Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Empty
PostSubject: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

OKAY HERE'S THE FREAKING ROLEPLAY NOW STFU PLEASE >_>
loljk but srsly. i was grounded. D:<

---

Moho-Sha had been communicating, or attempting to, with cats most of the morning.
She eventually got bored of that, and lie down on a rock, making herself invisible.
This way, hopefully, nobody could disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Kenya, with the bag in his hands, hummed around, passing the newspaper around to those who had asked for it.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Saya sat in her bed, her sheets and blankets messily laying around her.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Kieki walked up to a old oak tree and sat against it, listening to the birds humming and quietness.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Aderyn was kicking the seat of the person in front of her. This was her first time on a public transport, and she was going to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 pm

He screamed around, "EXTRA! EXTRA!" Attempting to grab people in, more people needed to get this paper, it all seemed so quiet.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Not being able to fall asleep, Moho decided she would attempt to scare some people.
She saw a girl with a bag, passing out what appeared to be newspaper.
Staying invisible, she walked towards the girl and grabbed her shoulders, while whispering "BOO" into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:53 pm

(I AM A BOY MISSY WHY ARE YOU CONFUSING MY GENDER JUST BECAUSE MY NAME IS GIRL SOUNDING DOES NOT MEAN I AM A GIRL.. DA.)

"Now, if any ghost is trying to scare me.. Its certainly not.."
"AH! WHY CAN'T I SEE YOU?" At this point, he looked quite absurd, but attempting to hide his fear, he shuffled the papers around, trying hardly for them not to fall.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Getting out of her bed, she went over to her closet, grabbing a random outfit.
She heard a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

( OH. SORRY. KENYA'S A DUDE SINGER BUT I WASN'T SURE, I'M NOT KEEPING APPS STRAIGHT LMFAO D: )

"'Cause. I'm a special person with special powers." Moho muttered, becoming visible in the middle of a cartwheel. Pausing, she said, "No, not the kind of special with mental disabilities."
She then continued doing cartwheels.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:01 pm

"Tch.. Nice trick. Now, are you going to buy the newspaper or not? Cuz if you're not, I'm not interested."
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:07 pm

"I don't care for newspapers. I prefer to find out what's going on by myself." Moho said, pausing in her cartwheel.
She changed into a cat, and winked. "Well, I'm off to see what's going on around the city. If you see a strange incident or some kind of weird wreck, it was me; I often cause them, heh.
"Well, bye." she said, padding off.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Saya put the hung the clothes on her arm, unlocking the door.
Swinging open the door, she was greeted by Ryu.
"Good morning, Saya. Someone wants to see you."
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Calista yawned and stretched her arms, waking up. "Hmm.. another... day..." she said dully and getting up.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:13 pm

"Strange..." Kenya whispered, humming along a tune, and continuing to give the newspaper.
"Wrecks huh?" He looked around for any dead soul to look for, though there weren't you.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 pm

"Really? Who is it?"
"I think his name was Dae."
"Dae? Really?"
Dae had been her childhood friend, but they haven't seen each other in a while, since he moved.
"I suppose he moved back here." Ryu said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:19 pm

She took out a book and began to read when one if the birds swooped in and snatched the book.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Moho was walking through the middle of an intersection. When, of course, another weird wreck happened.
Multiple cars that came out of nowhere slammed on their brakes, and ended up crashing in the intersection, causing a huge panic.
Moho, however, was not harmed - she had flown up into the air. She quickly made herself invisible, and headed for a building, which she landed on top of and made herself visible.
"Nyeh. How come this always happens? Am I bad luck or something?" Moho murmured, tossing pebbles across the roof.
"Oh well. The wrecks aren't real, anyway... They're just illusions."
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Calista wore her, "I love DOMO!" shirt, with a ruffled white skirt and black flats.
She ran downstairs. "Ako pagpunta na ngayon, po!" I said quickly to my mom and opened the front door.
"Sige," her mom said.
Calista closed the door softly and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Cars had seemed to crash, and passing through, he threw a newspaper into both of the windows.
He ended up finding a dead soul, and eating it, continued on his journey.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:27 pm

She stormed out of the door, running down the steps, seeing Dae from the corner of her eye.
"I knew you'd still be here." Dae said, smiling as he got up.
"Dae! I haven't seen you in FOREVER!" She exclaimed, jumping on him, giving him a huge hug.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Antal strolled around the street, his bony hands in his pockets. He wondered if there was any food nearby that he could afford.

((Antal has an obsession with obtaining food, mostly because he's so poor. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Dae laughed, returning the hug.
"I moved into the house across the street from your's, since my brother was moving here anyways. I decided to come and see an old friend."
Saya let go, smiling.
"Ah, well, it was nice seeing you again. Care to go out in a few hours?" Dae asked.
"Sure. After.."
"I know."
He smiled, waved goodbye, and left.

[I'mma make an app for Dae now.]
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

"That kid... ate a soul?" Moho said, looking down at the boy she had been talking to earlier. "What in the heck..." she murmured.
She spotted a person walking down the street. He looked poor.
She decided to try reading his mind. She doesn't often use this power, but figured she might as well try, since she was pretty bored.
"Hm... I wonder if there's any food nea..." something cut off his train of thought.
"Oh well." Moho said to herself, curling up for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Kalyca was running with a match in her bookbag running around confused.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: