Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
v

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 pm

She soon approached the burning forest, attempting to go in. Since she can control anything around her, she took a deep breath, making some of the fire part. Saya walked in.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm

i thought it was the town burning???

-------------------

as melody stared at the rock she heard another persons thoughts enter the forest but they were faint and too far away.
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Monika, still out in the city, followed other people into the forest. She closed her eyes and thought about her family. She cried and whispered, "I love you." Someone then bumped into her and said, "Watch where your going, you little dumb hobo!" Monika cried and went somehwere else.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:13 pm

I coughed again and leaned on a tree. "Hmm.. finally.. calamity..." I sighed and took out my inhaler. I took a few sprays and put it away
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 pm

[@Relora- It was the forest.]

Covering her nose and her mouth, she continued to walk deeper into the forest, wondering if there were any others in here. But why, she thought, would people be in here?
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:21 pm

(( Anyone want to RP with my starving immortal stalkeryDREAMWALKING hobo boy Antal? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm

I took a leaf ands blew into it loudly as it made a melodic sound
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm

[I DO I DO @Russia, I'll just say I got out of the forest. xD]

Her eyes burning from the smoke, she decided to get out, and moved the fire out of the way. She ran out, coughing and wheezing from the fire. Bad idea to go in.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:42 pm

I stopped blowing on the leaf. It was quieter than ever. 'No one is even here, anyways..." I said calmly
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 pm

(( @Facebook- Snazzy~! He's in the city/town. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Melody walked back into town

---------------------------------------------

this roleplay is boring me everyone is everywhere there is no set plot and no story line and some people might be confused but this is the only allowed roleplay so oh well
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:06 pm

I noticed the girl dancing rather awkwardly as I turned over back to the girl who was talking to me, "well....I should be going now. See you around" I said quickly as I left just as my eyes started to water due to the fog of smoke. "I need to get back home, before this worsens" I said as I tried to see through the fog and find my way home again.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 pm

I found the entrance I entered, where the rock was still in place. I looked around and shifted my eyes on it. It lifted enough for me to go through. I ran out and the rock thumped again.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 pm

[Okay @Russia]

Holding in her coughs, she walked into town, forgetting all about Dae.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:10 pm

((NUUUU NAKIRA I WANTED TO RP))

(Guys, can anyone get my character out of my jar? I can't rp until this psycho ninja lets me go or until Aderyn decides to get out of her hotel room. But Aderyn's not plot-important, anywho.)
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Antal noticed a girl walking into town. Hadn't she passed by him before?

(( @Makkine- I have another character I haven't RPed with yet. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Kenya, after enough notes. Continued cooing his advertisements.
"Now then, no one wants the news? Bad day I guess."
"I must agree," Whispered a ghost.
"Yes yes.." Whispered another.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 am

Saya noticed the boy from earlier, but didn't bother. She sat down on a nearby bench, wheezing. Saya turned a bit paler than before, coughing.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 pm

as melody wheezed at some of the choking smoke she saw a young somewhat dirty rag-tag boy and a girl.they were both thinking of each other.even when disaster strikes love is found melody sighed thinking of the love they might have but she would never have.Being immortal only meant broken heart after broken heart that's why she was alone.she picked her small silver backpack with her food and weaponry and sat down sighing once more.

-----------------------------

I know that my posts might be long but i seem to miss out on alot.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm

She kicked at her legs, holding in her cough, her arm burning. She looked over to her left arm, finding a huge burn mark covering half of her arm.
"Great.."
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Antal noticed the girl was burned. He walked over, curious.
"Hey, uh... you okay?" he said shyly, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:47 pm

(Where are we)
[Just asking...]
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Saya looked up, seeing a tall, skinny boy.
"Sure, I suppose." She replied, kicking at her feet.

Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 pm

I walked to the town
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Facebook wrote:
Saya looked up, seeing a tall, skinny boy.
"Sure, I suppose." She replied, kicking at her feet.

"But... uh... you have burns," Antal pointed out, ruffling his hair. "Don't they, uh, hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: