Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orphanage RP

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
Oliver
SilverBell
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
dewey decimal system
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Orphanage RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Danni
Danni jumped up, and took the tube of poison. She shoved it into her pocket and pushed Wilder onto the ground, quickly loosening up the ropes but not managing to untie them quite yet. "HELP! She screamed, as loud as she could.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 pm

No! Matilda starts coughing from the taste of the poison. She watches Danni take the tub of poison. Matilda was wheezing, and she was sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Clear Waters couldn't bear,she jumped out of the lock grabbed a sharp key she ran to the basement and saw Mr.Wilder's ''GET OFF MY FRIENDS''!! Clear Waters said stabbing Mr.Wilder near the spine kicking him down.She ran towards Danni and broke the poison tube ''Lets go''! she said motioning to the stair well.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Khani picks up Matilda and runs to her room. She locks the door and looks at Matilda. No! Don't die! She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Matilda was still wheezing, and she was crying. How was I killing his dream? I'm just a kid. She coughs, bringing up the poison that was in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Danni
Danni pounds on the door of Matilda's room. "It's me! Danni! Let me in please!" Her heart was racing. Everything had just happened so fast! She wasn't sure if Wilder was still alive or not either, and that scared her most. If he was alive... he would get revenge on them all, some how, he'd find a way. But if he actually was dead... what would happen to them? Where would they go?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Khani pats Matilda's back and tries to make more poison to come out of their mouth.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Matilda brings up more poison. She hopes she didn't swallow any of it. If she did, then she would be in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Khani sees more poison comming out of Matilda's mouth. "K-keep coughing up the p-poison.."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Matilda coughs up the remaining of the poison. Now her throat is burning from all of the coughing. She curls up into a ball and cries.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Cara lay in her bed, unable to sleep. Back at the orphanage, everything had seemed normal, but at home, she couldn't help but feel an inevitable sense if dread. I wonder if they are okay. What must they be thinking, right now? She had heard the rumors of Mr. wilder taking children to the basement. She shuddered, trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Khani pats Matilda on the back. "Okay. You're safe now."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Matilda keeps on crying. I don't want that to happen again. She grabs her blanket and covers herself up with it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Khani hugs Matilda. "H-hi, I'm Khani."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Macie -

Macie keeps playing down the hall of people's rooms.

"Ahaha!" She laughed at a spider with her toddler accent.

Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Matilda wanted to be alone. After all that has happened, she is even afraid to go near someone. She wipes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder ripped the key out of his back and grabbed Clear Water by the shoulder, twisting her around. "You pathetic child." He whispered, shoving her into a closet and locking the door with the bloody key. "Starve to death in there."

Erica

Erica watched Matilda closely, waiting for her to go into convulsions and die. She tried to remember which bottle Mr. Wilder had grabbed, and what was in it. "It couldn't have been acid, her skin would have dissolved. Not parathion, she would have died immediately." She thought, looking through the barred window. "If only I could escape...."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Khani realized Matilda wanted to be alone and she walked away, left the room and wondered down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Macie -

Macie was being really loud, but she was also hoping that Mr. Wilder wouldn't spot her.. She stopped and froze, she heard foot steps and banging.

"What was that?" She said with her toddler accent.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Matilda grips onto the sheets of her bed. She wanted to scream, but instead she made high pitch squeaks. She was starting to feel light-headed. It can't be from the poison though- you can't get light-headed from drinking poison.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Clear waters saw a vent on the ceiling she climbed the wall punching open the rent,Clear Waters was panting she finally saw the vent to her room and fell in her room successfully.She ran to her closing it shut and began to shake.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:14 am

(( Clear Waters wasn't in her room. She was locked in a closet.))

Avery Wilder

Mr. Wilder went back up to the seventh floor, where all the orphan's rooms where. He checked every one of them, writing the names of anyone who complained or did something wrong or forgot a chore on a piece of paper in his pocket. He would kill them later. He didn't bother with Clear Water's room, he knew where she was. In the closet, where she would stay until she went insane and killed herself or died of starvation. "One step closer to being able to shut this blasted orphanage down." He thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 am

Matilda was so upset. She was breathing heavily, afraid of what Mr. Wilder will do next. She couldn't calm down. Trying to think of sweet thoughts was impossible- nothing sweet has happened in her life.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 am

Erica

Erica tried every possible means of escaping for room. She picked at the locks with a safety pin, she tried biting off the bars on the window until she broke a tooth. She stopped paying attention to the sound of Matilda's breathing, instead trying to kick the door down until she heard Mr. Wilder coming back upstairs. Erica didn't know that Clear Water was trapped. Her only thought right now was escaping. "I could strangle Mr. Wilder, but he's strong. He could reach around and snap my spinal cord." She thought. "I can't push him down a staircase. I can't leave this room. I need food...."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Khani walks away, and walks through the hallways. She spots Avery Wilder. Her eyes widened. "N-no.. I must get out of here." She thought. "But how can I get there without being noisy..?" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphanage RP   Orphanage RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphanage RP
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next