Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:55 pm

((( wanna bring this RP back. It's one of my favorites. )))

Matilda uncovers her head. Her face was completely damp from all of her tears. The drawer was still in its moved position. Matilda rushes over to it and hides behind it. She didn't want to be seen by anyone.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Danni was in her room, looking out the window. There was a thunderstorm going on, but Danni didn't care. She liked watching the rain, and hearing it, too. Drip, drip, plop, plop. At the moment she had no idea what was happening to Clear Waters, and she lay on her bed, being bored.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Matilda was shaking with fear. She curls up into a ball. She buries her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Remi sat in her bedroom. She thought about her once-upon-a-time dream of Family. She couldn't stand how much the orphanage hated her. Mr. wilder wanted to KILL her. Remi sat and stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:39 pm

((just Gunna jump in 0:))

Solita paced in front of her window, thunder cracklig outside. She had been listening tor the past two weeks and for the most part staying out of Mr. Wilder's way. It kept her invisible and she liked that. Terrible things were starting to arise to her attention and she had no clue how to handle it all... She just had to think....
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder silently walked down to the basement where he slept, and also where he kept his stash of poisonous chemicals, to kill the children he hated more than any living thing. "This time" he thought, a grin spreading across his thin, hollow face "they won't escape, nasty little gits they are." He grabbed a small bottle of arsenic, and went back up the staircase. "I've done away with 14 of them. Just a few left to go."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Khani sees him leave, and she was glad that he hadn't seen her. She tip-toed back to her room, hoping that Mr. Wilder wasn't going after her.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 pm

(( Going to bed. I'll be on tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 pm

The fourteen-year-old took the stairs down to breakfast. she had prepared a nice surprise for Miss Mapoo ((get it?)), the weird, green-lumy-skinned lunchlady. She was in her gooey apron which was about to get gooier----with vomit. No, there was nothing set up. Remi just did the work.

"Miss Mapoo! Try some of your delicious gruel!" Remi hand her the sloppy bowl.
"Sureeeee.........." Remi thought that Miss Mapoo was a zombie by how slow she talked.
Miss Mapoo took a spoonful of the gruel and bit onto the spoon. Suddenly, she paused. Everything did. She vomited and ran to the bathroom. She grew another arm on her back and ran to the bathroom. "That's why we NEVER eat the gruel," Remi joked. "It's nuclear."

Last edited by "Merry" Mayu on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:04 pm

((so is it day in the RP or night? I'll assume it's day))
Cara was once again at the orphanage, broom in hand. She slowly wandered down the hallway, wondering what to do today. Should she clean the rooms, or help her mom in the kitchens? She decided to se what needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 pm

(I edited my app...)
Danni rolled over towards the window, so that sun was shining on her tightly shut eyes. But the heat was too much, and her eyes flew open. "Not. Morning. Already..." Danni mumbled, but slowly sat up and lifted herself. She trudged down the stairs, half asleep, making her way to breakfast. When she got into the kitchen, she smelled the WORST stench! "Gross! What is that?!" she screamed. "I might just have to skip breakfast, and we only get one more meal after this!" Danni felt like barfing but she just grumbled and poured herself a glass of rotten milk, muttering "Yuck," under her breath.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Matilda drifted off to sleep last night while hiding behind the drawer. She didn't feel the sense of someone opening the door and entering her room. A dim light filled the room with some sunlight the next morning. Matilda opens her eyes. She gets up to her feet.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Remi went over to Danni and sat next to her. "How's the slop?" She asked,
"I just pranked the lunch lady into eating her gruel. She now has eight arms! OMG!"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Cara heard sounds from the kitchen. Some orphans eating, probably. She remembered that today was one of those days the other woman came, the 'lunch lady'. Her own mom actually didn't work in the kitchen much. Cara decided to walk over there, so she changed directions and opened the kitchen door. Two girls were sitting and eating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:34 pm

((( Time to RP as new character! He's a newly-arrived orphan)))

Timothy lays on his bed, just staring at the ceiling. He feels a throbbing pain on his cheek. Just ignore it. I get that pain all the time.

Matilda walks on over to her bed, and plops down on it. She's trying to get comfortable.

((( Timothy has a red scar )))
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:12 am

Tessa awoke to the sound of excited shouts and stumbled into the kitchen. She saw a group of new orphans gathering around the wooden table.
"Good morning everyone, I'm Tessa!"
Whilst she was introducing herself, she took a quick glance around. Most of them were young, probably their parents couldn't afford to raise them.
All was silent, a fly could be heard in the room.
"Probably all nervous", Tessa thought as she left the room and tried to find the worker that was in charge of introducing the new orphans to the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 am

Erica

Erica stared at Tessa. "Been a while since we've seen someone nice." She said to herself, watching her leave. Erica the went back to the window, slamming a bookshelf against the bars.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:49 pm

(I'm excited to say now there is a new role! You can now be an outsider so if you want to make a new outsider you can. Here's the link: http://www.fantageforum.com/t12900-orphanage-rp-apps
And make sure you Edit your post guys! :3 )
Danni
"Absolutely disgusting, as always." Danni said with a laugh, picking at the gross glob of jiggly, greenish, gloop!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:32 am

Erica

Erica stole a knife from the kitchen and began sawing the bars off the window, while Mr. Wilder was away. "It'll be my turn to die soon, if he's already after Matilda. I've got to get out of here." She thought, finishing the bars and smashing open the window. She left a note on her old, rotting closet.

Tough luck Mr. Wilder, I've probably got a 10-hour lead on you by the time you manage to read this. Go drink all that cyanide you're hiding. I totally saw you poisoning all the food last week.

-Erica.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 am

Solita

Pausing before every door, Solita eventually reached Matilda's room. She put her ear up against the door and listened. Of course she knew Matilda was gone... but it didn't hurt to have hope. After a full minute of silence emptying her ear she pushed the door and tried the door knob. Locked, she thought thinking that that would be the case. Silently she tiptoed back to her room and ate breakfast (She normally brought her food up to her room, no one seemed to notice). Every now and then she'd look at the large air vent above her... a plan cooking up in her mind...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Avery Wilder

"You there." Mr. Wilder said smoothly, grabbing Solita's arm and leading her back to her room. "It's after hours. You know you're not supposed to be out here. One more strike... and it's the basement for you." He threw her into the small, cramped room, locking the door. He walked back to the basement in silence.

Erica

Erica jumped out the window, landing on her back in the grass. She stood up, checked herself for injuries, and ran down the dirty street. "If I'm not quick, I'll be caught. Best try to be out of town by dawn." she thought, moving as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:25 pm

((( Nah... I'll just have one character. )))

Matilda takes deep breathes, to try to calm herself down. She curls up into a ball. She moves her gaze over to the small, square window. It was blocked off with bars.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Solita stared in disbelief at the door as Mr. Wilder shut it. I have to get out of here... I hate to..... Solita turned her attention onto the large air vent above her. She didn't know why it was there, the orphanage barely ever used their air conditioning... she also didn't know why it was so large. But... it was large enough for a girl her size to climb through with great difficulty.

Brushing her skirt with her hands she quietly pulled her little bed to the middle of the rum and stood on it, trying to get a better look. No luck, she still wasn't tall enough. She shuddered, these rooms were too small yet they had high ceilings. How disappointing. She'd have to figure something else out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Erica

Erica stopped dead, in the middle of the road, slapping her forehead in frustration. "What am I going to do about food or shelter? I just walked out without planning.." She thought. "...I've gotten pretty sneaky from evading Mr. Wilder. I could steal. Take what I need and get the heck out." She pulled a pin out of her hair and started picking a lock on a dark building.

Avery Wilder

It took Mr. Wilder a couple hours to notice Erica was missing. When he did, he hardly cared. "She'll die in the streets somewhere." he thought, smiling slightly as he walked back up from the basement. He checked Solita's room, watching her stand up on her bed. "Her next, after Matilda." he thought as he went back down to the basement, to his secret poison stash.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Pacing her room, Solita tried to think of what to do. The musky smell of the walls was suffocating her, and the cramped room was crowding her. She just had to get the vent open... the at night she could explore for a couple hours, find an escape route... I'd have to get weapons, one for me and everyone else who might join me she thought, I'd also have to plan on leaving without anyone at all if Mr. Wilder wants to target me.

She pushed her bed back and sat on it. She stared at the vent and it's screws. She's need a screwdriver. Yes, she'd need a screwdriver soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next