Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:52 am

aneko sees fire and watches lots of things blow up. she starts running as the fire grows larger and into a forest fire.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:01 am

I blinked confused, I stretched my arms out in flittery, flowing motions. Visions of thousands of houses and burning buildings flashed before my gaze, at last when they all settled my vision became clear. I glanced around, seeing with clarity for the first time in almost three hundred years. The world looked so different from the last time I'd been pulled into consciousness, I wondered If I was in the same country as the colonies, that had been the last time I was humane. I looked around me, and noticed I was on a fruit cart. I was suddenly confused, very confused. I noticed a girl near the fruit cart. I blinked, extremely confused.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:14 am

Saya shook her head, noticing the crowd. She stood up, impatiently waiting for Dae.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 am

i was scared of the fire and started fishing through my tool belt. i blew on Kyoko's whistle and he flew to me out of nowhere. instantly i hoisted myself onto his back, and he flew up above the fire. he treaded air, and we watched the forest fall down into flames.

i took a water element orb out of my tool belt and threw it onto the fire. millions of tiny water sprites fought their way through the ocean of fire. Kyoko and I smiled as the fire was soon cleared up, with the exception of a few small flames.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 am

I cringed as I felt thousands of tiny water droplets hitting me, but I noticed they weren't conscious, I was glad my brother hadn't been awakened. But, I was still confused, the humans were so oddly dressed, and the female's ankles were clearly showing, that hadn't been accepted in so long...
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 am

i noticed a girl among the city. i swooped down and talked to her. "so, who are you, and what brings you here." i dismounted Kyoko and dismissed him. i held my dagger in my crossed arms, threatening trouble if she implied any.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:32 am

Moho couldn't make sense of the situation. She'd just woken up and she was confused.
She saw a girl that looked kind of like she was threatening someone..
"What's she doing...?" Moho muttered to herself.
She became a cat and went invisible, then flew closer to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:33 am

aneko saw a cat flitter by. she glanced at the cat, then went back to her conversation with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:34 am

(I'm going to pretend you saw me, because there are 10000 girls in the city/forest/town/WHAT IS HAPPENING.)

Himjil looked around, terrified. To one side, the fire still raged on the fruit cart and was just beginning to spread, a slightly human figure leaping out from it every once in a while. Right in front of her was an angry-looking Asian girl, teeth bared and dagger glinting in the orange light. "I live here, duh" she said casually, heart racing. The human figure looked confused and clumsy, tripping over her own feet and scratching her head. In religious studies, she had learned of the goddess of fire and fertility, could it be her?
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 am

Moho stopped, mid-air.
"...How did she see me?" She said.
She shook her head, thinking, "She must've seen something else..."
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 am

"so.. you started this fire?" aneko looked around. somehow this looked like the place her parents' killers had been talking about. big city, forest surrounding the city... has a maple tree in the center...

"look," aneko grinned. "do you want to help me?"
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:37 am

I felt a cats spirit coming near me, I felt happy. I had been rather close to Bastet in the Egyptian times.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:39 am

"Help you? What the-" Himjil laughed. "Uh, well, you just swooped down outta freaking nowhere, and you have a dagger right there," her heart continued beating frantically in her chest, and she swallowed the fear. Helping somebody else would require her using her powers. "No, no, get out,"

----------------------------------------

"Heyyy, where'd the shapeshifter go?" Aderyn asked, looking around.

Last edited by Makkine on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:42 am

Moho, still invisible, needed to ask someone what was going on; a witness, perhaps.
She flew to a person and said, "This is your consience. I just woke up. What's going on?"
Wait -- why'd she say she just woke up? She began hitting herself in the face with her paw.
The witness replied, "Someone set a fire, then someone put it out, and I wasn't watching after that..."
"Oh. Alrighty then." Moho said, flying away.
She decided she wouldn't interrupt and she caught a bird, then she lie down to eat in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:44 am

aneko rolled her eyes and knocked the girl out. she felt a presence around her and suddenly got very defensive. slinging the girl's limp body over her shoulder, aneko sprinkled powder on the girl that would shrink her. she placed her in a tightly locked jar and walked deeper into the town by foot.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 am

I was like super confused.. I glanced around confused, I popped up in front of the girl who'd put the girl who'd awaken me into a jar.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:55 am

aneko fingered the cap of the tiny jar inside my tool belt and raised an eyebrow.

she considered shrinking this girl but instead just took her crossbow out. she saw the girl had a fuming look in her eye, and enjoyed it. instead she took out her water orb.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

I glanced at the water inside the orb, "Why do you have brother inside an orb? You know its really uncomfortable in those things..." I said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 am

i whipped out my dagger and held it by my side, walking closer and finally raising it so it would be still next to my face. i held the dagger with my right hand; the orb with my left.

"i can slash it open for you... if you like..." the water sprites inside made the orb shake with fear. i rubbed the orb softly with my thumb.

"your choice." i smiled like an innocent angel, even though i was turning into an insane assassin.

(i'm gonna talk from first person from now on)
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am

(Why do I miss so much? Where are we?)

Calista paused for a bit. (Yeah, anyone care to help out?)
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:22 am

"You shouldn't harm my brother's children..." I said unhappily, he did have a fearful temper last time I chatted with him. I watched the girl, her features twitched, she had the air of madness enclosing her. I wondered what I would do, after all I wouldn't control myself, not for all the damage it would cause..
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:22 am

i saw another girl across the city and threw the water orb carelessly at the fire chick. the sprites gleefully went to work.

i ran over and captured the other girl, sticking her in a jar with the annoying kid who set fire to the city.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 am

I stood up and walked near a tree.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Antal backed away from the fire, wondering who caused it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Kenya, ignoring the girl, mumbled a simple: "Nothing.." And carried on walking. Fire sprouted from all places. There ought to be a useful dead person somewhere around here.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: