Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:45 pm

(Can anyone tell me where we are?)
Calista walked along the narrow path.
"Hey, Calista!" a voice said near.
"Hey, Chantal..." Calista sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:17 pm

((There was a fire, I think.))
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 pm

(Yeah, I started a fire in the city because my character's... Weird or something, and now I'm in a jar and can't roleplay unless I use Aderyn, who is probably in a hotel somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Monika randomly came into the city and saw the fire. She backed up slowly.
"What happened here?!" Monika screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:20 pm

I sniffed. It smelled like something was burning. I ran towards the smell near the nearby city. "What happened?" I gasped.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Suddenly, the fire went calm.
Too calm.
I had arrived, and saw strange people in this city.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Kieki finally got her book after the person stood up. Just as she was dusting it out everything happened in a flash-people spazzing out and fires going around. "What the..?" I said as I looked around as people shouted, ran, yelled, etc. "I'm leaving this area, this town is freaking way too crazy and a disaster in my point of view" I said as I quickly turned around and walked away towards home.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:21 pm

I turned my head slightly. People taking out fires. "In good lord, what happened..." I said softly
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Migoto saw a girl walking away with a book. Running to catch up, she asked what was happening. "Hey, I just noticed you leaving so suddenly... Can you just tell me what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:24 pm

(Which girl?)

I jerked my head and walked towards a house where only ashes laid. I bent down and took some in my hand as it crumbled.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 pm

(me piny)

"Oh....umm.....all I know is that random fires started and people are just spazzing out as if it was the end of the world. But I was just leaving the scene cause this all mad and a complete disaster, if you ask me. But I don't know much of what happen, I just wanted to get my favorite book and find a nice quiet spot to read-and for that I'm going home" I said a bit nervously to the girl who walked up to me. "I'm sorry for my accent, its quite horrible and not understandable" I said sadly and blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 am

Willow ran by and saw a fire being put out.She shed one tear and left in silence.
(Cause I'm cool like that)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 am

Kenya began to write some more things down, not interested in anything really, much less this idiotic fire everyone seemed to make a fuss about.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 am

aneko saw more people. she shot her crossbow at a nearby tree, in an attempt to let them know she was there
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 am

I pooped and made the jar I was in explode.
---

I pounded on the side of the jar 'till it broke, I jumped out, expanding to my original size. I glanced at the girl who had my friends, "Let her go." I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 am

i smelled the contents of the jar and blew kyoko's whistle.

"you need some air freshener," i said to the girl, holding my nose.

i mounted kyoko.

"i'll let them go if you help me," i gave her an ultimatum. "if you don't help me, kyoko'll crush them beneath his hooves."
Back to top Go down
liliharv
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 am

Is this a few stories combined in one whee they all meet oin the end or something bc im reading and getting confused!!!
Mad
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 am

Melody made some of the fire part away (with telekinesis) so she could walk out of "her" building,she was stunned at the series of events that had come to this point in time.after about 80 years of life she understood that something in the world was happening and she and many others were part of it.

--------------------

I really don't have a clue on what is happening ya'll But I think what i said is relevant to the story.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 am

Crack! A bow had just hit the nearby tree. Someone else was here, apparently.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

Smoke.. Saya thought, seeing smoke rise from a distance. "I guess the date should wait." She said, smirking a bit. Covering her mouth, she ran towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm

I sniffed again and I inhaled the smoke. I coughed and wheezed. I covered my mouth quickly and breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Melody ran around the corner she heard water splashing in the distance as civilians tried to put the fires out but the abandoned area she was in was bright with fire.The smoke seemed to fill her and she choked on it as it filled her lungs.she made herself "fly" above the low hanging fumes landed on top of a roof and passed out.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:14 pm

I ran towards a nearby forest. A rock was blocking my way. I groaned and struggled. I looked around suspiciously, seeing nobody was paying attention. I focused my eyes on it and my eyes turned red. THe rock lifted and I went ran through. My eyes turned its regular and the rock thumped
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Just as melody awoke she saw a girl with walnut brown hair rush to the forest she decided to follow her for some odd reason.as she ran she thought she heard a bow string hum and heard someone think about other people in the forest.but she kept running.when she stopped she saw the girl make a rock move with her mind?right when the girl ran in the rock thumped.she walked up to the rock and looked at it.nothing special she thought but still she wanted to meet this girl.the universe has a strange way of guiding meshe thought.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 pm

He groaned. This was all idiotic. "Well then." Spitting, he continued selling his newspapers.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: