Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Orphanage RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Matilda just kept gazing at the window, Maybe she can escape... if only she could break the bars off. She didn't want to have another "poisoning episode". She walks on over to the window, and bends the bars with all of her strength. No luck. She pulls on them a little harder, until she feels this tight feeling in her arm. Muscle cramp...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Erica

Whoever lived in the building wasn't at home. Erica stepped inside, checking each room for security systems. She pulled open the refrigerator, taking only what she could eat, careful not to make it look like there was a significant amount of food missing. She left the building the same way she came in, occasionally looking back behind her to make sure her dirty shoes weren't leaving footprints. "This was too easy." She thought, locking the building's door and leaving the area.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Matilda ignores the cramp. This time, she'll use a crowbar... but where is one? She runs over to her door and turns the doorknob. Locked. She searches around in the drawers, and finds a spare key. She slowly unlocks the door, and opens it slightly. No Mr. Wilder in sight.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:51 pm

(I'm going to start using my outsider)
Sammi
Sammi wakes up from her sleep. She was in a tall tree near the orphanage, and as she looked she could see a girl just came out of one of the windows. She's one of the lucky. Now she just has to learn to survive, here on the streets... Sammi sighed and jumped down from the tree.
Danni
Danni was now in her room. She heard Wilder go down to the basement, so she decided to explore the orphanage a bit. Then she stopped. Someone had managed to somehow cut the bars of their window and escape! "No way..." she said quietly . Danni ran into the room and jumped out the window. It's been a long time since she'd smelled fresh air, and felt the warm, welcoming sun on her skin. It was actually... nice.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Matilda does a sigh of relief. She opens her door a little more. Still no Mr.Wilder. She carefully creeps down the hallway, not making any sudden noise. She walks past a slight-opened door. One of the orphan's room? She opens the door. It was a storage closet. There was a crowbar in the far corner.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:02 am

Tessa

When Tessa had finally find the worker in charged, sweat was running down his face.
"Oh hi Tessa", he said, finally realising she was standing there.
To her natural instinct, she enquired about the worker's problem.
The new ones, they are trying to escape. The boss isn't happy.
Tessa sighed. She has once been in their position when she first arrived at the orphanage. She had hated everyone, and tried to escape the wretched place. One day, she had escaped, but she couldn't find food, shelter or clothing to change into. Knowing that she couldn't survive on her own, she hesistantly returned to the orphanage.
Even though it wasn't the best place to be, at-least she was taken of...occasionally.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 pm

It was pretty cluttered in the storage closet. Matilda steps over lots of dirty mops and brooms. She finally reaches the crowbar, and she grabs it. It was heavier than she thought it would be! She lets go of it, and it lands on her foot.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Erica

Erica finished off the food she had stolen, sneaking onto a bus heading out of town. "Eventually I'm going to have to find shelter somewhere. If it gets cold enough I'm going to die." she thought, hiding under a seat. "But freezing seems a little nicer than being force-fed poison by a crazy guy at a dirty old orphanage."

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder heard the crowbar fall, and ran up the stairs to the storage closet. "Well, well, Matilda. What have we here?" He said, grinning. "Trying to escape, are we? Come to the basement, and we'll have a chat." He grabbed both her hands and led her back down to the basement, laughing.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Danni ran like she was running for her life. Finally she had stopped by a nice little grocery store called Convenient. "Well, this certainly is convenient," she said with a laugh. "Wait. I don't have any money." She frowned, and searched her pockets. Nope. Then she spotted something green on the ground. She picked it up and realized it was a $20 bill! "No way. This must be my lucky day! Uh oh..." She looked down at her clothes. They weren't as dirty as she thought they were, so she looked like a normal 14 year old. "Good." Danni walked into the store and bought one of those Lunchable pizza makers. Hey, it wasn't great, but it was something!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Matilda heard Mr.Wilder rushing up the stairs. Aw man! He must of heard her drop the crowbar! She turns around to rush out of the storage room, but too late. Mr.Wilder was standing at the doorway. Shoot... She heard Mr.Wilder say they were going to the basement. Not again!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Lia sighed, and pulled the blanket ovee her head, shaking in terror. "Julietta.. R-really got the j-job..?" She thought, closing her eyes. "She's going to kill me. I know it." As she kept whispering depressing sentences to herself, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Tessa

Tessa, as a trusted girl in the orphanage, was assignned to find the escaping orphans and bring them back.
"Tessa, come down to the basement", boomed Mr.Wilder's arrogent voice.
She sighed, and knew what was going to happen.
At a younger age, she had always been in trouble by Mr.Wilder and had often ended up going to the basement as a punishment.
She wondered who the victim was this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 am

((Hey people, I haven't posted here in a while and I just want you to know I dropped out of this RP
I am really sorry, it's just that you guys are moving at a such a fast rate I can't cath up.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:36 am

BeauteSerenite wrote:
Tessa

Tessa, as a trusted girl in the orphanage, was assignned to find the escaping orphans and bring them back.
"Tessa, come down to the basement", boomed Mr.Wilder's arrogent voice.
She sighed, and knew what was going to happen.
At a younger age, she had always been in trouble by Mr.Wilder and had often ended up going to the basement as a punishment.
She wondered who the victim was this time.

(( Please don't control.))

Avery Wilder

Mr Wilder dragged Matilda down to the basement. "This time." he growled "you're little friends aren't coming for you. You're not going to escape." he pulled out one of his bottles from the cabinet. "shall we?" He laughed, tying her to a closet and pinching her nose, forcing her to open her mouth for air.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:48 am

He's gonna poison me! I know it! Matilda just keeps her mouth shut. Tears were pouring out of her eyes. I guess I'll just die from not getting enough oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:53 am

Avery Wilder

"You pathetic child." Mr. Wilder said, still blocking Matilda's nose. "You know that arsenic will be quicker than suffocation." He laughed. "But why would I waste my precious poisons on you? Die the hard way." he pulled out a rope and started strangling her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 am

((( Hmm... I'm wondering if I should make Matilda die and turn her into a ghost at this point... maybe I should wait and see what you guys think. )))

This is it. Matilda tries to get oxygen, but she couldn't- the airway was blocked. She passes out, just seeing nothing but blackness. She stops breathing.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:29 am

"MAT!" Remi screamed. Her friend closed her eyes.
"You filthy man! I think you killed her! If she's unconscious, still! You are a bad man!"
Remi stepped back. Farther and farther. Se reached the wall and shut her eyes to prepare for the worst to come. DON'T KILL MEEEEEE!!!! She wanted to say out loud, but she was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:35 am

(( @midnighter cooper: Sounds good to me, but maybe we should wait for one more opinion.))

Erica

Erica left the bus and turned a corner. "I've stolen keys from the workers before." she thought, watching the people around her. "pickpocketing can't be any different. It's illegal, but so is child abuse and I had to grow up with that." Erica waited until no one was looking directly at her, slipped her hand into a man's pocket and pulled out his wallet without blinking an eye. "I wonder how long I can keep this up." she thought, stashing the money in her own pocket.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 am

((( @Merry Mayu: Who's Mat? Are you talking about Matilda? )))

Matilda couldn't breathe. She collapses onto the floor, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:54 am

(( No one gave any objection to doing away with Matilda, so here we go.))

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder gave the rope a tug, snapping Matilda's neck. "Fifteen down, ten to go." he laughed, watching her lifeless body fall to the floor of the basement. He turned to Remi. "Tell anyone about this, and you're next." he hissed, shoving her up the stairs. He buried Matilda in the fenced off garden outside the orphanage, no one had been there since Mr. Wilder's mother was alive. Normally he would have burned the corpse, since traces of poison could be found in the body, but this is the first time he killed an orphan with his bare hands. Not a mark left on Matilda.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Clear Waters watched over her dusty window,Matilda being killed a tear slid down her cheek.She ran into her locked chamber causing it to camaflouge with the wall
s paint,she snatched her food along with it and locked it,matter a fact double locked it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 pm

((( Time to turn Matilda into a ghost x3 )))

Matilda was having the feeling of leaving her body when she was fully buried. She rises above the ground. She was transparent, and she was glowing a faint blue. She takes a look at herself. She still looks like the same, old Matilda- just with ghostly features.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Erica

Erica discarded the wallet and the previous owners I.D in an abandoned alley. No one would find them if she was lucky. She spent half the money renting a hotel room for a week and the other half buying clean clothes. Food she could steal if she needed to. "This is what I've become. A homeless girl and a thief." she thought as she walked into the hotel. " But it's better than dead at a creepy old orphanage."

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder walked back through the hall, briefly checking all the orphan's rooms. "One's dead. One's run off to die someplace else." he thought, counting each room. "Not many left to go. We'll be out of business soon. I can be a chemist. I have no children to pass this place to. Nothing holding me here once all those blasted children are dead." He smiled. "Who should I get rid of next..."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Clear waters heard Mr.Wilder's foot steps linguring in the hall way.Clear Water's door was opened a crack.Clear waters moved back a little,putting her back on the metal wall.She took a bite of her crackers causing it to make a cracking sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next