Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Orphanage RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:41 am

"MATILDA?!?!" Remi screamed. "You scared the friggin' heck 'outta me!"

((Remi says curses. She hears them and repeats. Friggin' means something else that came out of her mouth instead. Same with heck.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 am

((( I was busy playing with MMD x3 )))

"S-sorry" Matilda says as she floats down, landing on her feet. "I'm a ghost now, and the scream I did... I didn't do it to scare you."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 am

((kay-kay.))

Julietta stared at Solita with her cold, mean eyes. She was about to dig the knife into her chest, but Lia came running into the room, and jumped ontop of Julietta, making her drop the knife and free Solita.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Matilda turns around and walks away. She's scared of me now, I know it. She doesn't want to be around me anymore.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 pm

"Anybody? Listen. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO LIVE GET THE HECK OVER HERE! There's a way out, and I'm leaving. So if you don't want to be KILLED! Come with me!" Danni shouted through the halls. Then she went into the room with the broken window and started climbing out.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 pm

I can't live. I'm already dead! I'm a ghost! Matilda wanted to shout that, but she keeps her mouth shut. She turns invisible walks through the walls to the outside of the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Solita Stared at Lia wide-eyed before scrambling up grabbing the bobby pin and running as fast as her legs could carry her. She hated to leave the brave girl behind but the life of one wasn't worth her life and the lives of many, many others. She dodged behind the corner and peered out from behind the wall. The corridor with the Janitorial closest was quiet and Mr. Wilder wasn't any where in sight. Silently, Solita creeped up to the closet door and tried the handle reaffirming her belief that the door was locked, it was. She took the bobby pin and fir it into the lock jiggling it around, hoping for the door to unlock. Her breathing was raspy from fear and excitement. She had to get inside and find a screwdriver! She had to!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Matilda flies up a tree, and sits on a branch. She look over at the orphanage. I've gotta help them.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Remi jumped out the window screaming, "I'M FREEEEE!!!!!! CIAO, SUCKAS!" She landed
face-first on the grass and ran to a tree. She gave it a hug, climbed it, and took a rest until Danni's next order.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:44 pm

After much trouble, Solita unlocks the door and closes herself inside the dusty room. Turning an old light on she rummages around before she finally fins what she was looking for: a screwdriver. Quietly, she ran like the wind to her room and carelessly pushed her bed under the large air vent. Her heart lurched and leaped, and she hummed happily at her success. After a couple of minutes she opens the air vent and climbs into it clumsily, shutting it closed. She tests it's durability and practices maneuvering inside it silently.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:49 pm

(( Withdrawing, because I can't keep up. Mr. Wilder is now an NPC.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:55 pm

((Aw..))

Julietta smirked at Lia. "I don't like brave people. Thats why you should DIE!" She said, and cut Lia in the leg. Lia let out a whimper and started to cry for help. Julietta smiled.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Matilda notices that Dannie has climbed up the same tree she was in. Should I turn visible? I don't know... I might scare her again. With a sigh, she turns visible.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:21 pm

((that was Remi, not Danni.))
Remi felt a presence around her. "Is there anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:53 pm

((( Whoops, sorry x3 )))

Matilda just sits still on the branch. She doesn't want to scare Remi again after she has appeared into her room with a crowbar.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:52 pm

"Matida I know it is you," Remi whispered. "Please come out."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Matilda just stays on the branch. She wanted to cry.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:07 pm

(( Can anyone help Lia? I don't want her to die.. ))

Lia started to cry as Julietta ran away and left her bleeding in the hallway. This is what I get for trying to save someone? Getting killed instead? She thought, and screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10