Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:28 pm

(Yuh know what, I feel like meeting u p with you guys. Where are you?)

I walked slowly towards a bakery shop, smelling the freshly baked bread right of the oven appear on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 pm

pokeranger wrote:
(Yuh know what, I feel like meeting u p with you guys. Where are you?)

I walked slowly towards a bakery shop, smelling the freshly baked bread right of the oven appear on the shelf.

((At a random bench~.))
Back to top Go down
refinejecid
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 am

hello im madinej can u teach me how to use this FAntage?
Back to top Go down
京都
Senior Fantagian
京都

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:31 am

fantage forum got hacked ?
yup it is !
Back to top Go down
京都
Senior Fantagian
京都

PostSubject: hacker   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 am

fantage forum got hacked ?
yup it is !
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 pm

uhhhhh rawan kinda random???

---------------------------

when melody heard the the boy and girl mention being hurt she felt a bit of sadness and sympathy.As much as she felt alien like to them she got up brushed up her light baby-blue jacket and walked slowly over to them she knew she could help in some way.

((to prevent any possible confusion melody is walking over to Antal and Saya.also she wants to help because this all kinda connects to when her family disappeared))
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:24 pm

(@Rawan: ...What?)
(@Nakira: >8DDDDDD)
(Ehh, I'll just use Aderyn)

Aderyn woke up, ready to go outside the hotel and have fun in the city!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Kenya, noticing no one wanted to buy the dang newspaper, whispered some Russian and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:14 pm

(I missed a lot...)

I walked around the town
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:27 pm

I kept walking when I noticed that all the smoke was gone and everything seemed fine at the other side of the town. Guess it was just in one area...near that forest I thought to myself as I looked around. Not noticing a crack on the sidewalk I fell and tripped over it let going of my book as it slid down. "Oh, no!" I yelled as it was being kicked and pushed around by the feet of people as they walked without noticing the poor book.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Russia wrote:

"But... uh... you have burns," Antal pointed out, ruffling his hair. "Don't they, uh, hurt?"

"No, not really, though.." She replied, stopping her legs.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Facebook wrote:
Russia wrote:

"But... uh... you have burns," Antal pointed out, ruffling his hair. "Don't they, uh, hurt?"

"No, not really, though.." She replied, stopping her legs.

"Oh..." Antal said, shifting his feet. "... Nice day, huh?"
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:30 pm

"Yup.." Saya replied quietly, putting on her hood.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:38 pm

"... I'm Antal," Antal said quietly. The girl appeared to be a bit younger than him.

... Did that make him a creeper?
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 pm

She moved her bangs out of her face, resting her hands.
"I'm Saya." She replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 pm

"That's a name. I mean, like, a cool name. I knew it was a name. I just forget to use an adjective," he explained. "You sure you're okay? Not that you're weak or anything! Girls can do stuff too, I mean. I'm not misogynistic or anything, how preposterous! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Aderyn kicked open the door and ran out the hotel door, ignoring the calls of furious people. This was a new day.

(Anyone care to rp with me?)
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:07 pm

(( Sure~. You can join Antal and Saya or you can RP w/ my other charrie, Z. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 pm

(Antal and Saya sounds interestingg... :O)
Aderyn casually swept her eyes over the landscape of the city, humming to herself. On a bench, talking to each other, one of them red-faced and flustered, the other quiet and smiling gently. She ran over, and waved ecstatically.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 pm

(( I WANNA RP WITH ANTAL AND SAYA PLZ!but u guys live in a dif time zone so i might be a little late))

Melody stopped and turned the corner on a bench were 2 kids her age or at least the boy was her age.there was another one running over their hand waving.Melody smiled and felt like she could make some new friends of some sorts.she repositioned her blue back-pack and smiled walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm

((@Relora and Makkine- Join in. *7*))

Luckily, two more girls came in to stop Antal from putting his foot in his mouth more.
"Oh, yay! More girls! I mean, ugh, that came out wrong... I don't mean I'm glad to see you girls, w-wait, I am! Just... not in that kinda way, y'know??" Antal said.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Russia wrote:
"That's a name. I mean, like, a cool name. I knew it was a name. I just forget to use an adjective," he explained. "You sure you're okay? Not that you're weak or anything! Girls can do stuff too, I mean. I'm not misogynistic or anything, how preposterous! Haha!"

"Yes, I'm fine, don't worry about it. It would usually recover fully by now.." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:01 pm

"... Recover fully? Are you a superhero? I mean, a superlady? 'Cause when I hear superhero I think of a macho guy and you're not a macho guy. Not that there's anything wrong with not being a macho guy. I'm kinda skinny myself."
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Saya laughed a bit, bringing her right leg up to her chest. "Not really a superhero, actually.."
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:10 pm

As the book kept continuing to fly over the roads and sidewalk it finally slid under a bench where a bunch of people were talking.

(im bored and i wanna aleast do something, so im sorta...joining in i guess *w*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: