Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Matilda couldn't talk. She rubs her neck. She moans. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

((?))
She set the tray on the drawer and went to get more. By this time her mom was complaining about 'those rotten orphans stealing a cake'. Cara wasn't sure how a cake had even gotten into this dismal place. She took another tray and took it to a room(Heather's). She could hear coughing, and she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Matilda puts the blanket over her head. "Leave me alone" She squeaks out. It was hard to yell. It was even hard to talk.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Clear Water's opened Matilda's door and got her a piece of cake ''Here's some cake and some tea eat up'' Clear Water's said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:02 am

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder closed down the orphanage for the night. "Finally." He said, going back down into the basement and getting out his bottle of nitric acid. "Matilda's been coughing all night for so long, I think it will be a relief to be rid of her." He started back up the stairs.

Erica

Erica started twirling her hair around her finger. "This place feels like a prison." She thought, trying to remember a day she wasn't there. Then she heard Mr. Wilder coming back upstairs. "Oh no... Maddy's going to die this time." She thought, trying not to breathe too loud or move suddenly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:12 am

Matilda pulls the blanket off of her head and looks at Clear Waters. She smiles. She tried to talk, but it felt like her throat was closed tight. She can still breathe, just not talk.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:31 am

Giana's tummy grumbled louder and louder. She hid under her blanket. Seniorita started to turn a pale color and shed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 am

Matilda sighs, and she coughs a little. Why did everyone in my family have to be born mute? I was the only one that can talk, and I had to talk for them. That's why my throat is like this.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 am

''Here!I have to go'' Clear Waters ran to her room and slammed her door,she crawled into her lock grabbing her food and locked it,she turned on her little light bulb and stood as silent as a worm.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:13 am

Giana read her book, but she couldnt help her tummy grumbles. Her cat was on the floor. "Seniorita?" She moved too her and poked her. "Oh no!" She had to get some food.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:17 am

Danni
Danni lay in her room, still eating the PB & J sandwiches until suddenly she started to feel sick. She hid the supplies in her drawer and lay on her bed. "I really.. Don't feel.. good.." She looked out the window and sat up, taking out her journal to write in.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Avery Wilder

It was past midnight when Mr. Wilder walked down the cold, empty corridor until he reached Matilda's room. "Matilda!" He barked. "Come out here now." He clutched the bottle of nitric acid and started unlocking the door.

Erica

Erica flung herself backwards on her bed, pretending to be asleep. "They forgot to feed us again.... third time this week." She thought, willing herself not to ask any of the workers about it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Matilda heard Mr. Wilder's voice call for her. No! No! Tears were forming in her eyes. she had to think of something- and quick! She scans her room. A tall drawer leans against one wall. Yes! Matilda leaps off of her bed and moves the drawer away from the wall, so that she can hide behind it. I hope this works.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Danni
Danni gets up off her bed, hearing a noise. She walks over to the left wall and peers through a hole she found. She saw Matilda hiding behind a dresser, and then realized Mr. Wilder was calling for her. She gasped, and quietly tiptoed behind her door. She had a plan.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Matilda brings her knees up to her chest, and leans her back against the dresser. I hope he doesn't find me behind here... I don't wanna get poisoned. Tears were sliding down her cheeks at the though of that. She buries her face into her knees.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder spotted Matilda, after scanning her room for a minute. "Come out here now." He snapped. "You've escaped me for the last time. You're coming to the basement." He pulled open the door, shoved the drawer aside and pulled Matilda down to the basement. "Shall we begin?" He said coolly, an evil grin spreading across his face. He pulled out a length of rope and tied her to the closet. "I always wanted to be a chemist." He said, pulling out his collection of poisonous chemicals. "But I got stuck with this blasted orphanage instead. My mother loved children. She took away everything I loved, forcing me to continue her work after she died." He pulled the top off a little tube of cyanide. "I hate this orphanage. I hate my mother. I. Hate. Children." He grabbed Matilda's throat and held the bottle of poison to her lips, trying to force-feed it to her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:48 pm

"NO!" Matilda screamed. She kicks him in the shin. "I'M NOT DYING!" Woah... I can scream. Isn't my throat bad?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Danni
Danni tried her best to run to the basement door quickly, yet quietly. She tiptoed down the steps then hid behind the closest thing she could find, waiting for the right moment to reveal herself. She watched what was going on, but she just couldn't show herself yet. Stay strong Matilda, stay strong, she thought
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 pm

"You're dead! You've made my life misery!" He yells using the rope to cut off Matilda's breathing, attempting to force her to swallow the cyanide or suffocate.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Do something! Say something! Matilda coughs. What can I say? She starts wheezing, trying to get oxygen. "Isn't your mother... dead?" She managed to choke out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:01 pm

(( I have to log off, I'm going to a sleepover. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon.))

Last edited by Ron Weasley on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Khani was on her room, she's been quiet all along, not moving at all.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:15 pm

"I'M..NOT...GONNA...DIE!" Matilda screams. Once again, she kicks him in the shin. "SOMEONE!...HELP!" She screams. She didn't know what to do. Tears were flowing down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 pm

"Yes." He said. " My mother is dead. That's how I got stuck with this building,
all these horrible children. I'll kill you all! I'll sell the empty
building, and use the money to buy myself a laboratory. I'll be the best
chemist ever. It's my dream. And you...."
He said, shoving the tube of poison in her mouth. "...Are killing it."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Khani hears Matilda's scream. Should I? No, no, I cant.. She thought. Yes, I shall! She said, as she ran out the room, following the sound. "I'M COMING TO HELP YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next