Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Danni sat on her bed in her tiny, prison-cell-like room. Her gray kitten, Sam, was in her lap. She gently brushed his fur and stared out the window. She wished she wasn't at this place. To be honest, she'd give anything not to be here. She'd even live in the woods, if she had to! She sighed and looked down into Sam's little green eyes, which made her smile for a second. "At least I have you," she said.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Giana sat on her stiff, completley opposite of fluffy and bouncy bed. Her kitten, Seniorita, was sleeping peacfully on the chair, the comfiest thing in the room. She coughed and suffered some of the illness her parents had. She planned pranks for Mr Wilder. "Should i either put a baby rubber shark in his bathroom, or put a bucket of water over his head?" The cat licked the spot. "Rubber shark it is." She stepped in to the bathroom and put a baby shark in the corner of the tub and tip toed back.

(Just saying, she has a spanish side.)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Matilda was sitting up on her bed, all wrapped up in her blanket. It was very dark in her room. There was only a small, round window that allowed very limited light to enter. She sighed, which irritated her throat a little.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Avery Wilder

Avery silently walked through the halls and passages of the old orphanage, left to him by his parents. "I hate this place. I want all these children dead." He thought angrily. He was furious that he had to be in charge of this place. He looked into Danni's room. "Stop talking." He snapped, and continued down the hall.

Erica

Erica lay face-down on her bed. "I am so bored." She moaned, rolling over to face the cold gray ceiling. "It's been years since I've seen someone other than that jerk." She picked up a piece of lint on the ground, examined it, and threw it back in the corner. "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Giana tip toed back, but tripped. She coughed, and she noticed Mr Wilder nearby. She rushed to her room and jiggled her keys into the lock.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Matilda puts a hand to her throat. She coughs. "This...sucks" She says in between coughs. I wish they give me something for my throat.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Giana made it into her room. She wiped her face with a hankerchief. She heard a girl coughing nearby. Seniorita walked over with some cherry and mint coughdrops. She wrote a note saying:

Feel better!

- Giana

She slipped it into Maddy's room.

She hoped the coughdrops werent too dirty to eat.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Danni sighed and put her hair behind her ear. She got up and looked out the doorway, at Mr.Wilder who was walking away from her room. She stuck out her tongue, even though it was childish for a 14 year old. She didn't care. She then sat down on her chair, and studied the carpet for no reason whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Avery Wilder

"Maybe I should take out Matilda."
he thought, passing her room. "She never does anything useful, and she never stops complaining about that blasted throat of hers, either. I still have some arsenic in the basement." He rummaged through the cabinets, and found the small bottle of poison. "That should do it." He said with an evil, twisted smile.

Erica

Erica heard Mr.Wilder down in the basement, so she took advantage of the situation and started bouncing on her bed. "Bored. Bored. Bored." she said repeatedly, trying to think of something to do in her dark, cramped little room. "I almost wish it was chore time. At least then I'd have something to think about." She stopped bouncing and sat down and stared at the wall when she heard Mr.Wilder coming back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Matilda looks over at her door, and sees coughdrops there. She gets up from her bed and walks on over to them. She sees that a note was with them. It said, "Feel better! -Giana" Matilda smiles.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Giana sat on her bed and read some books by her favorite book about Percy Jackson. She was bored, so she started to place tatoos on her arm, face, and ankle. Seniorita licked her tatoos.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Suddenly Danni heard Mr.Wilder in the basement. At first, she thought nothing of it. But then, her stomach rumbled. She ran out of her room, not having any idea what she was doing until she reached the kitchen. "FOOD!" She was hungry. She immediately rummaged through the cabinets, finding just a small box of crackers. "oh well." She took them back to her room and began to munch.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Matilda takes the coughdrops with her and sits back down on her bed. She takes out a coughdrop from the package and pops one into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder walked back up the stairs, and knocked hard on Matilda's door. "Come out here, Matilda." He said in a loud, demanding voice.

Erica

Erica picked up a dusty, broken pencil off her bed and twirled it between her fingers. Then she heard Mr.Wilder coming and ducked quickly. "I don't want to be next to disappear into the basement." She thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Matilda jumped at the sound of Mr. Wilder's voice. What did I do this time? She puts the coughdrops on her bed and opens her door. She was swirling the coughdrop around with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Giana heard Mr. Wilder enter the room. She peeked through a crack and hoped she or her wouldnt go to the basement AGAIN like Giana did a week ago. She looked at what was happining. "If she touches one hair on her, ill crush him."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Orphanage RP Empty

Hearing Mr. Wilder, Danni hid the crackers under her bed. Sam lunged for them and dragged one out with his mouth from under the bed. Danni giggled quietly.
(Be right back, I'm making another character ..)
Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm

((ASSDKH I WAS LATE AND IT STARTED?!
Someone fill me in?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr.Wilder drags Matilda down to the basement by the collar of her shirt and shoves her in a closet. He locks it and gets out the bottle of arsenic. "I'll do the poisoning tomorrow." He thought.

Erica

Erica heard Matilda open her door. She knew it was her, since their rooms are next to each other. "He took Matilda!" She thought, horrified. "It's all over for her." She buried her face in her pillow and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:32 pm

(Were all sitting in our cells, and Mr Wilder is just walking through the stalls. I heard Maddy (Heather) coughing, so i passed her some cough drops. Now Mr wilder calls her. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT)

"Dont even think about it!" She slapped the poison out of his hand and it spread through the door. She tackled Mr. Wilder. "Get her out of there now!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Matilda almost choked on her cough drop as she was being dragged to the basement by the collar of her shirt. She didn't want to scream, it would irritate her throat more. She was shoved into a closet. Matilda can feel tears brimming in her eyes. She spits out her cough drop.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr.Wilder shoves Giana to the floor and brushes his red hair out of his eyes. "Go back to your room." He hisses in her ear. "There's nothing for you down here." He grabs her hand and pushes her back in her room, taking the key with him.
Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP Empty

((@Marshy thank you.))

Virus empty minded just stared though the window. She adjusted her glasses, and stared.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Erica

Erica stopped crying and listened to the sound of rain hitting the barred window. "I hate this place." she thought, wiping her eyes and picking at a loose thread on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Giana was thrown to the floor, and putting her face on the glass. She shouldnt have gave her those cough drops. She rushed to her room, and she got goose bumps from the hissing ear. She started to sob quietly. Seniorita was still outside. "Senio, use your claw to free her!" She scampered to the closet, and tried to grab hold of the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orphanage RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next