" She asked, obviously mad. "Oh, are you deaf too?" Juliet asked, sarcastically. "Your reign of popularity is crashing down. Admit it. Your kingdom is breaking." Juliet said. "And I will take over, instead," She thought. Juliet smiled and took a pack of ketchup out of a nearby place. She opened it and squeezed it. The ketchup stained all over the girl's clothes. The girl screamed and let go. Juliet smiled. "I won't be walked over. I will have the pleasure to do it myself. I will make sure to leave a mark as I do it." She thought. She felt like she was at the top of the world - the most important person in history.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Maddie opened her phone and went to instagram. She took a selfie with the caption "so bored in school.  #selfie " and hit send. She got 53 likes after just one second. oh I love being popular she thought.

Just wondering who are the popular girls?
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Christy's history teacher was talking about World War ll. Christy pretended not to listen, but she listened. Just then, the bell rang for lunch. Christy grabbed her lunch and went out to the Cafeteria with her other classmates. She sat down on one of the empty tables and unpacked her lunch. She had a subway sandwich, a water bottle, and $2 just in case she wanted to buy something else.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Katrina was relieved when class was over. She hurried out of class, ruffling her turquoise hair as she ran into the lunchroom. She got her lunch, a garden salad with dressing, a protein bar, a bottle of water, and a blueberry muffin, and looked for a place to sit. She sat at a table with some preps she had remembered from last year. Even though she wasn't one of them, they were pretty cool and fun to hang out with. She decided she'd ask Fay to sit with her if she saw her. She took a bite of her salad and laughed at a joke that one of the preps told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:08 am

"Nah, but I heard this guy's real strict." she smirked, accepting the joint. She quickly took a smoke, loosely holding it with her index finger and thumb, then slowly blew out. It was a bit shorter than usual, the end lit and glowing a bit. She felt a light smack on the tip of her nose. It was obviously a raindrop. "Dude, you got a car or somethin', right? Can you drive me home?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:21 am

"Ahh...he's one of 'those guys' then, eh?" James asked, though the question was meant to be more rhetorical than anything else. He began laughing a little, lightly shaking his head to himself. "I don't know how well I'd put up with him, but good luck man."
James slightly winced as he felt a raindrop hit him on the hand, not having expected the sudden change in weather.
"'Course I got a car, and 'course I can drive you home." he smirked as he replied, obviously not going to pass the chance up to show off his car which he'd jacked up all nice over the summer leading up to the current school year.
The rain began to come down harder and faster, and James eagerly waited for Alicia to be done with the spliff so he could take one last drag from it before the rain got so bad they had to head inside.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:37 am

Alicia took two more smokes until she finally gave it to James. "I'm gonna go, text me at third period." she waved off and walked to the staircase guard, opening it once again.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:39 am

"Yeah I probably should get going somewhere too, at least..." he replied quietly, occupied with putting out the joint on the balcony's rail.
((sorry 4 one-liner))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:57 am

Maddie sat with her friends and started gossiping. "OMG, did you see Katie's hair today? It was terrible!" She said

Seriously who are the popular girls
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:00 am

Dawn went to orchestra practice and she wondered if she would see any of her friends that were still friends. She didn't and sighed. Taking out her violin, she began to play with all the others. She was second violin. If only the teachers didn't know I messed up during the talent show...it wasn't my fault...
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:16 am

Maddie went to band and played her flute. She was the best one, so she always enjoyed band. The only problem was she was surrounded by a bunch of nerds and unpopular kids.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:40 am

Dawn decided that she would talk to the teacher about switching her to first violin. She sat there, playing along with the others until the bell finally rang. She went to the band teacher and asked him. "Could I be switched to first violin, sir?" she said as cutely as possible. The band teacher looked at her. "Sorry, someone else is first violin, and is a better violinist than you. Maybe when we add in some new people since some spots are open we will re-assess people." Dawn looked at the band teacher angrily. "But that's only because I messed up during the talent show in my old school! Then my parents told you on meet-the-teacher day, and you decided that first violin was too much for me!" The band teacher sighed. "Sorry, but you'll get another chance, I promise." "Okay..." Dawn said and stalked off to her next class, which was English.

((I dunno if I'm allowed to control the band teacher or not if not I'll edit this))
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 am

Maddie played dynamite, ready or not, and other songs. "Wonderful, Maddie!" The teacher said. She looked at the teacher and smiled. "Thanks" she said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 am

Dawn sat in English and watched the teacher go on and on and on and on and on about their homework. Dawn took some notes and wished she could jump out of the window and fly out of school forever. But instead she just sat there about 5 seconds from falling asleep. She slumped in her seat and took some more notes, not bothering to look the least bit interested. She kept writing, focusing on not dosing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next