Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]

Go down 
+12
Primrose
Lineesa
mileey
Hallow ween
Officer Number Two
Janelle
emiko
Flynn
flower
el
YEEZUS
Queen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:13 am

Daichi ran towards the hallway and knocked on the door, he quickly opened it. He was 5 minutes late.
"Ahh!!" Shouted Daichi, he was frustrated.
"You're late for English class ,Daichi" said the english teacher.
"Sorry sir"
He sat down on his seat (Which was behind Dawns) and stared at Dawns back. "Heh, sleepy as usual eh?"
he thought to himself.

PS WAEEEE I TRIED TO MAKE IT REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE IDK BUT DAICHI KNOWS WHEN DAWNS SLEEPY OR NOT LOLLOOLLOLOOL TAT
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 am

"You're late you know," My English teacher shouted out, "Even THAT boy over there got here faster than you." Rachel looked up at him, gave him a genuine apology, and sat down at a desk.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:28 am

James hurriedly ran down the roof's stairway, exiting out on the first floor after much walking, and taking a quick look down at his watch down. He'd managed to miss trig, but on the downside he'd also missed lunch, which really was a shame as he was now very hungry, but he knew he no longer had the chance to eat so he supposed he had to forget about it.
At least he had managed a smoke before he had to force himself through English.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 am

//wherearewe qwq

--

Pamela watched as the boy ran in the room. He was late and the English teacher wasn't happy. The teacher scolded him but soon got back to talking about the lesson. Not to be rude but Pamela thought the teacher was kind of boring. But she listened to him anyway. She flipped a page in her notes and doodled around; trying to multi-task as best as she can. Pamela swung her short legs back and forth. There was one positive thing about being short; you can swing your feet as much as you can without touching the floor.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:49 am

James opened the door to the English room, quietly shutting the door behind him and taking a seat in the back, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice his late entry.
He let out a loud sigh and began tapping one of his feet against the floor, already disinterested as well as terribly bored.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:07 pm

((Okay, I'm completely lost now. Could someone please give me a recap of the last 4 pages? Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:54 pm

(Oh pineapples, it was 2 pages before now its 6 ;n; Im never gonna catch up, someone explain?)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm not sure what's happening either. All I know is that some people are late for English 9 and that some people are at the rooftop. qnq Maybe start at being lost in the halls or something. >n< ]]
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:08 pm

(Thank you queen! Very Happy)

Carol was too busy shoving stuff in her locker to notice that all of the people are in class. A few preps were nearby, so she scurried along them, trying not to get noticed.

Plan failed.

The preps started to walk toward her, so she started sprinting down the hall, the girls laughing their faces off. She went on to the rooftop when a bunch of people were on. "Woah, what are you guys doing up here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Juliet finished her class and walked off. She had Maths next. She was never late. She re-organized her books and took off her Maths things. She took a book and started reading. She walked towards the Maths class and sat down in a desk. Lunch wasn't over yet. She took out her notebook and started writing down stories.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Dawn nodded. "Hi Daichi." "DAWN! WHAT IS ANTONYM OF PACIFY!" The English teacher screamed.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Christy quickly finished her lunch and went back to History class. She was constantly yawning. She took out her phone when the teacher was looking and went on twitter posting a tweet.
"Ugh, school is soooooo boring." #bored
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:22 pm

L wrote:
((Okay, I'm completely lost now. Could someone please give me a recap of the last 4 pages? Thank you.))
{My character Katrina's at lunch. You can go join her!}
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:33 pm

"Agitate, anger, worsen, irritate, intensify..." Dawn said. "Okay, Dawn. I know you're listening. But at least TRY to look interested? If you interrupt the class again, you'll have detention for a week!" the teacher gave Dawn one last evil eye, and then she continued with the lesson. Dawn sighed. She stared at the teacher and took notes.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 am

(I thought it was lunchtime XD)
Daichi and Dawn moved out of the classroom and went outside. It was cloudy but they didn't care. "Sorry I came late to school, I ...Slept late.." said Daichi. He didn't want to tell her that he just came from Dubai from an business trip. "Anyway, How was orchestra practice?" Smiled Daichi while offering her some sweets.

Last edited by Takeshi on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 am

(Omg when did it start?? I'll just pretend I'm having my lunch..) Stephanie had her lunch her mum had made her ham samwich with salad and some fruits with a strawberry yougurt.With orange juice.Stephanie came outside for playtime she sat on the bench just seeing who was playing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:01 am

((Sorry, I was really busy yesterday and had literally no time to post anything. I'm getting back on track now.))

Fay skipped out of class late, she had fallen asleep 10 minutes before it was over and woke up 10 minutes after. She scurried into the lunch room, trying to find people she knew. Some of the preps and such didn't like other people joining there little cliques and posses. "Hey, Katrina!" She shouted when she saw her friend. "Mind if I sit with you?" She waited to take a seat, but was pretty confident Katrina would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:14 am

Maddie went to lunch and took her new pink and purple lunchbag.its the most expensive one, and everyone is dying to get one. Then she sat down at the popular table. She took out her sandwich and her dessert, which was a huge crunch bar.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:31 am

((i didn't realize that the english was the ninth grade class im sorry ignore my last two posts pls,,i'll just put him in lunch or something 2 i guess idk ahhh))
James made his way into the lunch room at a rather quick pace, knowing he only had a limited amount of time left before lunch was over and he'd better use it to his advantage before his next actual class started.
He strolled over to the first empty table he could find, slouching back in his seat relaxed and kicking his feet up on the table.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 am

Katrina smiled when she saw Fay. "Sure!" She patted an extra spot next to her. She turned to the preps. "This is my friend, Fay. I've known her since last year."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 am

Fay grinned. "Thanks!" She said casually, sliding into a seat and removing her lunch from its container. She wanted to impress Katrina. "So, how was the first half of today for you guys? I can't believe our schedules haven't overlapped at all yet. Pity." Fay paused to take a swig of root beer she brought with her.  "Say, who wants to come to my house after school? We could recruit some cool kids and throw a party or something." She looked down at her nails, examining them for chips or scratches, but also trying to hide the blush forming on her cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:59 am

As playtime ended Stephanie lined up she'd played with some people.As she got into her class it was maths she wasn't a nerd but secretly she loved maths.She acted like she didn't because she was shy that people would think she was a nerd.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:08 pm

"Oh, my half day has been great so far! Other than the science teacher, Mr.Robinson. He's scary." Katrina shuddered at the thought as she took a bite of her salad. "Oh, and I'd love to go to your house after school! How about you guys?" Katrina turned to the preps, pushing a piece of her turquoise hair out of her violet eye. The preps are shook their heads in agreement. She turned to Fay. "I guess it's a date!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:38 pm

"Awesome." Fay said exitedly, regaining her composure. She finished her lunch quickly and put the empty box back in her bag. She decided to hang around with Katrina and the preps while they finished eating. They were good company, after all.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Rachel was looking for a place to sit with her lunch, she didn't really have any friends yet. She decided to sit at an almost empty table. The only person there was a boy relaxing. "H-Hey.... you mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next