Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 pm

(No! Kenya ate the soul of a cocky dead woman. He does that. And only eats the souls of the dead. ºxº)
The woman seemed a bit disgusted at first, but she'll get used to it soon enough, like the rest of the ghosts.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Melody melted away from the group and gathered her stuff these ppl seemed to take no notice of her.It was time to move to another town.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Relora wrote:
Melody melted away from the group and gathered her stuff these ppl seemed to take no notice of her.It was time to move to another town.

Antal noticed a girl his age slipping away from the group. Was she alright?
"Uh, I need to, uh, go to the bathroom... and stuff. I-I'll be back, okay?" he said, slipping away.

He stumbled towards the girl.
"Hey, you alright? You just kinda... left. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 pm

"I'll be on my way.. back to the forest now.."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Russia wrote:
Relora wrote:

"Uh, I need to, uh, go to the bathroom... and stuff. I-I'll be back, okay?" he said, slipping away.

"Hey, you alright? You just kinda... left. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that."

"oh"melody exclaimed a bit startled."oh yea everything's fine just seemed you guys were havin' fun with out me besides i gotta go anyway"she blushed a bit as she gave a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Relora wrote:
Russia wrote:
Relora wrote:

"oh"melody exclaimed a bit startled."oh yea everything's fine just seemed you guys were havin' fun with out me besides i gotta go anyway"she blushed a bit as she gave a tiny smile.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were there. I would've included you if I did. I mean, not that you're hard to notice or anything, I was just being... weird, I guess? ...Um, where are you going? Not to sound creepy or anything, I mean. I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 am

melody smiled her normal impish grin"Clam down dude,first of all.and second i just move cities i don't really have a set area to go to.by the way my names melody."her smile softened
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:17 am

Shrugging, she walked off, away from the others, clenching her strap.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 pm

"Oh, s-sorry. I know how you feel. I mean, I don't have a home either. I just kinda travel around. Melody, huh? Nice name. Pretty. Uh, I'm Antal," Antal said, playing with his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Hearing something brushing in the bushes, she stopped walking, raising an eyebrow. She noticed something fling over to her. Using her power, she stopped the object from hitting her, realizing that it was a knife.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 pm

*Gasp* Antal exclaimed. "Hello? Who is their??" No response. "Hold it together, hold it together" Antal said as she coached herself to not worry. And then in the blink of an eye a shadow appeared in front of her........ It took all of Antal's will to look up...... and what she saw WASN'T pretty........
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 pm

ignoring.

Saya stared, letting the knife fall. Lifting it up, she noticed a blood stain on it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Kenya noticed the woman was a rather sleepy woman. This, he had challenged before, and always ended up sleeping, almost dead, in the middle of the street. So attempting to run far to his house, he failed, and as usual, dropped dead in the middle of the pale gray dad.

(Feel more than welcome to enter my dreams, Nakiiii ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:19 pm

(( @MissFantage- You need your own character to be in the RP. :3 ))

Antal could sense someone falling asleep, someone with powers.
"Uh, I'll be right back, Melody. Just a few minutes," he said. Antal let his senses take him to the dreamer, asleep in the middle of the street. It was that short boy who had offered him a newspaper. If he just stayed asleep on the street, wouldn't he die? Antal shivered at the thought. But Antal was anything but strong, so he just leaped into the dream.

((Note: Antal can't sense every dream, only ones that come from people with powers. He can jump into any old dream, but he gets alerted if someone "special" can be entered. (That... sounds weird. OTL)

ALSO: He's climbing yo' inner psyche, snatching yo' innermost thoughts up, tryin' to dreamwalk through it all so ya'll need hide yo' daydreams, hide yo' nightmares, and hide yo' intimate dreams cuz Antal's dreamwalkin' errbody out here.

/shot))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:12 am

Russia wrote:

"Uh, I'll be right back, Melody. Just a few minutes," he said. Antal let his senses take him to the dreamer, asleep in the middle of the street. It was that short boy who had offered him a newspaper. If he just stayed asleep on the street, wouldn't he die? Antal shivered at the thought. But Antal was anything but strong, so he just leaped into the dream.

((Note: Antal can't sense every dream, only ones that come from people with powers. He can jump into any old dream, but he gets alerted if someone "special" can be entered. (That... sounds weird. OTL)

ALSO: He's climbing yo' inner psyche, snatching yo' innermost thoughts up, tryin' to dreamwalk through it all so ya'll need hide yo' daydreams, hide yo' nightmares, and hide yo' intimate dreams cuz Antal's dreamwalkin' errbody out here.

/shot))

Melody heard him think about dreams and at the last second she ran to follow him she saw a boy on the ground asleep but not Antal."why was he thinking about dreams" her voice whispered automaticaly.then she thought that maybe he was special too maybe he was in the poor boys dreams.She never read someones sleeping mind but now would be a great time too try.
as she entered the boys mind she locked up her mind went on a fritz she felt almost dead and she seemed to feel...pain?her breathing staggered and finally she screamed (quietly)from the pain and fell on her legs holding her temples.her body shuddred and she felt weak

((melody mindreading someone asleep=not good she can't take up that much power to find her way through y?the guys asleep she needs to exert all her power to get threw the closed doors of a persons sleeping mind which these doors are open when one is awake))

Last edited by Relora on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 am

"Who's there?" She quickly said, noticing the bush moving. Saya saw a shadow dash deeper into the forest. Being lazy to follow it, she went into the forest anyway, looking for the person. Or thing. Or whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Russia wrote:

/shot))

oh, srry bout tat! didn't know........... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:00 pm

(MATE, SHOULD I MAKE UP THE DREAM OR YOU SHOULD MAKE UP THE DREAM)
Falling, that seemed all he did. all his dreams seemed to begin this way. But always, he had believed it was actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm

((You can, Timegear. C:))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:19 am

when the pain subsided Melody stood breathing sharply.She sat by the body of the boy and stared at him wondering what to do.she sighed.
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Monika stood still. Wonder what she would do if her family appeared. She slept on a giant leaf, dreaming about her family. While she dreamt, she was smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:00 pm

(( Is anyone else going to RP? o7o ))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:09 pm

wow i thought this rp was dead O O

Melody looked around finding nothing to do
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

moho-sha is dead for one year
(that's however long i want it to be)
okay bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: