Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Orphanage RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Erica

"For this week, I can have all the food I want." Erica thought, lying down on the bed. "How many years has it been since I've had somewhere nice to sleep? I don't even feel guilty that I paid for this with stolen money."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Water's heard Mr.Wilder she screamed rather loudly,but then covered her mouth with the palm of her hand.He green emerald eyes widened,she was frightened!What if Mr.Wilder's heard that?!Water's thought
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Matilda looks back at the orphanage. Should she go back inside? Or just leave? She does know she has the ability to turn invisible, fly, and all that. She flies up to a window, and peeks inside. She sees Clear Waters.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Water's had a window next to her,she was hiding.She felt someones presence with her.All of a sudden she saw Matilda flying?!!''MATILDA'! She said in a whisper-scream tone.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Matilda waves at Clear Waters. "I'm a ghost now." She says. Wait... can't she even hear me?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:01 pm

''Mr.Wilders is going to attack all the Orphans!Thats why I am hiding with Emerald'' she said with her pet mice in her hand and pointing to her bag of chips.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Is there a way I can get in? Matilda turns invisible and walks through the wall. She's now in Clear Waters' room. She makes herself visible.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Water's ran towards the door double locking it and putting her book shelf infront of the door.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Lia wakes up out of her nocturnal nightmare, with tears in her eyes. As she heard Julietta's sharp high heels make cracks on the wooden floor, she felt even more scared. She peeks out her door, and sees Julietta's shadow, followed by a villainous laugh. Breathing heavily, she runs to her bathroom and hides by her shower.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder went to his office, setting things up for the next day. "Maybe I'll do in Clear Waters tonight, the little git." He thought happily. "Or Remi. She saw me kill Matilda, and if she's adopted, I'm in trouble. But no one's come here since I inherited this place." He glanced at the broken bars in Erica's room as he walked back to the basement. "Some of them have escaped, but they're not going to last long. It'll be colder soon."

Erica

Before long, the week was over and Erica had to check out of the hotel. "At least I'm alive" she thought, putting the money she had stolen on the counter and leaving. "Too bad the money I grabbed couldn't afford me a coat..." Erica walked back out onto the street. "Where am I going to sleep now?" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Clear waters shivered,she grabbed a dirty paper and started thinking about a plan.She was great in arts in craft,Clear waters finally got the mischeif plan
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Julietta stared at the empty room and enters the bathroom with sloppy steps. She looked in the mirror and fixed her makeup. She walked out of the old, creepy room and walked into hers. She entered the bathroom and pulled out the drawer, where her rusty old bloody knife lay. She smiled and tied her hair into a ponytail and used a headband to get it out of her eyes. "My natural hair color isn't red.. But blood dyed it." She thought to herself as she hid the knife in her purse and locked her bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder watched Julietta from the hallway. She was older than he was, but not by much. "Clear Waters. Knife." He whispered to her, hoping she'd understand what he meant. He walked back down to the basement and started rearranging his poison cabinet, pushing the more deadly substances towards the front.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Julietta let out a small laugh, and a cold smile formed inbetween her cheeks. She continued walking down the hall, heading to Crystal Water's room, and finally turning around to face Mr.Wilder. She laid her back on the wall and gave a gentle, yet sinister knock on Crystal Water's door. She quickly checked her purse, as if she was flipping pages through a boring book. She took out her knife. It looked as if it hadn't been cleaned for months.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Clear Waters gasped she quickly crawled to her chamber locking it tightly grabbed Emerald with her.She locked it and climbed the latter into the abandoned safe room.she closed it tightly and hid in the small corner.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Julietta smirked. "Dumb, is the only word I have for you." She said, using her knife to cut the lock, leaving the door open. "I'm being nice here. You can pick, to be chased and killed or be killed. Just come up to me, and make things easier. We all now I'm gonna kill you somehow." She entered the room, and looked at the ladder. Great. Another stupid lock. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder smiled. Julietta was the only person he liked. "I'll kill off the rest of the children some other time..." He thought, turning back to his poison cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:27 pm

"Good. I cant stand kids. I can't." She said, breaking through the locked door. "This stupid kids remind me of my ruined childhood. Thats why they all shall die. If I'm not pleased, none will ever be." She looked at Crystal Waters. "So, Chrissyworm, what do you pick?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Remi ran to her room and wrote a journal entry about what she just witnessed. I saw death. It was all she could write. She went downstairs to get her so called "food".
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:32 pm

"Or should I call you, Crissyratbutt." She said, picking up Emerald from its tail and letting her hang facing towards the cold floor.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:46 pm

((LIN OMG,you can't break a medal door,she isn't in her room shes in her secret hiding place.Emerald is with her))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Matilda turns invisible again, flies on over to the wall, and passes through it. She suddenly remembered the crowbar. She flies to the storage closet and grabs the crowbar.

Last edited by Midnighter Cooper on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:50 pm

(She broke the lock. She made her way up the ladder and she's looking at Crystal Waters.)

She droped the mouse on Crystal Water's head and smirked. "Mr. Wilder and I decided you're dieying TODAY." She screamed and fiddled wifh her knife, making strange shapes on thin air.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Remi played with the slop in her plate. "We can't eat this," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Water's got mad ''GET OUT OF MY WAY''! she said crawling under the girls legs jumping down the ladder out of the safe room,she locked the door and ran out of her room.She picked up her sharp wooden sword and made her way to Remi's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next