Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Orphanage RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:59 pm

At the end of lunch, she took her stuff and went to her room. She heard someone coming up the stairs. 'Ummm, where are you going, Clear?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Julietta sighed. "Oh, really?" She yelled, going after her, but quickly losing track. She took off her extremely sharp high heels and aimed it to Crystal. She sighed. I'll just poison this food, and get rid of everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Water's ducked laughing she slid into the garbage duck and she ended up where all the garbage was.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:04 pm

"What's going on?" Mayu whisper-screamed to Clear Waters.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 pm

''This evil women is trying to kill me''! she replied standing next to Mayu ''we need to get out of here''! Water's said scared.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Matilda flies back to Clear Waters' room. She then realizes that Clear Waters wasn't there. She flies on over to Remi's room. As soon as she gets into the room, she makes herself visible. Still, she was holding the crowbar.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Julietta went into the kitchen. She made sure none was near, especially Crystal Waters. Her mother had taught her how to cook, so she cooked the most delicious food, so that when the orphans saw it, they'd eat it, and get poisoned. She sprinkled a few spicy condiments and then added poison. She waited a few seconds and it looked completely normal, as if it had never been poison or sprinkled with spicy condiments. She put on a costume to look as a new lunch lady, and fixed her makeup so she was unrecognizable. She made her way to the eating hall, holding the 'delicious' plate in front of her, and placing it on the middle of the table, hungry orphans starting to smile. "You may eat," She said in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:10 pm

While Danni was eating her pizza she was sitting on the sidewalk outside the store. For some reason, she couldn't help but think about the other kids at the orphanage. This isn't right. I need to help them... She got up and dusted herself off, then walked back to the orphanage. She took a deep breath, then crawled into the broken window she had escaped from.

Last edited by Silent Night on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:11 pm

((@Noah my name isn't Mayu hehe its remi))

Remi cursed out loud. She saw a ghost come out of the wall holding A CROWBAR.

Last edited by "Merry" Mayu on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:13 pm

She went back into the kitchen and prepared the same once again, and cut it in pieces. She laid it down on the doors of each bedroom where there was one or more orphans in. She smiled at every orphan who started to eat, and she couldn't help feeling a little bad..
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Matilda floats down to the floor, landing on her feet. She puts the crowbar down on the floor. "It-it's me... Matilda." She says, eyeing Remi.

Last edited by Midnighter Cooper on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:17 pm

However, that feeling of guilt didn't last for long. Julietta knocked on Remi's room, and placed a big piece of delicious turkey beside the opened door. "H-hello? I am Hailey and I'm a new worker. I made lunch, is there anyone here who wants to eat this delicious turkey?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:18 pm

"G-guys?" Danni whispered. "There's a way out." Danni hoped they could hear her and follow her voice, she was too scared to leave her room.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Solita quietly slunk out of her room and through a couple of corridors. She had heard Mr. Wilder thought the air vent. He had taken yet another girl to his basement... This had to stop of course and currently Solita was looking everywhere for a screwdriver. Certainly there would be one somewhere. Perhaps the old cleaner's and Janitor's closest? But the door would certainly be locked!

Great, now I need a bobby pin, she though. Luckily for her she was in a orphanage of girls. There would certainly a bobby pin somewhere. She quickly stole away to one of the long gone orphans rooms. Sadly she couldn't remember who had lived here's name... she had been killed by Mr. Wilder though. That she was sure of. She picked up a rusting bobby pin and went to look for the closet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Julietta took off her disguise and ran up to Solita, knife in hand. She pushed her to the floor and threatened her by putting the knife close to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 pm

As the girl pushed her to the ground and threatened her with a knife Solita dropped the bobby pin. "What are you doing" she said to the person calmly, "I didn't think it was a crime to find a bobby pin in someone's old room. Solita looked into Julietta's eyes calmly. Her heart was giddy and the excitement of the situation almost blew her up on the inside but somehow she kept a relaxed expression on her face.

Please let me go, please let me go! Get the ridiculous weapon away from me! I wish to live today! I want to be 16! Please someone let me live!
She thought frantically.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Julietta smiled. "I see.. Mr. Wilder is the only one with a reputation here.. Lets change that now." She said, getting the knife closer to Solita's neck.

((@Relora: I'm not killing your character, only if you want.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Matilda keeps eyeing Remi. She appeared to be frightened by. She possibly doesn't believe I'm Matilda, since I just came in with a crowbar.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:28 pm

"u-u-u-u-uhhh...." Remi stuttered. She didn't know what to say!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Matilda sighs. She doesn't believe me, does she?
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Tessa

Tessa glanced at the floor, she didn't wish to see another unfortunate event.
She ignored the command by Mr.Wilder and hurried off to search for the other orphans.
As she walked along, she caught a glimspe of two girls- could they be two of the new orphans?
Beginning to walk closer and closer, the two girls' faces started to appear clearer by the steps.
At last, she saw.
"Matilda and Remi! What are you two doing here?", startled by Matilda carrying a crowbar in her hands.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:25 am

((( Matilda is now a ghost, BTW. Mr.Wilder killed her and she died, so she is a ghost.)))

Matilda let's out a terrifying, ghostly scream when she heard Tessa. Uh oh... she thinks she has freaked everybody out from her scream.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:26 am

Remi cursed even louder and ran downstairs. "GHOST! GHOST! GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 am

"REMI! IT'S ME! MATILDA!" Matilda screams after her. She puts the crowbar down and flies after her. "IT'S ME! MATILDA!" She repeats.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:30 am

((@Lin, I wanna live o3o))

Solita stared at the girl as the knife approached her neck. "Let go.... please?" Asking was more of a desperate attempt than anything else. Hopefully the girl would listen and then Solita could try and find her bobby pin again. "OH! Confound it all. You made me lose the only bobby pin in this orphanage! What am I to do with my hair now?!" What a lie. Solita's hair was perfectly kept with a white ribbon and two tiny pink barrettes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next