Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]

Go down 
+12
Primrose
Lineesa
mileey
Hallow ween
Officer Number Two
Janelle
emiko
Flynn
flower
el
YEEZUS
Queen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:45 pm

"So, you're drivin' me home, right?" she checked. "Where can I wait for you?" James didn't look okay to her one bit, she wasn't sure about him driving.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:48 pm

"Yeah, yeah I'm driving you home....you can uh, just..." he paused, pondering on the question. "You can probably just like, maybe wait outside in front for me or something I guess." he finished, letting out another wide yawn. He could already tell the rest of the school day was going to be a major drag for him, but he decided to try to ignore it for the remaining lunch time.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:50 pm

"You sure about drivin', man?" she asked, this time a more concerned tone, her eyebrows furrowed. "You look beat. I can drive, if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Maddie called her mom " hey mom, can you pick me up? I'm allergic to chocolate and I don't think I can stay for the rest of the day.thanks!" She hung up the phone, and went outside to wait for her mom
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:55 pm

"Yeah, I guess you can drive...I don't really want my licence to get taken away again, you know? But hey, uh, you got some sunglasses or somethin'? I think my eyes are probably still kinda red, and it'd probably be best if the teachers didn't see or anything." he sat up slightly as he spoke, cracking his back as he straightened it out.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 pm

As maddies mom came she hopped in the car. She was glad not having to be embarrassed for the rest of the day

I have no friends in this rp Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:00 pm

She nodded before saying, "Uh, yeah, sure." Once she reached into the inner pocket of her jacket, she pulled out a pair of sunglasses, rimmed with a gold color. "What if they make you take 'em off, though?"
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:11 pm

At home, Maddie took another selfie and posted it on instagram with the caption " sick today. #me #selfie"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:31 pm

"Eh, they probably won't as long as I stay quiet and sit in the back of the class or somethin'. I think they've pretty much given up on me by now." His last words were accompanied by some quiet laughter, and he gave her a half spoken 'thanks' before taking the glasses and examining them. They were sort of girly looking, but he supposed he'd just have to suck it up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Maddie went to the living room and watched dance moms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 pm

"Well, good luck." she snickered. "Jus' stay awake for me in the car, 'kay? I don't remember where your house is." This guy must've had a hangover or somethinin order to be this tired.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:47 pm

He chuckled at her remark before replying with again, "Yeah, sure man."
He looked at his watch, having to squint slightly before the time came into full focus. He let out a groan when he realized he had to get to class, but went on and got up out of the seat, putting on the sunglasses Alicia had given him and trying to hide his emberassment. "See you after school, I guess." he called back to Alicia as he took off to his next class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:49 pm

"Later!" she called, making sure she wasn't too loud.  Once he was far enough, she turned to the other girl and smiled. "Richard? Did he mean Richelle?"
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Maddie started to have a stomached ache, so she went to bed and tried to ignore it

Sorry I'm running out of ideas I have no friends
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:18 am

(( dang page 6 and now it's page 10? ))
Christi's history teacher caught her using her phone. The teacher said " I'll take that. You can get it back after school." Christy groaned. She can't live without her phone. She slouched back and rolled her eyes. She started writing notes that were on the smart board/ white board.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:32 am

Maddie woke up at 2 . Her headache was gone
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:10 am

As maths class finished she moved on to her last class sports class she was n her sports clothes she was doing tennis
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:22 am

Maddie was so bored and decided to practice her splits. She was a dancer and cheerleader, so being flexible is required
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 am

(( Am I the only one who feels like Carol is the actual bully here?

Cherry235 wrote:
Dawn watched the other kids giggle
Giggling isn't bullying. It's a bit rude, but it isn't bullying.

Marshy wrote:
Raging, Carol's body couldnt help but give the girl a big, fat red hand print on her face.
Hitting someone is bullying if you were intending to hurt them.

Seriously guys, just because Dawn is a "nerd" doesn't mean that everything even slightly impolite someone does to her is bullying, and just because Carol is a "rebel" doesn't mean she can get away with bullying. That isn't how it works.))

Fay was still sitting with the preps, actively enjoying their conversation. She really wondered if they considered her one of them, or whether they just let her stick around because she was Katrina's friend. Ignoring the thought, she just went back to listening to them talk.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:47 pm

She always had sports every afternoon only on Fridays She had English.As she finished sports She had English Because she had English for 30 mins and sports for 45 mins.Only on Thursdays and on Friday's she had English all afternoon...
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:37 pm

L wrote:
(( Am I the only one who feels like Carol is the actual bully here?

Cherry235 wrote:
Dawn watched the other kids giggle
Giggling isn't bullying. It's a bit rude, but it isn't bullying.

Marshy wrote:
Raging, Carol's body couldnt help but give the girl a big, fat red hand print on her face.
Hitting someone is bullying if you were intending to hurt them.

Seriously guys, just because Dawn is a "nerd" doesn't mean that everything even slightly impolite someone does to her is bullying, and just because Carol is a "rebel" doesn't mean she can get away with bullying. That isn't how it works.))

Fay was still sitting with the preps, actively enjoying their conversation. She really wondered if they considered her one of them, or whether they just let her stick around because she was Katrina's friend. Ignoring the thought, she just went back to listening to them talk.
Thank you, L.

Dawn was surprised about Juliet's question but couldn't answer since the bell rang. She went to science, and sat in the back and stared at the microscope and waited for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Daichi received a phone call from his butler. He was now unable to go to school due to another business trip,which will last another week.
"Sir, we will be sending you a helicopter and then we will talk about your schedule for the next few days " explained the Butler.
"Why don't I even have a break?Seriously? " sighed Daichi."Next time I want a full break."
"I will try sir,I promise." replied the butler.
Daichi left school and was picked up by the helicopter .
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Juliet smiled. "Great. I've got science too!" She took out her science stuff and sat next to Dawn. She put on her safety goggles and gloves. She covered her hair with a hairnet the teacher gave to the class. Then the teacher explained we would do an experiment.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Dawn saw that Juliet was going to be her science partner. "Okay then. So we just do this..." Dawn took a jar with a frog in it. She put on some gloves and opened the jar. She pulled the dead frog out and took her scalpel. "Carefully...cut...the stomach." She slit the frog's slimy stomach and widened it a bit. "Okay then..." Dawn drew a diagram of the frog's antomy (I can't spell arghhh) and labeled it. "Okay, ready to go further?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Katrina practically jumped when she heard the bell. Calming down, she packed the rest of her lunch and packed it into her book-bag. "I've got history next. What's bout you girls?" She asked, looking at Fay and the preps as she glanced at the clock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next