Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Antal run his fingers through his messy black hair nervously. He felt... odd. Like someone knew what he was doing. But it was just a silly hunch. He sighed as his stomach growled. Being immortal was overrated.
In this time era, a lot of girls are into sparkling immortal dudes, he thought. I wish I could sparkle.
Antal never considered himself attractive. He didn't take as many showers as other people, and he was never really good with girls anyway. But that was alright. He plopped down onto a bench, observing the world around him.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Saya ran upstairs, pounding on her brother's room.
"RYU I'M GOING OUT LATER ON WITH DAE." She screamed, continuing to pound on the door.
She soon stopped, Ryu opening the door.
"Alright, but be careful. Plus, you have to-"
"I know, I know. Dae knows too. I gotta get ready."
Saya rushed to her room, picking up her outfit she chose earlier.
She put it away, wanting to choose something else.
"I'll take this, and this." She said, taking her shirt that said "2PM," and a pair of skinny jeans.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Willow leaves the school.She has to grade a lot of papers
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 pm

She ran into her bathroom, taking a quick shower.
After she finished, she sat at her mirror, picking out her make up.
"Maybe eyeliner and mascara will work."
She put it on, finishing after a few minutes.
Combing her hair, she stared at her iPhone, sitting on her nightstand.
She finished, taking her phone, and putting it in her shoulder bag.
Getting her katana, she ran to a little training area her brother had set up, and began to train, her eyes glowing bloody red, same color as her hair.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 pm

"Hey!!" Kieki yelled to the bird as it continued to fly over the blue sky. She tried to the grab the bird or even more importantly the book. Unaware of where she was going, she was led into town.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:13 pm

((@Nakira: I SPAT OUT MY SPRITE WHEN I READ THAT LINE. LOLLL))

Aderyn turned uncomfortably in her seat, and vaguely heard the announcer complain loudly about how they had reached their destination. She busily ran out to a street. With shifting eyes, she tried to make sense of the scene that greeted her.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 pm

After a while of training, tired, Saya threw her Otenta into the window, using her ability to slide the window open.
She walked out of the training area, grabbing her shoulder bag.
Saya decided to walk around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Moho was bored and decided to try reading the poor-looking man's mind again.
"...Wish I could sparkle..." his thoughts trailed off again.
"Sparkle?...like that guy in that cheesy movie?...Do not want." Moho laughed a bit, then started chasing a butterfly.
Her catlike instincts were telling her to hunt something, but she didn't know what.
She spotted a bird, and decided she would catch it and eat it.
Unaware of the girl chasing it, she flew down, invisible, and snatched the bird out of thin air.

[...lol i had been planning to make moho catch a bird. kinda coincidental that you'd been chasing one, kiwi. XDD;]
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm

[LOL @Makki]
As she walked, she saw somebody.
She decided to go and chat for a little.

[She likes chatting with people.
LET IT BE ANYBODYYYY]
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Seeing a girl approaching him, Kenya grabbed a newspaper.
"Are you gonna buy it?" He asked rather rudely.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Saya paused.
"Umm, no thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm

"Then get out. I don't want a person who's just here to have a little discussion to talk with me. I mean business." Looking around for another soul, he just stared.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Saya's eye twitched, and she felt her temper rise.
"Nice meeting you." She said sarcastically, turning around
She walked off.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 pm

"Mhm.. Nice soul by the way! Tell me when you die!" He called out, and swallowing another soul, apparently of a woman, he sighed.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:42 pm

"Sure! Why not?!" She yelled, being sarcastic yet again.
Sighing, she walked home, seeing Dae in his front yard.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 pm

(( *bows* Thank you, thank you. ))

Antal noticed a girl huff past him. He bored tousled his greasy hair. He couldn't wait for nighttime. Nighttime mean sleeping people. Sleeping people mean dreamwalking.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Saya shook her head, and immediately stopped walking.
She didn't feel like going back.
"Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:41 am

Melody opened her eyes and yawned the night had been full of fits and she hadn't gotten a good hour of sleep she put her clothes back on and walked out of the abandoned building deciding to go for a walk in the street she heard so many voices(many were thoughts)But she pushed them aside and walked straight for the walmart,she was in need of food and she did not plan on paying
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 am

Kat was randomly walking nearby, wondering what the heck was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 pm

[LOL cici xD]

Kieki kept chasing the bird when suddenly it stopped flying and it just stood still in mid air. Looking at it awkwardly she raised her hand to grab the book back.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Moho took the bird to a tree and began to eat, making herself visible so people wouldn't wonder what the heck was eating the bird.
"Another day of nothing." she sighed, then took the bird scraps to a pile where the stray cats keep their kills.
"Hm..." Moho pondered, trying to think of something to do.
"Ah!" she said. Changing her appearance to look like a pikachu, [LMFAO] she decided she would dance around on the sidewalk and try drawing some attention.

[i'm seriously lmfaoing. xD]
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm

[u rlly r having fun with this, huh?]

I stared at my book, examining if there were any missing pages and scratches. "Dumb bird" I said under my breath as I looked up to see a random pikachu dancing in the sidewalk. "Oh Lord, what has this world come to?" I said staring at the pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Kat stared at the dancing weird-looking yellow rat, stuck her hand in the pocket, and threw some money to it.
"WOO YOU GO YELLOW THING! KEEP ON DANCING YOU'RE AWESOME" she cheered. (Where she came from, Pokemon never had existed, so of course she wouldn't know what a pikachu is. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:06 pm

[ i lol'd at "dancing weird-looking yellow rat"]

I sighed and walked away from the crowd that was forming by the pikachu. I kept on walking until I found a bench to sit down and read.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 pm

[yes. yes i am. @ kiwi XDD]

She heard someone yell "YOU GO YELLOW THING" then money flew in her direction.
"Okay then." Moho laughed and changed her appearance to a Ponyta.
"IT'S A DITTO!" people started yelling.
"...What the heck." Moho muttered under her breath. "These people are so weird..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: