Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Aderyn blinked erratically, listening to the conversations. "I know a superhero! Well, no, I don't. But I wished I did, y'know?" she sat down, kicking her legs. "Are you one of those stutterers? You sound like a stutterer!"
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:22 pm

He turned to Saya.
"Well, if you're not a superhero, then do you just have good medicine? Sorry, bandage. Bandges heal wounds, right?" Antal noticed the other girl had spoken up.
"Yeah, superheroes are cool. I remember when they first published comics- I mean, yeah. I wish I could be one. But I don't have enough muscles. Me? I don't stutter! Only when I'm nervous! Not that I'm nervous! And it's not like there's anything wrong with stuttering. S-sorry," he said, hanging his head apologetically.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 pm

I sighed as the book as under someone who was kicking their feet. "Well its either now or never" I said nervously as I walked towards the back of the bench.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Antal looked underneath the bench.
"Is that... a book?"
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:41 pm

"Hey!" I yelled over as the boy noticed the book, "that's.....uh my book..." I said slowly trying to not show my heavy accent.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 pm

"Oh! Sorry. I wasn't trying to steal it. Stealing's mean. I try to steal food sometimes, but it never works. N-not that I need to steal food! I'm just fine."
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Russia wrote:
He turned to Saya.
"Well, if you're not a superhero, then do you just have good medicine? Sorry, bandage. Bandges heal wounds, right?" Antal noticed the other girl had spoken up.
"Yeah, superheroes are cool. I remember when they first published comics- I mean, yeah. I wish I could be one. But I don't have enough muscles. Me? I don't stutter! Only when I'm nervous! Not that I'm nervous! And it's not like there's anything wrong with stuttering. S-sorry," he said, hanging his head apologetically.

"I'm not exactly a person you call a super hero." She replied, looking over to the others who just came.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh. So you're human, right? I mean, I don't mean to assume anything, I-I'm just guessing."
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm

"I'm not exactly what you call a 'human' either.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm

"Stealing would be mean....s-since this is a....very...uh..special book...." I said weakly smiling. "I-I just came by to get it....since its been going....uh...everywhere..today. S-since I was looking at the town....cause we...uh..just moved in and...such..." I said trailing off. "...Why do you take....food?" I asked blurting it out without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 pm

"what the freak are u talkin about"i sed weirdly.I have no idea what u are saying!
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:35 pm

"If you're not human... what are you? I mean, you don't have to tell me." Antal turned to the girl. As she asked why he stole food, he blushed red.

"Oh, it's okay. I didn't mean to... here's your book," he said, handing the girl the book. "I like books. This one must be, uh, s-special. Stealing? Oh, uh, I'm not too rich. Uh, that's it. I don't s-steal, much...".
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 pm

"I'll tell you, but not at this very moment.." Saya replied, kicking her feet.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Kenya, noticing a few people all together, thought at least one of them would like the news.
"HELLO! Anyone in here interested in the news? Real interesting, to say the least!"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:24 am

(( you guys do this stuff so late at night for me Razz))

Melody smiled her impish grin as Antal kept seeming to embarrass himself.But when he talked about stealing food she felt a knot in her stomach.The same thing had happened when talking about super inhuman people.Melody decided to join in the conversation instead of standing and listening."Antal don't seem so stressed out If you have to steal food cause your not very wealthy,I can find that acceptable.But If you steal cause you want something I feel that is wrong."she paused and looked at everyone"that's just my opinion people"

(((I know my rp things are so long but I can't really do 1-3 sentences at a time it would take to long)))
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 am

Saya glared at the newspaper boy, remembering him from earlier. She crossed her arms, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 pm

"why do u glare at him?"Melody asked as she saw saya glare at the paper boy
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 pm

"No thank you" I said kindly to the newsboy. "Ohh, I see where your...uh...going with this....but you know.....there are shelters and such...for you to uh, go and all" I said taking my book. "I'm Kieki by the way."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

"I.. I have a home! You think im one of those idiotic peasants?! No.. Not at all!"
He turned to another girl.
"Why of course interesting things are happening! The world IS a interesting place after all!"
"How much money do you have?"
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 pm

"All you really care about is persuading the person to buy that newspaper.....in order to get money...nothing new from this..." I sighed not even glaring at the newsboy. "Just another way to get money."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Kenya, staring a bit widely at the girl, scoffed.
"Well someone here is awfully rude.."
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:11 pm

I slightly shook my head, "no, you are. You don't just walk up to a person and say..."hey would you like to buy a newspaper? How much money do you have? That is just....not right and rude" I said to the newsboy as my accent came out. "Plus...it was my opinion...I did not need your commentary on it."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:15 pm

"Silly little hypocrite we have here, yes?" "Now, I am a newsboy, do you except me to be quiet?" He began to laugh, and a few of his ghosts laughed too, though others were quiet.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 pm

"Well if you could go away and ask some other people here who don't think before they buy, that would be best. But for now, I do not read silly newspapers, I read more important things" I said hotly as I hugged my book.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:20 pm

"Little missy has a temper, does she not?"
"And no thanks, I think Ill just stay here, just to bug you!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: