Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]

Go down 
+16
liliharv
Karen
yvonnelol
S
Bluerivers
Magdaleena
Relora
nymphie
Angus Bethune
Nakira
pokeranger
Makkine
kiki424
v
Oliver
snake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:57 pm

[Ahh, I can tell cuz ur all RANDOM-LIKE!@cici xD]

I rolled my eyes at all the people shouting and hooting. "Sad at what people are these days....." I said trailing off as I continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 pm

(Oh, you people)

Aderyn decided to head towards the shapeshifter. In her village, she had often heard tales of them, but she had decided to ignore them, and regard them as untrue. "What an interesting, bustling metropolis this is!" she chuckled to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Himjil was walking down the street, whistling softly to herself. She saw a throng of people crowding around something, the day's usual strange happening. She was wary of the day when she, herself, might become that strange happening. She lay back from the crowd, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Kenya, looking at the Pikachu, certainly thought something strange was up. Grabbing a pen and paper, he began to write notes. He'll definitely eat her when she dies.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Saya continued to walk back home, noticing the boy [Russia] from the corner of her eye.
Ignoring, she walked to her house, noticing Dae rushing to her.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 pm

((If anyone's asleep, I'd love it if Antal could walk into their dream. 8D /shot))
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:07 pm

(I missed a lot... where are we?)

The gentle breeze flew through Calista's hair. She sighed and sat on a bench.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 pm

[@Naki- Lol, okayyy.
@Poke- Anywhere, right now. xD]

"Hey, you wanna go now, or later?" Dae asked, walking over.
"Now's okay, I suppose.." Saya replied swinging her arms.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:55 am

[wow do i seem to miss a lot]

A few hours later melody strolled successfully out of the walmart with her food she walked around and saw quite a few people and she automatically let there thoughts flow into her the best way to get gossip.she heard to people talk about going home and smirked at there thoughts for some reason mechanically holding her locket in her palm.it had been quite a while since she had her family and a home.she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 pm

"Huh, that chubby yellow rat thing turned into a pony? What th- AARRGHH IT'S ON FIRRREEEEE!!" EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 GXnBAu
So Katarina ran to get a bucket of water, and threw water at the pony(ta) in hopes of extinguishing it.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:17 pm

There was a flash of light and Moho was back to normal, soaking wet.
The crowd stared at her wondering just what on earth she was.
"...Hi?" she said.
"ZORUA!" someone yelled.
"ZORUA, IT'S A ZORUA!" the croud started chanting.
Moho facepalmed. She turned around and showed she had no tail.
"A NEW POKEMON! A NEW POKEMON!" the person who started yelling 'zorua' yelled.
"I'M NOT A POKEMON. OH MY GOD." Moho turned into a cat and flew off.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Kieki looked up at the crowd yelling, "A NEW POKEMON!!" Just as a cat ran off, "I better get out of here before any more madness begins." She said getting up from the bench and walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Moho noticed the newspaper boy had been watching her, and it looked as if he was writing something down. She decided to see what he was thinking.
Invisible, and up in the air, a few feet from him, she listened in on his thoughts.
"...I'll definitely eat her soul when she dies..." he had been thinking.

"Eat my soul? Yeah, dude... I've got nine. They're all fractions of one. Good luck with that..." she telepathically told him.

[YAY FOR TELEPATHITARDS :dummy:]
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:15 pm

The thought went quickly. "Nine souls?" He thought, "Thats fairly simple. In all my life, I've eaten over 9000! 2500 souls, and you say its hard for me to get nine?! Apparently, you know nothing of the person you're trying to outsmart."
(he can't do telepathy, but since he knows your reading his mind, he could probably do a conversation like this.)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Dae nodded, and went to get a few things.
Saya waited outside on a bench, kicking at her feet.
She looked down at her black uggs, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Just as I was about to turn around the corner I noticed that I left my book back at the bench. I quickly went back but then realized that I was lost.

Last edited by K on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Antal stood up and walked towards the crowd forming nearby.
What's going on? he thought.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 pm

"Outsmart? I never said anything about outsmarting anybody. S'okay, I guess, since I've come close to death but I haven't died yet. Good luck." She told the newspaper boy, and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Himjil sighed as the other person who had stayed back from the crowds left his relaxed position to join the mass of people. Figures. She brought out a pack of matches, ready to cause a new commotion.
------------------------------------------------------
Aderyn laughed at all the chaos around her, but with a glance at her watch she picked up her bags and left for a hotel.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Quickly trying to find my book I searched every single bench that I could find. I finally found it but someone was seating on it. I heavily sighed and walked around to face the person.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Makkine wrote:
Himjil sighed as the other person who had stayed back from the crowds left his relaxed position to join the mass of people. Figures. She brought out a pack of matches, ready to cause a new commotion.
------------------------------------------------------
Aderyn laughed at all the chaos around her, but with a glance at her watch she picked up her bags and left for a hotel.

Antal observed the crowd, trying to find the source of excitement.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Saya noticed someone coming over, but ignored.
She turned a bit pale, and groaned.
"Where the heck is Dae?"
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Kalyca got in one of her friend's car sighing.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 am

Melody turned around the corner and saw such a scene of chaos.people were yelling and she saw a cat bolt away."huh?'she said.she saw so many people and heard many thoughts but none of them were really on track of what had happened so she walked up to a boy about her age with ratty hair and clothes."what's going on?"she asked him.
-----------------------------
finally had my character talk to another character woot!
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:50 am

aneko walks into the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:50 am

(What's going on? I'm confused.)

Himjil took a deep breath, and turned on the lighter. The flames barely licked the fruit cart, but the moment they did they began to grow and consume it in an explosion of fire.

(What's Himjil's character even like? This is why I'm a bad roleplayer orz)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aderyn chased the cat, trying to catch sight of the elusive shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]   EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING/ANYTHING [::RPG]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: