Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Orphanage RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:47 pm

He laughed and looked over at her. "Oh, I don't know, maybe I will tell Wilder... One meal is a day isn't that bad, some people don't eat at all, hm... hm..." He said it all rather sarcastically, with a bit of snark thrown in. He could see her nervous face, but it was also very determined, something he kind of admired. "I wont tell, Danni, don't worry. I've been there." He waved at her and walked away, but stopped a while. "Hey, do you know where I can find Cara? I was asked to help her with something. She avoids me and I know that, but I really need to know."
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Matilda swirls the cough drop around in her mouth. She wraps herself in her blanket and sits on her bed. She coughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Macie -

"Hahaha!" She laughed while pretending as an airplane down the hall.

Macie was being troublesome again like usual..
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Danni
"Yes, she was just in the kitchen a minute ago. I think I saw her go in a room behind you though." Danni felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Wilder scared her a little, even though she would most likely never admit it, he did. "And thanks," she said, a little quieter. She half felt like hugging him, she really did not want to be in the basement, but she stood there and kind of looked around feeling small and a bit awkward for showing her weak side.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 pm

She hadn't meant to 'hear' their conversation. Unfortunately she did. So she just stayed where she was and pretended to be simply sweeping away. The room was clean, so she edged out and looked for another empty room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:35 pm

It was freezing in Matilda's room. She wraps herself up tighter, still playing around with the cough drop in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Danni
Danni picked up the sandwich supplies after that and went into her room. She made a sandwich and looked out the window. "Would be better if only I could've got some juice or something." She then started to make more sandwiches and put them on tissues, slipping them into the other orphan's rooms like she had done with the crackers. Finally she got in her bed and began to write in her journal. She was so tired...
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:11 pm

He walked towards where he had said Cara was, but she wasn't there. "Cara?" He said, rather loudly as well. It was just to help her clean a few rooms, the girl was young and he knew exactly where everything was. "You there?" He knew she wasn't, but sometimes people feel better when they ask. "Fine, I'll go look for you somewhere else.." He began to look around the rooms, attempting to find her.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Matilda looks over at her door. She sees crackers and a sandwich. She gets up and takes the food over to her bed. She took a bite of the sandwich, and she chews quietly.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Danni
Danni set down her journal after she was done writing and laid in her bed for a while. She couldn't go to sleep even though her eyelids could barely open half a centimeter! She just sighed and got up. "I need to do something." She paced back and forth. In the orphanage there wasn't much to do, so she went out of her room and decided to look around for a while. Well, what the heck. Its not like Wilder will see me or anything. And I'll just use the bathroom excuse.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:31 pm

(Sorry, what's going on? I'm on my iPad and I'm too lazy too look at three pages)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:37 pm

((( Matilda was able to escape from being posioned, and Dannie is giving everyone food. That's a majority of what happened.)))

Matilda finishes her food and allows her food to settle before she goes to sleep. She wraps herself up in her blanket.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:38 pm

(Thanks)

Giana waited for her food to come. It was probably the usuall: Water, a juicebox, a fresh biscuit, and a sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Cara could hear Jonathan calling for her. Anyways, now the half hour was up and she could go do other things. She looked for her mother in the kitchen, where she was preparing food to deliver to the orphans. Her mom shoved a tray into her hands, and Cara took it to the first room (anyone's).
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Danni
As Danni passed by the kitchen, she realized they were getting their food. So she took a different way back to her room, waiting for her food, pretending she'd been there the whole time.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Giana didnt get any food, so she walked to her room and sat on the bed with a grumbling tummy. She didnt have food for 3 days. Her cat was licking the chair. "Seniorita, stop that."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Clear Waters was bored of her life,she had a small little squared room behind her bed she would sneak in everytime she heard Mr.Winders a small child came to her room and put her food plate on her rusty old wooden counter ''Thank You'' she said softly and slowly munched on her sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Matilda lays down on her bed after some time. She closes her eyes and goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Clear Water's was still hungry and decided to sneak to the Orphanage kitchen.Clear Water's tippy toed out her old room,and looked two ways ''Okay lets go'' she whispered to her self.She headed for the kitchen and saw cakes,breads,juice boxes.She quickly grabbed some bread 1 big cake and 3 juice boxes.She scurried to her room shutting her door loudly locking it,she put her food on her bed and began drinking some juice happily and successfully.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:48 pm

She walked back to her mom to deliver more food. Again she knocked on a door (anyone's). While she waited she thought about how her mom had come to work at the orphanage. They had been running out of money, so they had been hired by Mr. Wilder.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:50 pm

(me (: )

Clear Water's hid the food into her lock and opened her door slightly ''Yes'' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Matilda keeps tossing and turning. She puts a hand to her throat and winces. "This throat...is not getting... any better." She said, barely above a whisper. She was starting to lose her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:03 pm

((Awh gawd what did I miss?
Brb making new character))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Matilda has a coughing fit. "Ow..." She moans. She sits up. She grabs a cough drop and quickly puts it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Clear Water's heard Matilda in the other room she sneaked out of her room bringing in some bread and tea and knocked softly on Matilda's door ''M-Matilda''? Clear Water's said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next